Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Haunted Hotel (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:09 pm
"Relax..." said the Night Man....

"We are Programmed to Receive..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A large hotel sits on a silent interstate often forgotten and hardly traveled upon. On the outside and even on the inside the hotel appears to be normal. Yet this place harbors a dark secret...

In the Fifty's it burnt down, killing most of those staying within it's walls. Some people managed to escape, but many lost their lives to the fire. The area and the location was forgotten and the old burnt down Hotel was kept a secret.

It's a mystery on how the Hotel had been rebuilt. Or why it was rebuilt, though one step inside and it seems like you've traveled back in time to the fifty's. You're happily greeted by a friendly desk clerk and the prices are pretty cheap. A bell hop collects your bags and it's rumored the beds are so comfortable and are cleaned everyday.

What people don't know, is this is merely a trap for the living. The souls of those who died desire to live again and haunt this hotel. Many people are swept into it's alluring doors only to find themselves trapped forever with no means of escape. Women instantly become pregnant because the ghosts desire to be reborn, and even a few of the pregnant poltergeists posses women forcing them to bear their child and take over their bodies.

It's a nightmare, with a strange wonderful twist. Slowly, after the night ends new life leaves the hotel. Weather they possess someone or become reborn. You are weary and come across a beacon of hope along the highway of a forgotten interstate. Though your peaceful dreams may not be as peaceful as you hope them to be the moment you step into these doors....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can check out anytime you like...

"But you can never leave!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:29 pm
Rules

1).No Godmodding or Metagaming! Godmodding is forcefully controlling the other players character, forcefully killing them, ect. Metagaming is I think having your characters know what's going to happen, or know secret backgrounds of the other characters or something, (correct me if you want to I honestly don't know much about Metagaming. ^^; )

2).No real life drama! This is meant to be fun and an escape from drama! Make sure you feed the drama llama before you decided to rp please!

3).This is a semi-lit roleplay, meaning not everyone is going to write an essay. I don't expect that but if you want to it's fine as well. Just don't flip out at someone if they use one liners. Sometimes not everyone knows how to post!

4).Even though this is a spooky kind of a survival game. No killing off the other players. Like say your character gets possessed, no psychotic slaughtering of the other players. ^^;

5).Keep the swearing down, I don't mind a little. Though try to be a bit clean with the language please! ^^;

6).Follow the ToS with this website! Self-explanitory.

7).No sex! Skip over it, cuddling and kissing and everything else that isn't sex, is fine. :3

(There, if there are more that are needed I shall add them later. For now, these are the rules.)  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:44 pm
Character Creation

Profile Skeleton:

Name:
Personality:
Why you chose to stay for the night?:
*Possessed?:
Small Bio:
Appearance: (between spoilers or describe. Anime style preferred please)

*Possession*:
Not everyone can get possessed by a ghost. I figure more on the lines of the women than anything else. When you are possessed the ghosts are from the past so have fun with it. This isn't spinning heads or puking everywhere either. This is sudden change in appearance (if you're possessed by a pregnant ghost), and personality. Have fun with this, give your character a split personality or have your original character try to fight for control. ^^

For those that desire to be ghosts:

Name:
Age when you died:
Gender when you died:
Personality:
Pregnant?: (Optional)
How many/how far along?: (Optional)
Small Bio:
Desired Mortal to possess: (name of the character you're going to possess/take over their body and control/ect)
Appearance: (think 50's. Or something that isn't modern day. ^^; description or picture if you can find one. )

Players can have a ghost and a mortal if they want to. :3 It's up to them. ^^ Men can be possessed too and ghosts as well. Though they can't become pregnant. ^^;

Women are the only ones that can become pregnant with ghosts that choose to be reborn. How many you want is up to the person but try not to go too overboard. ^^;

Love can and will happen too, even if it's a ghost that loves another character when the mortal doesn't. xD lol

Experiment and have fun with this. :3 Just make/post your profiles here.

Profile Limit:
You can have up to three characters. Weather they be all ghosts, all mortals, or two ghosts one mortal, two mortals one ghost, etc. No half-mortal or half-ghost though sorry. ^^;

Also, try to give birth and have families in this rp. The Hotel kind of traps people in and they're given big enough rooms to live in/raise children in. You can have a ghost character who died close to birth and then later possess a woman who instantly grows close to birth and such. This is probably a weird idea, but I'm rolling with it. xD lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:47 pm
Open!!

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:40 pm
Name: Lola Whitehouse
Personality: curious, intelligent, friendly, wants to get on with people but can be socially awkward.
Why you chose to stay for the night?: research and wanting to learn if the stories of ghosts were true.
*Possessed?: Nope
Small Bio: Lola was always curious about the world and everything strange about it. She was one of those people that wanted to find bigfoot and the lochness monster! But everyone thought she was weird about liking such things. So would usually keep quiet about it. Her parents were teachers so it was probably were she got such a kick out of learning about things.
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Alexander North
Age when you died: 4
Gender when you died: Male
Personality: bright, polite, loud, playful
Pregnant?: N/A
How many/how far along?: N/A
Small Bio: Alexander was staying with his mother at the hotel on that fatal night. They were on a little holiday to meet his grand-parents for the first time! But alas it never happened, the smoke got to him. Now being a ghost he wanders around looking for his mother who isn't around.. maybe she didn't die there.. or went to some other worldly place, he doesn't know.
Desired Mortal to possess: Lola
Appearance: Blonde hair, green eyes, always carries a little knitted teddy that his mother made him, still in his striped PJs that he died in.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:06 pm
Name: Jack Winters
Personality: Mature, a bit shy at times, but a kind man that does his job.
Why you chose to stay for the night?: It was on my way as I was coming home from a business trip.
*Possessed?: No
Small Bio: Jack is a businessman who doesn't believe in silly things like ghosts or superstition. Single, he spends his time working rather than dating or finding a woman to settle down with. One day he would like a family, but right now his focus is making money.
Appearance:
User Image

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:19 pm
Name: Celeste
Personality: she is really shy yet very serious but after being possessed she has become really flirty and a little silly
Why you chose to stay for the night?: She works there
*Possessed?: yes
Small Bio: Celeste had gone to the hotel one night to prove to some bullies that she was not afraid in the end she became possessed and ended up working there because for some reason she did not want to leave or a part of her did not.
Appearance:

hard working normal shy side:
User Image

Flirty playful side :
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:36 pm
(Alright people can post.)

Jack was nodding off that was a bad thing. Especially when you were driving at night! His whole weekend had been filled with travel and meetings that it had finally taken his tole on him. Tired, he had stupidly passed Motels and Hotels earlier that day figuring he could just kill a bit of time and get home a day early!

Mentally kicking himself as his car drove down the long stretch of highway, the next rest stop and hour or two away. Jack wasn't sure if he could handle another hour awake! It was then his tired eyes spotted a sign for a Hotel coming up. He would have to turn down a side road, but possibly now was better than later. Jack was only going to spend one night anyway, so there wasn't a problem.

It wasn't like he had anyone waiting for him at home or anything anyway. Turning down the road, it appeared that this stretch of highway hadn't been used much or at all for a while. Potholes, not to mention the tar seemed kind of dull. With no other houses in sight, he couldn't turn around if he wanted to. Maybe this was a dead end?

Whatever it was, it was sure spooky. Leafless trees canopied overhead making it harder to see the stars and was it just him or was it getting darker? That was until he saw the warm and welcoming lights of a large fancy Hotel. It looked like something out of the fifty's or something! Pulling into the parking lot Jack got out of his car, carrying a small suitcase with him, and walked up to the door.

Expecting it to be some kind of joke or closed, he was surprised when it opened. The interior was just as retro as the outside. Maybe it was a gimmick? This place must have been some kind of tourist trap. Walking up to the counter he rang the bell and a cute woman walked up to him. She wore a long orange dress, compliment with orange high heels. Her hair was short and fell around her pretty face and neck.

"Well hello! Welcome to--" she spoke was completely interrupted by Jack waving a hand.

"Room..sleep...look lady I'm not in the mood right now for fancy introductions. I just need a room." he grumbled rubbing his eyes.

Giving him a sly look she pulled a key from underneath the counter. "Alright then, your room is 305. Do you want to at least pay first?" she asked giving him the key.

"No I'll pay in the morning. I hope that's not a problem."

"Oh no, most definitely not! Enjoy your stay..Mr...?" she asked.

"Jack, Jack Winters." he replied waving and moving away already anxious to get some sleep.

A dark grin fell upon the woman's face as she suddenly vanished, the door behind him closing shut quietly. Jack hadn't paid attention, instead he searched for his room.

Finally finding it, he entered and really didn't pay attention to how nice it looked. Closing, and locking, the door he tumbled into the bed and fell asleep. Too tired to really care about anything at the moment.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:45 pm
Name: Nicolette Legrand
Personality: Eccentric, friendly and silly
Why you chose to stay for the night?: Her car broke down and she decided to wait until morning.
*Possessed?: Yes
Small Bio: Nicolette isn't crazy about ghosts but after her mother died she still can swear she was visiting their family after she had died. Now Nicolette is an author spreading tales of suspense and love within her new books.
Appearance: (between spoilers or describe. Anime style preferred please)
User Image

Name: Jessica Delacroix
Age when you died: 27
Gender when you died: Female
Personality: Jessica is a helpless romantic, she loves cute boys but does not wish any ill harm for people. She is also friendly and amiable.
Pregnant?: Not before she died
How many/how far along?: (Optional)
Small Bio: Jessica was on holday at the hotel when a burgler had broken into her suite and had killed her during the time he had been stealing her possessions. At first she wanted to get her revenge but her desire for vengence settled now making her wander to find simply why she were killed.
Appearance: (think 50's. Or something that isn't modern day. ^^; description or picture if you can find one. )

User Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica smiled to herself. She could see a young man who had shaunted into the very room she loved to haunt. She was invisible to him and she only would reveal herself to him if she decided to. Floating down she looked at his strong jawline, his eyes, he was a dashing fellow...

She caused a cold wind around him and revealed herself ghostly pale but smiling.

Stardust Drifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:55 pm
Celeste was busy working when suddenly she seemed to change but only slight. "Did you just hear there is a good looking man that is spending the night hear maybe...." She seemed to change once more. "No I am not going to do anything I am going to regret in the future. I have been stuck here for five year because of you and your damn boyfriend...." She covered her mouth. "You just had to go there." "Don't blame me I am not the one that got you killed. You fell in love with the wrong guy and he ended up killing in this very hotel. I don't want to end up like that."

To anyone else it would have looked like Celeste was insane talking to herself but she was not she was had gotten to know that ghost that was possessing her pretty well. It had been five years since she came to the hotel but ever since the ghost of Misty possessed her there was no way of her leaving. She continued to fold the laundry since Misty had disappeared somewhere to the back of her mind.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:59 am
Quiet Sniper

Princess Leafra
Gaia was being glitchy last night, but I wanted to tell you that I liked your opening post. ^^ The inner struggle your character has with the ghost that's possessing her is very interesting. :3

Fallen Akari-chan

Without any covers to keep him warm, since Jack did kind of just tumble onto the bed, he began to shiver a bit. Something didn't seem right, the room was oddly becoming colder?

Slowly sitting up he placed a hand to his face and sighed. Tired eyes looked at his watch, Jack had only been asleep for a couple hours. Damn this insomnia... he thought with annoyance, ..of all the times for it to creep up on me!

Looking up, he blinked. There in the entryway of the bedroom stood a shadowy figure of what appeared to be a woman. The room began to mist, because of how cold it was, and he stared at her in confusion. He couldn't see Jessica really well though.

"Hello? I'm sorry is this your room? I was..kind of just given a key. Look I could leave if you wanted me t--" stopping mid sentence he rubbed his eyes. The silhouette of the woman had vanished from the entryway. Fear gripped at his heart and Jack was searching his tired mind for some kind of answer.

Nothing came up...was this hotel haunted? No that's silly, ghosts didn't exhist! It was all just silly superstition made up by people so they could be in the papers. Yet he strangely felt a cold hand touching his cheek and it sent shivers down his spine.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:58 pm
(There is more where that came from. They only time other she is not shy when Misty has not taken over is when she is arguing with Misty.)

Celeste had finished her work and was heading to her own room when she could hear a voice coming from Jake's room. She stopped only cause Misty forced her to."Go check to see what is wrong maybe you might get...." Celeste sighed. "Not that again. I told you I don't want to do anything before I am married." The 27 year old sighed. She knocked on the door to find out if the man inside the room was okay. "S....Sir is everything alright. I....I heard some noise and wanted to make sure you were okay." "Stop being so shy it's not like he is going to hurt you. He may yell but....." "Just stop it okay I can't stand when you talk like everything is fine your dead and you can't come back." She said this last part under her breath.

Stardust Drifter

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:53 pm
A young woman rode a bicycle at great speed through the dark forest. Most people would've turned round and gone back home but this girl seemed to be on a mission. She was a traveller that went to strange places that no one would dare go, and those woods were one of them.
She had read of people disappearing while driving through but of course it was usually covered up with some story that they committed suicide and the bodies were never found. But she didn't buy those lies one bit. Maybe she could discover something that no found before! Maybe even publish an award winning book! The possibilities were endless!

As she peddled with all her might, the heavens opened up with a crashing downpour of rain. It felt like something didn't want her to even go there, though she ignored it. A little rain didn't hurt anyone, she did however regret not bringing a coat with her. But this didn't deter her in anyway, there had to of been shelter somewhere surely.

Still going strong and battling the tiny cold needles in the air, her glasses to get covered in droplets of water leaving her hardly any visibility. Trying to ignore it became her downfall has her bike tire got caught on a rock in the road sending poor Lola over the handle bars and into the concrete. "AHHHH! she screamed out as she could feel bits of grit dig into a graze on her cheek. Luckily she didn't have any serious injuries, just a little bumped and battered.

"How log does this road go on for?" she asked herself as she looked at her bent up bicycle wheel. It was clear that she couldnt go anything further, but while wiping her glasses on her already wet shirt, she saw a dim light in the distance. A house? A car? Who cared! It was probably a person! Hopefully they had a phone so she could get a lift home and repair her poor bike.

After picking herself, Lola began to wheel the sad looking bike towards the light. As she got closer she came to realise it was a hotel, how lucky! A nice warm bed to get out of the rain!!!
With a skip in her step, she chained her broken transportation in the car park. Though there wasn't much point in chaining it up, who would even steal it? It didn't matter... she stepped inside and rang the bell at the desk.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:06 pm
Quiet Sniper

Like with Jack, the same woman walked up to the counter. Smiling happily she stared into the eyes of the newcomer. "Hello and welcome to Hotel Cloud 9!" she beamed happily to her. "Is there something I can do for you? Like a get you a room or something?"

Princess Leafra

Fallen Akari-chan

Jack was trying to keep his cool. Now moving around the suite he noticed the room was pretty spacious. There was a living area, a dining area, and a few rooms for possibly families. Was he given a family suite? Looking for leaks in windows or doors he couldn't find any.

As he was returning to the living area a knock on the door made him jump. Immediately walking over to is he opened up and stared into the eyes of an innocent looking maid. "What!?" he grumbled, but noticed the worry in his eyes.

With a sigh he tried to calm down a little. "Sorry, I'm tired and jumpy right now. Everything is alright. I just have spells of insomnia sometimes." he said in a more kinder tone. "Sorry to worry you. I hope I wasn't disturbing anyone."

He looked fatigued, it was clear that Jack was a person who was busy. The business man didn't mean to sound gruff or mean, but he was just exhausted. Looking at her he wasn't sure what to do, or what he should do. Jack stood there awkwardly waiting for her to leave so he could try to get some sleep!

(OOC: lol Jack is normally nice. xD he's just kind of grumpy at the moment because he's tired. xP)  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:23 pm
"No....no....you were not. M.....Maybe I could make you some tea it might help you sleep. It always helps me when I can't." Celeste looked down she was not sure if he would take the offer. She made really good tea and the funny thing is she always cared it around with her because she had to use it with a lot of guests since she started to work here. "Oh come on be a little flirtatious." The 27 year ignored Misty she did not want to sound crazy in front of a guest.

Stardust Drifter

The Library

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces