Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Haunted Hotel (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:25 pm
Hotel Cloud 9? Just the sound of the name made her nearly chuckle, but she had to hold it and not be so rude about it. In her mind, Lola imagined one of those sleazy motels with a broken neon light but she didn't see any neon outside, so who knew.
"Yeah I'd like a room for the night please" Lola asked politely, grabbing a tissue from the front desk so she could clear the lenses of her glasses better so she could read the guestbook and sign it. "And um do you have a phone I can use and maybe a first aid kit? I sort of had an accident on my bike.." she explained to the woman.

While Lola was writing down her name and contact details into the books she felt a strange tugging on her belt. She didn't do anything about it at first, thinking it was her imagination until it happened again only making her turn around. But.. there was nothing there... Lola was going crazy..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:08 pm
Jessica giggled as she watched the cute man attempting to sleep she floated over to the rafters and settled down on the rafters eyeing Jack. Sighing the lovestruck ghost watched him leave. "No dear... not anymore. I... haven't stayed here for close to fifty years now." She whispered to nobody in particular. He had left the room leaving Jess to herself
Nicolette's truck gave a whine as it gave its one final push as the vehicles mighty engine died. Swearing to herself she lept from the drivers seat and opened the hood. Smoke was pouring from the engine and the young woman deduced that the carburetter had given its all. Sighing she would have to call a garage in the morning. She did have to smile at one thing, she weren't that far from town and with an easy trudge she made her way to the hotel where she was going to stay the night.

Entering the hotel, she rang the bell at the counter. She did have to hope that they still had room.

Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:41 pm
Quiet Sniper

Fallen Akari-chan

The woman smiled pretending not to notice the girl getting distracted. Reaching under the desk she pulled out a key, much like the one she gave Jack earlier. "Here you go, you're room is 102." she state politely handing Ana her key.

Immediately a nurse, dressed in a fifty's styled nurses outfit, walked up to Ana. "What was this about an accident?" the woman asked immediately checking her forehead. "Oh my are you alright dear? We've got a first aid kit in my office. Come this way!" she said beconing for Ana to follow.

Unlike before, the woman at the desk didn't vanish because Nicolette entered a few minutes after Ana. She smiled, my tonight was a busy night! That..was a good thing.

"Hello! Is there something I can do for you?" she asked kindly.

Princess Leafra

Jack bit his lip, he felt kind of bad for grumping at this woman. "Tea sounds nice Miss. Would it be alright if you made some in my room?" he asked stepping out of the way to let the maid in.

Was it just him or did he hear another voice suddenly? No, probably not. Closing the door, after she entered he sighed. "Sorry for acting so gruff, I've just had a long day. I'm Jack, Jack Winters." he smiled kindly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:55 pm
Celeste was a little worried but she nodded as she pulled out the tea from her apron that she always wore. "My name is Celeste Matherson." She hopped that Jack did not recognize her from the news from five years ago. There had been this big fuss that the daughter of a well know Prosecutor went missing and if any leads or information would be grateful. She began to get to work making the tea for Jack. "S..so what brings you here? H...hopefully not on a business trip." Her hands began to shake a little bit. "Dame it Misty stop that I'm working." She said this under her breath. "I just want to see if this guy is hot." "No now let me make is tea in peace."

Stardust Drifter

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:58 pm
Nicolette saw the young woman turn to her. "Yes hello there mam. I just wanted to see if you had any rooms open. My car broke down and I think its something I don't have the tools for." Nicolette told the woman as she thought. She did probably have the tools to do it but carburetters were too much for her to handle.
Stardust Drifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:47 am
Stardust Drifter

(my bad.. i wrote her name wrong in my last post.. haha I blame lack of sleep)

She looked down at the key in her hand. So her room was 102? Either this hotel was bigger than it looked or the rooms were mega tiny. Lola followed the random nurse which seemed fairly odd to medical staff on the premisses of a hotel. But at least they had a first aid kit atleast, so why the need for a nurse? Were accidents a common occurrence there? Maybe that's why people were disappearing!! Getting into terrible accidents and possibly even fatal! Lola had to write down her theory and fast!

