Welcome to Gaia! ::

D-T3CH :: HyTech . Basement . C*cktail

Back to Guilds

Joint Guild for Hybrid Technica, The Basement, and C*cktail 

Tags: hytech, hyte, basement, hexes, cocktail 

Reply -[ .hybrid TECHNICA. ]-
[PRP] This is a Non-Date Date! (Noelani + Dross)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:31 pm
Who: Noelani & Dross
Where: Gambino Island
Weather: Clear skies, fairly chilly (light coat required)

================================================

"There! All done..." Noelani cooed at herself in the mirror as she went over last minute inspections. Her dress was a soft baby blue with minty green sequin designs. A casual but flirty dress for a fun night out. Her hair was done up in a simple chignon with a few tendrils that feel in soft curls down her back. As always her signature flower adorned her head to complete her look. With one more glance in the mirror and a nod of approval she was set. Grabbing her silver clutch purse she hurried down the hall to the main community area awaiting Dross' arrival.

Yesterday she made sure to let him know that he could dress down, casual but classy all the same. She wondered what the Tree-man (as she liked to secretly call him) would look like. He was always so polite and gentlemanly that it had taken her off guard. Not used to such pleasantries she wanted to see for herself what it was like to spend time out in town with him. Plus she just really enjoyed his ease of banter.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:53 pm
Dross took one last look in the mirror as he adjusted his shirt. He was preparing for an evening out with the Lady Noelani, who promised to show him more of the city. Given his appearance he stayed close to Hytech building but she seemed determine to make him more traveled. Normally the Prince wore his formal uniform, having no "street clothes" as others called them. Thankfully one of the residents in the upper level loaned him some of his clothes. He was lucky it fit so well, his broad shoulders looking well defined along with the rest of his body. He tied his normally loose white hair back with a ponytail holder then walked toward the elevator.

The door dinged as it slid open and the tree-man exited, walking confidently to the communal area. He smiled as he saw the kuppy, looking ever so elegant yet casual. Walking up he bowed and kissed her hand, "Lady Noelani, you look beautiful this evening. I look forward to exploring the city with such excellent company."

Kuuro Kitten

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:34 pm
While waiting she began to fidget with her dress almost missing the soft ding from the elevator. Turning on toes she smiled warmly with a low whistle of approval. He really did look nice. Something straight out of GQ D-tech style. As he complemented her choice attire, she blushed softly. A kiss to the back of her hand was something new and refreshing. "Thank you, Sir Dross. You're quite handsome yourself." With a playful wink she gave him a light tap on his shoulder and turned toward the door.

"I managed to call in a favor from one of my clients, so we'll be driving in style tonight." She said as she opened the door to produce a man in a tuxedo and a sleek black Rolls-Royce waiting for them.

"Ma'am, sir." The driver greeted as they neared the car. He opened the door and stood by waiting for them to enter.

Noelani smiled gleefully turning that smile upon Dross from over her shoulder. "I couldn't help myself. It just didn't seem right to be dividing my attention between you and the road. Besides ever heard of road rage?" She giggled lightly stepping into the car. "Trust me you don't want to see that side of me. Total monster!" Situating herself comfortably in the seat she patted the empty leather space next to her. "Hop in! We're going to have fun tonight!"

Byagane319

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:51 pm
Dross smiled, glad his companion for the evening approved of his attire. He offered his arm to the lady as they walked outside, marveling at their transportation. He was familiar with modern transportation but had yet to ride in any of it. He was glad they would have a driver. However it did give him an idea for later.

"I have not heard of road rage but I imagine you to be a fierce driver. It is always wise to never anger a woman, they are more viscous than any creature," he smiled as he stepped into the car next to her. Sitting back he enjoyed the ride, the wind blowing through his white hair. "So my good lady, where are we headed first?"

Kuuro Kitten

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:34 pm
Noelani gave a soft twinkling laughter at Dross' wise words. "Women are most fierce indeed." She agreed sitting back as the driver took of into the cool night. With the windows down the breeze was very welcome a bit cool but not enough to chill. Turning in her seat she gave Dross her full attention glad to be enjoying a night out with a fellow experiment. "Actually I thought it best we get something to eat. I'm rather famished and I thought your little friend would be happy for the evening if we appease him first." With a soft sigh she sat back a moment as if in thought.

"After we eat, we'll check out the harbor to see what trouble we can get into. Is there anything you wanted to check out? That you might have seen on TV?"

Byagane319

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:37 pm
"A meal sounds most excellent. I will admit my counter part usually inspires hunger in myself as well," he nodded to her suggestion. He wondered what sort of food they would be eating. While Noelani seemed a refined lady, despite speaking of clients, he imagined she herself had a good appetite. At her question he smiled at her.

"I would enjoy going to the central park, I hear it is most lovely this time of year. The trees all lit up and even perhaps some music is being played," he smiled softly. With the windows down his flowing white hair billowed behind him, as if he were a knight riding atop a noble steed to rescue fair ladies in distress. For his face was still of a serious look, which he could not help given his bloodline.

Kuuro Kitten
Oh god I'm so sorry it took so long to reply to this.

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:49 pm
Byagane319
You? Look at me. We are horrible at this! heart Bear with me, she's been poking my head space so time to bring her out.

"Central Park?" Noelani mused thinking it would be a perfect spot to walk among the trees and nature and just take in everything the environment had to offer. "Actually that sounds lovely." She announced and leaned over to plant a chaste kiss to the tree man's cheek.

Sitting back she took him in for a moment before speaking. "May I ask you something?" She began curious of the prince's creation. "I know this isn't the best topic starter but I was just so curious once The Basement came about, along with you and the others... what's it like? To just suddenly exist?" She ducked suddenly embarrassed. "I mean you guys are eggs and then suddenly you exist... what's that like?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:31 pm
Kuuro Kitten
Its worth it for these two ^_^

Dross smiled softly at the kiss. It was nice to be with a female beyond those of the Basement. They were nice enough, some more mischievous than others, but it was refreshing to enjoy other company. Also Noelani was more traveled than the others of the Basement. He wondered what sort of food they were to eat, as well as what entertainment the would find on the harbor.

At her question he nodded, "Of course my lady." He gave her a soft smile of understanding, it was more common than she might think. He gave it some consideration before answering. "I don't think it is any different than others," he looked to her with a gentle face, "What was it like to be in the womb? To be born? To be an infant? I've asked these questions yet no one seems to remember. They were within their mother then, to them, suddenly they exist. I have no memories of a childhood per-say. I have often wondered about such experiences."

He brushed a stray lock of hair over one of the branches growing from his head, which made him appear to have a dark crown. "I am different from other Hexes I suppose. I believe all were created from something that was a living being. A plant, an animal, even something more mystical. However I was created from three thing that are essentially dead." He held up his hand as he counted them, "My first substance, a nutcracker, has a fable behind it being the Prince of Dolls and a warrior. But still it is merely a toy. Second is a jointed doll, again a toy but one with more ability. Finally, the only element in my creation that could be viewed as truly organic is deadwood. A tree that has fallen and died."

He looked out the window, "But deadwood is not the end. From it comes life as insects use it for a home and food, other plants take it's nutrients to give themselves life. It is a cycle. When something dies be it a creature, an idea, or even a dream; another life comes from it. Another creature takes sustenance, another person carries the idea to new heights with their own vision, and a dream inspires more dreams in others."  

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
-[ .hybrid TECHNICA. ]-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items