Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:32 pm
The creamy, purple haired lioness was enjoying the sun the day had to offer. The weather had been up and down recently, and that sort of unpredictable weather pattern was absolutely murder on her fur, which left her a bit grumpy. Right now, she had warmth and calm winds, and that allowed her mane to stay in place and look as perfect as she wanted it to.

It wasn't easy, maintaining her looks, but she certainly enjoyed the effort. It made her feel like she was striving for something, even if it meant being seen as a little vain. Why not? She was still searching for a place, a purpose.

She didn't mind the hunt so far, anyway.

One day she'd find what she was meant to do, and for now she could just wander around and meet others, help them out, and make some friends. She loved making friends, and had no problem just staying in the rogue lands for a while, if it meant meeting new lions and other creatures.

Humming to herself, she padded along the savannah, head high to enjoy the sun, looking to find a water source so she could get a bit to drink.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:28 pm
User Image

Breath flowed through her nostrils and into her lungs. Her paw dug into the dirt below her. Her muscles were taunt. "Go," the cheetah murmured to herself. In a flash she was flying; running for all she was worth. This was her obstacle course. Things left intentionally in her running path so she could learn to dodge at high speeds. Important if she had dodge other races or crashes.

Bushes and trees flew past. Her breath started to come in gasps. She'd have to take a break after this. Per'roth was panting heavily as she flew past a white and purple lion. The cheetah slowed and turned back curiously. "Hey... there." She coughed a bit as the dust died down. "Sorry about that."

magnadearel

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:07 pm
magnadearel

Kiroja let out a gasp of surprise as a whoosh of air moved by her and ruffled her fur, her mane flopping in front of her eyes in a decidedly unattractive way. She huffed and tossed her head, getting her curling tuft of fur to fall back where it was meant to be, though she was sure some of the hairs were now out of place.

She was then greeted by the dust, and she coughed in irritation as it invaded her nose. Looking indignant for a moment, she looked around and was ready to be very upset before she saw the source of the sudden, unnatural gust. Knowing it was caused by another creature, a cheetah in fact, made it a little more bearable.

"Oh, hello there. I must look a mess. I'm very sorry. Was I in your way? We're not now being chased by something, are we?" She had been running really fast, after all. She looked over her shoulder, frowning at the distance.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:02 pm
Lithia_Brandon

Now that she had stopped, she had time to notice and openly ogle the lioness' mane. It was so.... so purple and curly. Per loved it! "Awesome do." The cheetahess nodded approvingly. Not practical for racing but it did look nice. "Nah you look fine. Now I look like a mess," she laughed at herself as she held up a dusty paw.

"Suppose I'd better go wash 'fore I go home." Per gave a shake of her head. "Thankfully no. I was just practicing. Fear I ran a bit too close to you though. Good thing I've been practicing dodging though. Last one to get on my track actually got run over. So what's a lady like you doing out here?" The cheetah gave the other a curious look over. She sure did look fancy.

magnadearel

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:01 pm
magnadearel

Kiroja looked surprised, but pleasantly so, when the cheetah commented on her mane She held her head up proudly, shaking her head and letting her fur catch the light. She could not help but adore compliments, and she thrived on looking good. It made her seem like a certain kind of lioness, but she wasn't as vain as she seemed.

Well.

"Well thank you very much, dear," she said brightly, feeling much better about her appearance now, nodding her head. She trusted the other when she said Kiroja looked fine.

"I was just looking around, I suppose. Do you run around all the time? It must be difficult to keep your fur clean in so dusty a place, and kicking it all up so much. But in any case you do have a lovely coat, that color is beautiful!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:09 am
Lithia_Brandon

Per almost thought how it was too bad that cheetahs didn't have manes. Of course it would probably just drive her to distraction if she did in her line of work. The cheetah almost laughed at herself. She plopped her rump down for a good chat with the lioness.

"Most welcome!" She gave an eager nod. "Just about all the time! I race quite often. If your interested you should come by and check one out. They can be pretty exciting watching." It was even funner for her to run, but she'd watched a few races and enjoyed herself too.

