Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sex Education Guild

Back to Guilds

Know your body, love your body, be safe, be healthy, be wise. 

Tags: Sex Ed, Birth Control, LGBT, STDs, Pregnancy 

Reply Sex Education Main Forum
Sex from behind possible despite bulging stomach?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senereth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:27 pm
I am in a promising relationship that may lead to sex in a while. I treat her really well and she seems to be responding well to it. I am not a person that does casual sex and I am inexperienced, partially because my last two girlfriends before this were virgins and we really didn't know what we were doing. I do not know how sexually experienced this girl is, and I don't feel comfortable asking her yet.

I am heavy, though almost all the excess weight is in the stomach and love handles. Is it possible for a guy with an average size p***s but a fairly severe bulging stomach to enter the girl from behind, or is this simply impossible until I lose the excess weight? If it IS possible, how can she and I go about doing it? I'd need pretty specific instructions... I've had a few girlfriends, but I just don't know what I am doing.

Thank you for your help.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:12 pm
We can't give you detailed instructions about how to do sexual positions as it would violate Gaia's PG-13 rule.

But I can tell you that, yes, it is possible.

If you're flabby to the point that your stomach hangs down and covers or partially covers your genitals, then your stomach might get in the way unless you hold it up.

But if you're a bit more solid, almost like a pregnant woman's belly, it shouldn't be a problem. I've been with guys who were overweight and carried their weight kind of like a pregnant woman, and it never got in the way for us. That position was no different for us than it would have been with a thinner guy. No special steps, movements, or anything else was needed.

It's ok to not know what you're doing. We all have to experiment a little. Even if we've had sex thousands of times with a hundred different people, that doesn't mean that we're automatically going to know how to please our next partner. We're all a little different in bed and like different things. So every new partner may mean that we need to experiment a bit and get to know each other's likes and dislikes all over again.

I've been with guys who were very experienced, a little experienced, and not experienced at all. I actually enjoyed some of the less experienced ones more than I enjoyed some of the more experienced ones. Honestly, I wouldn't have known how experienced they were if they hadn't told me. I think making it enjoyable for you and your partner has less to do with how experienced you are and more to do with things like if you're willing to experiment; if you feel comfortable with yourself, sex, and your partner; if you're willing to take cues from your partner; if you're able to pick up on your partner's cues; if you're willing to ask if your partner likes something if you're not sure; etc.

So never feel insecure about being inexperienced.

Make sure you use protection every single time. You should ideally be using male latex condoms, and she should also be on a hormonal method of birth control. If you two have had previous partners, it would also be wise to get tested for STDs first.  

LorienLlewellyn
Captain

Quotable Informer

Senereth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:17 pm
LorienLlewellyn
We can't give you detailed instructions about how to do sexual positions as it would violate Gaia's PG-13 rule.

But I can tell you that, yes, it is possible.

If you're flabby to the point that your stomach hangs down and covers or partially covers your genitals, then your stomach might get in the way unless you hold it up.

But if you're a bit more solid, almost like a pregnant woman's belly, it shouldn't be a problem. I've been with guys who were overweight and carried their weight kind of like a pregnant woman, and it never got in the way for us. That position was no different for us than it would have been with a thinner guy. No special steps, movements, or anything else was needed.

It's ok to not know what you're doing. We all have to experiment a little. Even if we've had sex thousands of times with a hundred different people, that doesn't mean that we're automatically going to know how to please our next partner. We're all a little different in bed and like different things. So every new partner may mean that we need to experiment a bit and get to know each other's likes and dislikes all over again.

I've been with guys who were very experienced, a little experienced, and not experienced at all. I actually enjoyed some of the less experienced ones more than I enjoyed some of the more experienced ones. Honestly, I wouldn't have known how experienced they were if they hadn't told me. I think making it enjoyable for you and your partner has less to do with how experienced you are and more to do with things like if you're willing to experiment; if you feel comfortable with yourself, sex, and your partner; if you're willing to take cues from your partner; if you're able to pick up on your partner's cues; if you're willing to ask if your partner likes something if you're not sure; etc.

So never feel insecure about being inexperienced.

Make sure you use protection every single time. You should ideally be using male latex condoms, and she should also be on a hormonal method of birth control. If you two have had previous partners, it would also be wise to get tested for STDs first.

Thank you very much. smile The stomach is not hanging down, I think pregnant belly is the best way to describe it. It's good that from behind is possible.

I will have a lot more questions but for now, I just wish to say thank you, especially for making this a public guild that offers replies quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:59 pm
If you're uncomfortable with the idea of having sex with your current lady from behind, it's not something you have to try or even consider right away.

Like Lorien said, experiment. Get comfortable with your lady first before you try anything you might feel nervous about. Good communication is key not only in your daily life, but in the bedroom too. That way if something embarrassing happens during sex, it's not an end-all mood killer, but something to laugh off and then continue on your pleasurable journey.

You'll figure out what works for and satisfies you and your lady. Just take things slow and easy and keep talking about what feels good. Remember, sex isn't a race! 3nodding  

Little-Lenah

Incredible Lover

15,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LorettaTheBitchness

Dangerous Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:49 pm
Senereth
I am in a promising relationship that may lead to sex in a while. I treat her really well and she seems to be responding well to it. I am not a person that does casual sex and I am inexperienced, partially because my last two girlfriends before this were virgins and we really didn't know what we were doing. I do not know how sexually experienced this girl is, and I don't feel comfortable asking her yet.

I am heavy, though almost all the excess weight is in the stomach and love handles. Is it possible for a guy with an average size p***s but a fairly severe bulging stomach to enter the girl from behind, or is this simply impossible until I lose the excess weight? If it IS possible, how can she and I go about doing it? I'd need pretty specific instructions... I've had a few girlfriends, but I just don't know what I am doing.

Thank you for your help.
me and my ex use to do the deed while we made the letter t kinda and he was a bit heavy it made it alot easier to do it this way  
Sex Education Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games