Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[ Plots] I WANT ALL THE RPS! ALL THE PLOTS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:17 am
Lollipop x L u x u r y
Chi Sohma

I would love Noir to have a gal that can be bossy. That would go well with the fact that one of his personalities was obbessive and abusive. So the flip side would def be a plus now that he doesnt have a split. Since blank slate, whatever you want him to be. Def take the time on this couple. Would you mind them going back to the 'Nera pride? ?

Fft, oh god, even if he did get a bit violent, she'd probably get downright bitter with him. Is not easily broken at allll. > ~> Like, not as pissy as one of her sister's, but she can definitely flip the switch. Can be loving one moment but the second things don't go her way? "What was that~? <3" Isn't violent, really, though she'll dig her claws in when push comes to shove.

I definitely do not mind at alllll. ; v; Pondering how they should meet. e ~e He has amnesia, correct? Shoot this down if it's eh, but perhaps she's the one to find him? o 3o

I am down with that. Someone kinda helped him out of his dire stage of almost death. But as of right now. He's walking around aimlessly- not knowing who or what... <3 If you do make the rp, just throw it in here <3... If you dont make it ill make it sometime within the next.. day or two. :]

Im running an rp event in another shop so I need the days lol. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:24 am
Chi Sohma
Lollipop x L u x u r y
Chi Sohma

I would love Noir to have a gal that can be bossy. That would go well with the fact that one of his personalities was obbessive and abusive. So the flip side would def be a plus now that he doesnt have a split. Since blank slate, whatever you want him to be. Def take the time on this couple. Would you mind them going back to the 'Nera pride? ?

Fft, oh god, even if he did get a bit violent, she'd probably get downright bitter with him. Is not easily broken at allll. > ~> Like, not as pissy as one of her sister's, but she can definitely flip the switch. Can be loving one moment but the second things don't go her way? "What was that~? <3" Isn't violent, really, though she'll dig her claws in when push comes to shove.

I definitely do not mind at alllll. ; v; Pondering how they should meet. e ~e He has amnesia, correct? Shoot this down if it's eh, but perhaps she's the one to find him? o 3o

I am down with that. Someone kinda helped him out of his dire stage of almost death. But as of right now. He's walking around aimlessly- not knowing who or what... <3 If you do make the rp, just throw it in here <3... If you dont make it ill make it sometime within the next.. day or two. :]

Im running an rp event in another shop so I need the days lol. <3

Alright. ;v; I may get to it tonight. uvu I'm doing a lot of tags... I had 10 tags I owed for one pridelander, yikes. ;~;

Definitely excited for this pair. uvu

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:46 am
STARWARS! I have both Jedi and Sith, so.. plots?!

Also for Thamani, I have a leopard in the brotherhood who lost his mate a while ago. he needs someone who can teach him to trust again. And as he was an assassin in his original pride he needs someone non-threatening.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:39 pm
Chi Sohma

Awesome! How soon will she be breeding? Maybe they can meet beforehand to build trust between them, and then run into each other again when she has cubs. Sekayi would be all protective and love her cubs whether or not they were his. He already has an adopted sister. Then, perhaps, they could all travel to a new home together? Anywho, I can start an RP for them to meet if you like.  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:54 pm
Tanakako
STARWARS! I have both Jedi and Sith, so.. plots?!

Also for Thamani, I have a leopard in the brotherhood who lost his mate a while ago. he needs someone who can teach him to trust again. And as he was an assassin in his original pride he needs someone non-threatening.
User Image

WOULD BE OK WITH THIS. YAS. PLZ. THAMA NEEDS LOVE. SO MUCH OF IT.

Could we rp before Thamani goes to the roguelands, and maybe your boyo can be the one to find him and bring him back?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:56 pm
Boudaihobbit
Chi Sohma

Awesome! How soon will she be breeding? Maybe they can meet beforehand to build trust between them, and then run into each other again when she has cubs. Sekayi would be all protective and love her cubs whether or not they were his. He already has an adopted sister. Then, perhaps, they could all travel to a new home together? Anywho, I can start an RP for them to meet if you like.

I would love this.
If you go in my journal. You can find the many things that happened with Zhen. Like... so much shiz. So Wed have to figure out where in her timeline they'd meet.

-nodnod-

Zhen is so very dear to me so I REALLY REALLY want her happy ending <3. She already has one adoptive daughter but she is already grown up and with kids xD; So Tech she is a grandma. But Zhen is young still. Like .. in her mid-late twenties in human years ? xD  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:18 pm
Chi Sohma

What was she doing right after the disbanding of the Dawnwalkers? Then she'd be in the rogue lands.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:07 pm
Boudaihobbit
Chi Sohma

What was she doing right after the disbanding of the Dawnwalkers? Then she'd be in the rogue lands.

Werent we doing a before rp though?
Unless thats what your talking about.

Zhen hasnt left the dawnwalkers area. Her adoptive family is still there. :]  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:22 pm
Chi Sohma

I was thinking that they would meet as adults or adols before she met the god. In her history, it seems like she was still a cub/juv up until she joined the Dawnwalkers. Sekayi didn't leave the bonelands until he was an adolescent. So they wouldn't have met until after she had joined the Dawnwalkers. They could meet as adols or young adults while she's living there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:52 pm
Boudaihobbit
Chi Sohma

I was thinking that they would meet as adults or adols before she met the god. In her history, it seems like she was still a cub/juv up until she joined the Dawnwalkers. Sekayi didn't leave the bonelands until he was an adolescent. So they wouldn't have met until after she had joined the Dawnwalkers. They could meet as adols or young adults while she's living there.

Sounds good, there is a subforum called the Abandoned Temples, thats where the dawnwalkers currently are rping if they didnt migrate so if you set it up~ Id tag the stuffing out of it :]  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:39 am
Chi Sohma

Yay!!! And that would be great. They can meet up before your boy leaves, will give Arancion a reason to drag his sorry a** back outside again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:51 pm
Chi Sohma

RP for you!  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:20 pm
Chi Sohma

Rahmara
User Image
Noble in the Canjawa'Yashi I/T Pride

Looking for:
-regular rp
-possible people to recruit for Egyptian dynasty pride
-Mate/flings?

Ashay
Rogue
User Image
Looking for:
-possible pride to join?
-regular rp
-mate/flings?
-rp/fling with a god

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:12 am
Chi Sohma

Just a little probe, since Lumiya isn't grown yet and does have stuff going on with the prides. But would Carnage/ Kemusnahan be interested in a possible future-fling?
Im only feeling out plots for her right now but he is so evil I can see her choosing him for a litter for purely political reasons.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:43 am
heart heart heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]