Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[Kindness] Don't Touch My Loot! (Treasure & Dabber) FIN! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was actually a bit nippy outside, but that wasn't going to stop a phony with a duty to uphold. Dabber was digging manually, lacking the magical prowess to be precise with a shovel or, as it were, a large metal spoon.

He was just beside Mama Latte's cafe, hunting diligently for any treasures that patrons may have dropped. He'd found a shiny coin earlier, and he imagined there had to be at least a few more! He was unaware that sometimes his parents purposefully hid treasures for him to find.

Determined, brow furrowed, he overturned the dirt and dead grass to begin a new hole.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:50 pm
(sorry didn't mean to type so much it just came to me)

User Image

It was a chilly day, but thanks to his little scarf, it kept his throat warm. Treasure Hunter was walking past the lane of shops when the feeling in his gut alerted him that there was treasure nearby. He looked left then right, and walked behind a few stores to see where the treasure may be hidden, or could be found in this case. He walked with his head low over the ground sniffing at it the entire time. If only he had a bloodhound's sense of smell, that would make his life a lot easier.

This little colt was just an ordinary pirate phony, with no magic nor wings to help him out, and his expertise was all about finding treasures of all shapes and sizes.

He was about to change direction when he heard the sound of digging. The sound of digging to him meant only one thing: someone was digging for treasure and he needs to be there! Luckily for him, the sound of hooves pelting down on the soil was nearby. He was not sure where it exactly came from and cursed under his breath as he strained to listen to the familiar sound he heard so so many times before.

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:22 am
At first Dabber was unaware that anyone was interested in him. He was so intent upon his digging that only the instinctual tug of being watched brought his gaze up and away.

There he was. Watching.

No way was this foal encroaching on his territory!

Dabber tensed slightly and glared, moving in front of what he was sure was the mother lode.

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:48 am

He had followed the sound with ease and slipped behind the cafe. Once there, he found a young phony madly digging his hooves into the ground. He watched the colt go at the dirt for quite a while and finally, the colt looked back at him.

Treasure Hunter admired the kelp-like hair on him and wondered if it was another pirate. "What ye dig tharr for, mate?" He followed the phony's movements with his eyes as he saw him shift in-front of a suspicious spot that was much lower than the rest of the ground level. The urge to charge and shove him to the side grew strong, but he stopped himself in case the young phony was not alone. He wanted to know if there really was treasure to be found in this random patch of land, but he just stood there and swayed back and forth like a buoy in the sea.

grasshopper pie

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:19 am
A PIRATE! Those dreadful scallywags, stealing and pillaging and being generally smelly! Dabber took a defensive stance, lowering a bit toward the ground. He had to think of a good excuse!

"I'm gardening."

There was a garden nearby, but not quite here. Maybe the scurvy-ridden scoundrel would think he was extending its reach! There was no way he was sharing!

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:02 pm

Gardening? in the dirt? with dead grass? Either this little phony is pretending to be a smartypants or he is hiding something... "Blimey. Gardening ye say? Lad, ye arrr terrible at lying."

Treasure Hunter knew nothing about this sort of thing. He had no idea what the phony was trying to pull. Only one thing was certain: there could be gold and riches to be found in this area. He stopped swaying back and forth and approached the phony with kelp like hair.

"Ye make gangway tharrr and I will plunder.. err.. look over here," he said, and started to dig with his hooves IN FRONT of the spot Dabberlocks had hid away from him.

grasshopper pie

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:11 pm
Lad? LAD?! They were the same age, if Dabber wasn't even a little OLDER! He was sure of it! The attempt at distraction had failed at 'plunder', and when the pirate began to dig, Dabbe only rose up on his back hooves and shoved him with the front.

"Hey! Get out of her! This is my land! I'll call my mom!"

Ah, yes. What a threat.

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:49 pm

Treasure Hunter staggered back a little but did not fall. He had already expected him to do that. "Yo ho ho, bold move mate," he replied with a bold grin. "If ye call ye mum, I can do this and blame it on no one but yous." With that, he flopped into the dirt sideways and made a big splash. Haven't showered for days didn't make much a difference to gain a bit more filth on his body.

When he got up, it looked like someone had shoved him into a puddle since one side of him was completely dirt free. "We can make a deal." Pirates love making deals. "Ye move those little hooves and finish digging, and I can pick a random spot on ye land. I find booty, I split with ye. What ye say?" Again, his grin appeared as he waited for an answer.

grasshopper pie

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:50 pm
Had Dabber been born with hackles or or bristles, they would have stood on end. As it was, the foal puffed up like an angry toad and stood nearly tip-hoofed. This pirate thought he was going to order him around? No way!

"My momma will never believe you!" he denied, and actually did turn to kicked more mud at the scallywag's ankles. Hah! "I'll never share my treasure with you! You're a... a... ... you're just a kelp!"

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:50 pm

Treasure Hunter realized that the little phony's temper was on par with most scallywags. He couldn't help but grin. "Ye reminded me of kelp when me first saw ye. Now ye made me think that ye arrr jus' a wet seadog causing trouble."

"Call ye mum then! She will never believe you!" he spat onto the ground, and kicked dirt back at the stubborn little phony. "If ye don't share aye can steal it from ye!"

grasshopper pie

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:58 am
The time for reasonable conversation had passed. Dabber lunged at the other foal with an angry yell, hopefully sending both tumbling to the ground. If they were both filthy, Momma would never know who started it!

He did not see the grown-up phony leaving the cafe, his magic carefully balancing a tray of hot coffees and teas. If they rolled just a little too far...

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:35 pm

Treasure Hunter dodged his attack. "Ye can't knock a pirate down just like that." Seeing that they were both greedy for shiny booty, it can't be helped. He lifted a hoof and smacked Dabber across the face. "We could use a buccaneer like ye." He circled the little phony as he fought back and sang:

"Shiver me timbers, shiver me soul,
Me sense a tiny heart as black as coal

Thoughts of finding a bag o' shinies or a brick o' gold, brick o' gold
And learning to desire it can make a man so brash and bold

He'll soon become a pirate, yo ho ho
He'll soon become a pirate, yo ho ho"

grasshopper pie

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:39 pm
Never! He would never become a pirate! Dabber watched the foal circle, unmoving for a time until his back legs struck out suddenly, booting his foe into the walkway.

"QUIET!"

There was the sound of surprise and a crashing tray. Warm brown liquid poured from overturned cups. Dabber turned and stopped, mouth agape.

Oh no. Momma was going to be so mad...

The angry unicorn turned to them, wagging his hoof.

"You buys shouldn't be playing like that around here!" he stormed, and then turned to head back inside. Dabber turned to the pirate.

"... look what you did!"

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:02 pm

The minute he finished with the song, he felt a hard kick and saw himself fly into the air for mere seconds. Then his body crashed onto the solid walkway. He thought he heard a small pop between the sound of shattering teacups and what nots.

By then, an old enough unicorn came and scolded at them both, angry as ever and went back inside the Cafe. Great. How humiliating.

He got up and wanted to lunge back at the green unicorn for the scene he had caused when he felt a horrid jolt of pain in his hind leg. "OOOOOHHHH me leg!" he screamed, and flopped back onto the ground. "Aye that scallywag broke me leg!" Treasure Hunter showed a pained face and held onto his leg. "OOWWW! I can't get up!" His ankle had somehow twisted in the wrong way from the time he fell and when he stood back up. Maybe now the unicorn could at least start be a bit nicer to him...

grasshopper pie

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:07 pm
"I did not!" Dabber shouted, thrown into a panic by the whole ordeal. He couldn't have, could he?! Was he really that strong?! His breath was heaving in his chest when Latte emerged, looking downright concerned.

"Dabber!" she cried, and then turned to the muddied colt on the pavement. Oh, boys... "What happened here?!"

"Momma, I didn't do nothin'!"

FrostyPeaches

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas