Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:43 pm
She had an answer for the lioness but she chose not to give it. There probably was no decent answer to give, only to agree that their family was very large.

"Nobody ever leaves," Aysu offered as a possible explanation, "I can only think of two members of our family who have left and one returned and the other can't.. and both were brothers of mine, actually."

She paused.

"Maybe that makes it even more impressive," she said thoughtfully, "Our family has many generations here, but none beyond those who are living. Almost all of us were born here.. except for Mwezi'mtoto and Malkia."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:49 pm
The black lioness nodded acceptance of what Aysu said. She was surprised to hear it...though she wasn't sure why. It was completely normal for a pilgrim to leave the pride (they had to, after all) and never come back. So why did she find it so strange to hear that some of this family had left, while most remained here?

Despite all that, she'd definitely heard those two names. Avahk had explained that his entire family was descended from those two. And the fact that they were still alive...! Most impressive. Scarily impressive. Just plain scary.

"That's...a lot of lions born here," she said at last. Tseva wasn't even certain what she should be thinking about that. It was mind-boggling. Then again, that was an emotion she tended to feel quite a lot whenever thinking about Avahk's family.

"Well, I hope you find the children you were looking for," she offered.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:49 pm
Her mood seemed to be rising and falling rapidly tonight, each time she let herself be distracted by her happy conversation with Tseva she would remember her original purpose and her smile would falter. She would lose her nerve if she delayed much longer.

"I expect I will find them," she said, sighing, "But I should continue looking. It was nice talking to you, Tseva!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:52 pm
"And you, Aysu!" the younger lioness replied with a hesitant smile. She wasn't certain which aspect of the older female was the true face, and while she enjoyed speaking with the upbeat, cheerful side, she couldn't help but worry about the serious and threatening side. Not that Aysu had done anything to threaten Tseva, but the black and white lioness was pleased to not have anything to do with the children in question.

"Good luck!" she told the older lioness, heading on her way. Now...what had she been doing again?  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:41 pm
"Have a good night," she called after Tseva, watching her go and regretting that she couldn't be her usual cheerful self. She wouldn't, really, if she couldn't accept the changes in the pride and the path Nina and Ikwezi had chosen. With a sigh, she set back to her task, looking around and settling on the path she had been following before she had stopped to chat.

Fin!  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces