Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Age : A Real Fans Guild

Back to Guilds

A dragon age guild. Game focused. A rp forum is available though. 

Tags: Dragon, Dragon age origins, Bioware, Grey Warden, Dragon age 2 

Reply Dragon Age: Inquisition
Lov'n what ive heard about DAI's new ablitis for classes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My first play through of DA Inquesitions will be
  Human Warrior
  Human Rogue
  Human Mage
  Dwarf Warrior
  Dwarf Rogue
  Elf Warrior
  Elf Rogue
  Elf Mage
  Koseth (qunari) Warrior
  Koseth Rogue
View Results

Bry Eos

Shameless Man-Lover

9,450 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:46 pm
like i said love what ive heard
the chains for the warrior class look so cool i think there going to be one of the most benifical things in thactics for the class considering the way sheilds will work in it.
and as a big fan of being a mage i am so looking forward to being able to reasimble a bridge once its been distroied. thank you frostbite
i havent heard any thing on rogues so if you know anything please tell me
im also looking forward to mounts i know for sure horses but im sure there will be other animals
i know there extengt but i really want a griffen id name it feathers emotion_awesome
so what have you guys heards in

also if you would have voted for sarabos for your first play through tell me that Quanari mage is your first play through choice it wouldnt let me add it  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:39 am
Truth be told the dwarves are my number one race to be, to be safe and since we will have varric again, I will most likely be a female dwarf warrior first! ....well maybe second cuz I am really excited to a qunari. I am not sure what class my qunari will be, the race stats will most likely influence what class I choose. I have a feeling there gonna become the new tank race, that my opinion anyway.  

ButterFlyCross89

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:44 pm
All I want is the ability to be an actual Dalish Mage like Merill. I want to come from a CLAN not from a TOWER! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:17 am
Vir Adahlen
All I want is the ability to be an actual Dalish Mage like Merill. I want to come from a CLAN not from a TOWER! XD

Yea that would be awesome, to be a dalish keeper or first to a keeper with most likely a tragic past! Like if his/her entire clan was killed or something of that nature. Being a keeper (or ex-keeper) would make going through the dales that much more interesting. plus it may or may not give us more leverage when talking with elven servants and any other elf we may need to converse with. Oh and imagine the banter with varric and other mages for that matter? I imagine walking into a mage hideout for like a quest or something and the mages swarming me with tons of questions about my magic. what do you think?  

ButterFlyCross89

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:08 am
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen

Yea that would be awesome, to be a dalish keeper or first to a keeper with most likely a tragic past! Like if his/her entire clan was killed or something of that nature. Being a keeper (or ex-keeper) would make going through the dales that much more interesting. plus it may or may not give us more leverage when talking with elven servants and any other elf we may need to converse with. Oh and imagine the banter with varric and other mages for that matter? I imagine walking into a mage hideout for like a quest or something and the mages swarming me with tons of questions about my magic. what do you think?

My thought on the background of a Dalish elf is pretty damn similar to your idea.
Since Thedas is complete chaos and have rogue Templars,Apostates running wild,Tears in the veil and everything else insane going on, I could probably bet money that the Dales are not staying in one place for more then a week or more. (this is all just the lead up to the background XD)
A group of "rogue" Templars run into the Inquisitors clan using the advantage of Divine being distracted by the attempted assassination on her and the crumbling of the Circles. They demand that all of the mages are to be turned over to the Templars. Now for the two part ending dun dun dun XD
Ending One: All of the elven mages are turned over willingly then knowing the Templars they have their "fun" those who resist are killed blah blah blah typical Templar and the Inquisitor is the only survivor
Ending Two: Only the Inquisitor steps forward claiming they are the only Mage (lying to protect the Keeper saying something along the lines of he/she isn't a Mage) and later after leaving the camp Templars try to do the Templar thing and the Inquisitor escapes.

I would just effing love for the game to be detailed enough to where elven characters are treated like elves and not like when we were the Warden and people were just like"Oh you're an elf here's your treaty."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:42 am
Vir Adahlen
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen

My thought on the background of a Dalish elf is pretty damn similar to your idea.
Since Thedas is complete chaos and have rogue Templars,Apostates running wild,Tears in the veil and everything else insane going on, I could probably bet money that the Dales are not staying in one place for more then a week or more. (this is all just the lead up to the background XD)
A group of "rogue" Templars run into the Inquisitors clan using the advantage of Divine being distracted by the attempted assassination on her and the crumbling of the Circles. They demand that all of the mages are to be turned over to the Templars. Now for the two part ending dun dun dun XD
Ending One: All of the elven mages are turned over willingly then knowing the Templars they have their "fun" those who resist are killed blah blah blah typical Templar and the Inquisitor is the only survivor
Ending Two: Only the Inquisitor steps forward claiming they are the only Mage (lying to protect the Keeper saying something along the lines of he/she isn't a Mage) and later after leaving the camp Templars try to do the Templar thing and the Inquisitor escapes.

I would just effing love for the game to be detailed enough to where elven characters are treated like elves and not like when we were the Warden and people were just like"Oh you're an elf here's your treaty."

Well I have a feeling that we are gonna get treated like elves alright. I mean we are going to be the head of an organization talking to people who have elven servants and slaves. Can you imagine being a slave owner or being someone who has elven servants and then up walks an elf with high status and having to treat them as an equal or at least with a great deal of respect, because they have a huge army at there disposal. plus if we do have the iron bull (qunari) standing right behind us with a huge 2 handed hammer, wouldn't you be scarred and plus if our elf is a mage on top of all that lol

I think we are not only going to orlais but also tevinter and elves don't exactly have it good in either place.  

ButterFlyCross89

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:25 pm
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen

Well I have a feeling that we are gonna get treated like elves alright. I mean we are going to be the head of an organization talking to people who have elven servants and slaves. Can you imagine being a slave owner or being someone who has elven servants and then up walks an elf with high status and having to treat them as an equal or at least with a great deal of respect, because they have a huge army at there disposal. plus if we do have the iron bull (qunari) standing right behind us with a huge 2 handed hammer, wouldn't you be scarred and plus if our elf is a mage on top of all that lol

I think we are not only going to orlais but also tevinter and elves don't exactly have it good in either place.

Ferelden,Orlais, and Tevinter (possibly Nevarra if not Tevinter) will be the three places we will visit through out the game. The area they show in most of the demo play through are in Ferelden surprisingly since Ferelden is the greenest body of land on the map.

I just want someone to call me a knife-ear and I want to be able to drive my blade through them. Or I want a story similar to the Stolen Throne or Human Noble from Origins I want a mortal enemy a snake in the grass and I want to get revenge lol. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:37 pm
Rogue is my favorite class, and my first playthrough will most likely be a human female, but I'm also really interested in playing a Qunari female, as well, whether she's a follower of the Qun or Tal-Vashoth (she could be part of the Ben-Hassrath and still be an Inquisitor, I think).  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

LaLuneNoire
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:34 pm
Dual wielding roges and mage for me...I wish something close to a glass canon existed tho...  
Dragon Age: Inquisition

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games