As she sat down on a chair to have her face seen to, she quickly whipped out a pen and notepad and started to jotting down ideas of what had been going on. It could've been something as simple as a badly put together road causing accidents and all these missing individuals. Lola was just glad she got away with only a graze.

While she was writing away something was tugging at her bag. She had a little stuffed animal as a key ring, but being focused Lola didn't notice what was going on behind her. Unknown to her, a strange force unhooked and decided it to keep it for themselves.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:13 pm
PrincessLeafra

Her named sounded familiar, but he was really too tired to remember. Leaning against the counter he watched the maid make tea. She seemed a little nervous and he shook his head as she question his reason for being here.

"I stupidly decided to drive as far as I could today. So pretty much I found this place and rented a room for the night. I'm kind of just on my way home really." he yawned a bit.

There it was again, a strange voice? Giving a shrug he watched her quietly. She was acting a bit fidgety.

Fallen Akari-chan

Quiet Sniper

The woman smiled at Nicolette and reached down to hand her a key. "Your room is 411." she beamed happily handing the woman a key. "Oh don't worry about the car, I'll call a car repair man for you in the morning. You must be so tired, why not get some sleep?" she smiled her eyes twinkling a bit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The nurse left Lola in a small doctors office for a bit, well she kind of just walked through the door, but the woman was so focused she hadn't noticed. Returning with a first aid kit, the book worm would notice that it looked a bit outdated. Though there were plenty of band-aids and everything inside. Looking as her keychain was floating about the nurse placed a finger to her lips silently shushing whatever was holding it.

"Here you go Miss." the nurse smiled then took a seat at her desk.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:35 pm
"There is always a reason for our actions but stupidity is not one of them. You were drawn to this place because you might find your destiny here. At first I thought......that what I did was stupid but maybe now it does not seem so. Five years ago I came here to prove a point to some people and I have been stuck here ever since." Celeste brought the tea over to Jack and set it down in front of him. She went back over and began to clean her work area.

Her hands began to shake again Misty had tried to take over her body once more. "Misty stop it I need to work." "And I need to stretch you can't keep me in here I have to take control of your body sometime or another even if you don't want me too." "Not here." "Oh and by the way he is good looking maybe you and him....." "Is that all you can think of? Now if you don't mind I have to finish working thank." Misty became quiet after that.

Stardust Drifter

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:49 pm
PrincessLeafra

Jack listened to Celeste while she brewed the tea. Strange, she had been here for five years? When she gave him the tea he smiled. "Thanks, sorry for the trouble Miss Celeste." he said kindly taking a sip.

Watching the woman leave he thought he heard two voices? Giving a shrug he took another sip and sighed. The tea would probably help him sleep, but there was something funny about this place.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:46 pm
Name: Medea Marianne Scarlet III
Age when you died: 22
Gender when you died: Female
Personality: An extremely kind woman who rather despite it not being her fault blames the fire on herself. She acts like a mother to the other ghosts and tries her best not to haunt the living though it's hard to come out and say she is a ghost. Due to being a ghost she isn't weighed down much by her stomach however she seems always to apologize to it as she is resolute to be the last ghost to leave the hotel, her unborn children being the second to last after finding a good family for them. She quietly helps the staff work on keeping things clean, cooking, or even throwing small parties. However someday she wishes to be invited to them as a ghost.
Pregnant?: yes
How many/how far along?: Six monthes with Septuplets
Small Bio: When she was alive she was a royal from another land visiting, she was extremely kind to the people. She even went as far as to get pregnant for a couple who couldn't have children. However She took a trip to the hotel the night it burned down being brutally killed and robbed as well as her possesion were worth quite a bit of money. As a ghost she is very apologetic to the others as if it was her fault everything happened, and feel a great deal of sorrow that her children never got to meet their real parents (however after her death they managed to conceive a child). As a form of repentance she helps the other ghosts out as much as she can, and the hotel, choosing to be the last ghost that leaves. However by doing this she feels even sorrier for her kids as it means they will have to wait for birth longer, unless she finds the family they were supposed to be born too. She seems to make the most out of being a ghost but silently she wishes to be treated like a human again before choosing to be reborn. She is also looking for the perfect host that wouldn't mind being possessed for rebirth when Medea's time comes.
Desired Mortal to possess: open
Appearance:
User Image

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:25 am
Stardust Drifter

Lola blinked as soon as she saw the fairly aged looking it. It wasn't damaged or anything, it just looked EXTREMELY old fashioned, like those kits she saw in a museum of medical history once. But it might of just been the case, everything inside must of been okay... right?

Her face stung a little from some alcohol wipes, but she had to do it so there wasn't any dirt or grit in the wound. Once that was all cleaned up she stuck on a gauze pad on the worst parts to help with the healing.

As soon as the nurse shushed, a little voice shushed back before running off with the keyring. Hearing this made Lola turn round in confusion, seeing nothing behind her. "errr.. I think I'm going to my room now.. I think I'm pretty tired.."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:48 pm
Quiet Sniper

The nurse smiled and nodded. "Well dear, you're free to go. Stop in anytime you like. I hope you enjoy your stay here!" she said kindly. Getting up she quietly took the medical kit and returned it to one of the drawers.

Smiling at the woman she led her to the door. "Your room should be on the third floor. Have a wonderful night's sleep Dear."

When the girl would leave, the nurse would vanish and the office would be eerily quiet.

(sorry for the derp post. ^^; I kind of don't know what to do atm.)  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:01 pm
Taking the key from her, Nicolette nodded to her. "Thanks Room 411? Thanks miss." The author said as she pulled out her credit card and handed it too her. "I'll pay for the night now if you don't mind" Once that were done the woman made her way up to her room whichw as oddly very large for a single room. Shrugging she yawned and flopped onto the bed.

The room had gone cold as some of the local spirits looked down to the woman now snoring down on the mattress. They smiled amongst themselves, perhaps soon...
Stardust Drifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:39 pm
Stardust Drifter

(lol it's okay)

The nurse seemed quite keen on getting Lola out of the door. She didn't check for anything like concussion from her impact or anything like that. But maybe she just looked fine enough to not even need to check, Lola didn't really know.

Either way she was shown out of the room and told to have some sleep. Adjusting her backpack she made her way up the stairs. There was an elevator there but it was one of those old fashions once with the doors you had to manually close and Lola didn't feel it would've been safe to 'ride' it.
Walking up three floors did hurt her legs, she wasn't unfit or anything it was just the long trip on a bicycle and the fact she crash landed into tarmac.

Once getting to her room she instantly threw her bag to one side and jumped on the bed in a heap "urgh.. the bed might not be the greatest but a bed is a bed" she grumbled as the old springs squeaked with every movement.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

rogue starlight

Ace Rogue

15,600 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:19 am
Name: Autumn Thompson
Personality: Socially awkward and a bit immature. She's afraid of responsiblity and has been avoiding "becoming an adult" since she graduated from high school.
Why you chose to stay for the night?: She got lost, and her car broke down in the middle of nowhere during a thunderstorm.
*Possessed?: Not yet
Small Bio: Autumn grew up in a decently sized town, the youngest child in her entire family. She had no younger siblings or cousins. As she grew up, with adulthood and responsibility looming, she had frequent anxiety attacks. Once she graduated from high school, she didn't go to college. When her parents realized she was trying to avoid growing up, they kicked her out and Autumn decided to go on a road trip.
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(( i hope i'm not too late to join... ))

Autumn cursed as she tried to get the engine to start back up. She banged her head against the steering wheel, honking the horn on accident. "Dammit..." She sighed. The young woman decided to try and find someplace to stay for the night. She grabbed a flashlight and her rucksack, and climbed out of her car to search.

It seemed like she had been walking for hours, and she kept tripping over tree roots. She stepped into a clearing, her eyes widening when she saw the hotel. She let out a whistle. Autumn made her way inside, hope they had some cheap rooms.

Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

Quiet Sniper

PrincessLeafra

Kurai_wolf

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items