It was such a pleasure to be complimented on her own pelt that Per gave a giggle. "You really think so? Sometimes I'm afraid the colors don't stand out when I'm covered in dust from a dry race. They really are the worst. If you're not in the front you end up eating dirt."

magnadearel

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:42 pm
magnadearel

"Oh, heavens no," the lioness laughed lightly, shaking her head in wonder. She could hardly imagine herself running anywhere! Her fur was far too clean and far too delicate, she would never be able to keep her mane in place if she was racing in the wind all the time! But she had to admire those who could do such things, it gave them a luster in their fur and a wild look to them that she had to admit was very pretty in its own right.

Just not for her. She would much prefer sitting and standing, or even walking, to running. Especially in a race, where others were running around beside her and kicking all their dust and mud at her... heavens, no.

"Do you have an area where you race together? Where others might watch but perhaps... not too close by?" That dust cloud was on her mind again, but she was interested in at least seeing how a race worked! It sounded very interesting. To watch. Not participate in. For her, anyway.

"I can imagine running is very dusty work. Not for me, certainly, but if you like it you should always pursue it! And perhaps I can help you with some tips for keeping your fur clean and healthy afterwards. There are herbs and things you can use when you wash out your fur that makes it very beautiful." She smiled brightly. Since she had been invited to watch a race, she only thought it fair to offer what she knew how to do in return.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:26 pm
Lithia_Brandon

Per heaved a contented sigh to herself. She loved talking about her pride to others. It made her hope that she could share the joy she felt. All the better when her audience was willing to listen.

"Yes we do. Several actually. We have different types of races; like distance or obstacles. Again yes," she gave a laugh. "No point in running them if no one can watch." Per flicked her tail around her feet to brush them off a bit.

"Sadly on dry tracks it can get very dusty." Per gave the lioness a grin. "Oh running's not for everyone. We understand that. Mostly its cheetahs and cheetah-hybrids that race since we're the fastest. We provide the entertainment in exchange for what we need like food. It works well all around."

Her ears perked up at the mention of beauty tips. "That sounds like something useful, and I'd really like to learn. I have a lioness friend who's a healer. I'm sure it would help her tend to her patients if she had a good way of getting their fur cleaned after an injury."

Per'roth decided there was no point in sticking around here any longer and rose to her feet. "Maybe we can get together later tonight with her. C'mon lets head back to the pride and I can show you around and introduce you."

magnadearel

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:26 am
magnadearel

The proper, well preened lioness watched as the other spoke, tilting her head thoughtfully. She took in the way the other was talking, not just what she was saying, smiling at her affectionately. She very much liked the look and sound of this Cheetah, and was sure that she would enjoy learning about her pride.

"Injury?"

Kiroja paled a bit, feeling very queasy all of a sudden. The idea of cleaning blood of out fur had never occurred to her, but she was always willing to help, even if it was something that put her ill at ease. Now that the idea was out there, she knew she would have to pursue it: if someone could use her tips to make their lives easier, she was all too happy to share.

"I have no plans for later, I certainly don't mind helping your friend, if she could use it! It has been a while since I've been able to visit a pride or a place with many others in it, I would very much like the company. Oh, this will be fun, I can already tell. And perhaps I'll be able to watch you race! I do hope I'll be a good luck charm to you." She chuckled jovially, moving to follow the cheetah's lead, smiling brightly as she flipped her hair out of her eyes gracefully.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:59 pm
Lithiasaur
Oh gosh I'm so sorry this waited so long! Fin now!

Oh she shouldn't have mentioned that! Now her pride looked bad. "Um... well.... we do our best to prevent anything from happening. But like in training we might strain a muscle, so we have excellent healers to watch out for us." Per perked back up with a smile. "I'm sure you won't be put to work right away," she laughed to reassure the lioness. "Come and enjoy yourself for a couple of days. You can say your my guest."

"I would be delighted if you would cheer me on in a race! You'll give me good luck and I'll be sure to run my best for you." Per continued to chatter happily all the way back to her pride.

magnadearel

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff