User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He came galloping over the hill, a rabbit corpse held firmly in his mouth. It was a spirited pace - he mercilessly tramped the grass into mud before halting a little bit away from her, and carefully shook off his hooves as he approached. He folded his legs under, placing the corpse slightly to the side. It smelt somewhat, evidently decomposing on his way, and he opened it to show her the results of his trip.

"Just in time," Thunder said, regarding the eggs. "I expect they will hatch soon! Leg bones of a rabbit, strong and swift, from the plains. My family has such a tradition...although I an unsure whether they are to eat them or simply be bolstered by their very presence. No matter." He rose, picked the corpse-pouch up, and shook the bones out over the eggs. There was a clatter, and Thunder looked pleased as he discarded the body. He turned his head, grinning.

"Have you been well, fair lady? I do apologise for my absence, but am glad the deed is done."

Amorpheous
surprise another ancient RP that we really should get done ahah 8D;; better late than never?