Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride] The Frozen Isle [U/C] Official! Games and Plot Soon! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:02 pm
Lithiasaur

I Want To Build a Snowman!
SoA Name: Letobe
Player: tani duh!
Uncert: X
Intended Rank: Hunter
History: Letobe was around when the pride went through the great loss of it's king and queen, and when Elsa came to throne. He had left his family early in his life and was brought here by a, now deceased, member. His faith in the pride is strong, and tries to view the weather as a sign of Elsa's power and right to rule. The first long winter, he did everything he could to ensure the pride had enough to eat and he plans to work even harder in the upcoming one. Some members seem suspicious of him because of his grey coloring and lighter markings, and his firm belief in Elsa, but he pays them no mind, they are still part of the pride and he will do what he can to aid them.
Personality: He holds steadfast to his beliefs, Letobe is a lion you can count on. He has no family in the frozen isle, so the pride is his family. He is hard working and soft spoken, and uses very few words to say the things he needs to. (Essentially a blank slate, though!)
Survivor or Joining: Surviving  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:07 pm
User Image
Contest thread open! =D

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:10 am
Lithiasaur

SoA Name: Hiamovi
Player: Henry_kunz
Intended Rank: Healer
History: A rather long story, I'll keep it brief to save for rp fun. He once belonged to a pride where he was the healer, he had a mate who became pregnant though all but one cub was stillborn. The lone son Aiden was weak all his life yet they loved him unconditionally. One day a pack of hyenas and others came by and completally destroyed the little pride. Aiden fell defending his Mother due to being born weak and Hiamovi had to watch the life slip from his mate unable to heal either of them. Now he wanders feeling himself a failure, his smile genuine despite the pain.

Personality: A very kind hearted fella he only has the best for others as a priority. He adores his skills with knowing how to make medicines from pain relief to mending wounds and would offer it to any. He speaks with a deep yet soothing voice, his beliefs strong in equality and balance in nature.
Survivor or Joining: Joining.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:46 am
Lithiasaur

SoA Name: Nakuota
Player: ChaosTheories
Intended Rank: Healer

History: Naku was born during the famine and was the only surviving cub in her litter. Her mother, a Minder, had dedicated her life to ensuring that the pride's cubs were happy and healthy, even if that meant giving up on her own needs. This was very much the case with Naku and her siblings. But her mother's efforts were often in vain, and Naku was forced to watch her weaker siblings wither away. By her adolescence, she was the only one left, and what was more, her mother's grief and suffering had finally taken it's toll. Despite Naku returning the care her mother had given her, she eventually passed behind her lost children.

The events of her youth encouraged Naku to pursue healing, and she often feels that tending to the sick and injured is one of the few ways she can heal her own heart. She also uses it as an excuse to leave the pride in search of herbs on occasion, especially when the memories become too much for her to bear.

Personality: Nakuota is generally a very quiet and meek lioness. She turns away from eye contact, especially with strangers, and keeps most of her thoughts to herself. She tends to be isolated from others, unless they are her patients. Most of her soft smiles and kind whispers are reserved for them. Her reserved nature has made her resiliant and independent, so she is not the type that enjoys being cared for or doted on, despite her gentle demeanor.

Her outside manner also hides a lot of resentment within. While she may seem humble and respectful to most lions, her belief that those with blue and white coats are cursed runs deep. She will seem as kind to them as anyone else at first, but the furrow in her brow and suspicious glances will quickly show that this is not the case. She also refuses to trust cool-pelted creatures, believing that they will do nothing but betray her and force her to suffer further. It would take more than mere words for Nakuota to ever change her opinions.

Survivor or Joining: Survivor  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:29 am
Lithiasaur

SoA Name: Hizaya'Rahdi
Player: Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Intended Rank: Ice Carver
History: Condemned to death at birth by his father like the rest of his litter, and barely escaping with his life, he had always been a survivor... Once a wanderer, Hizaya joined the pride a short time before the Queen was born, when her parents ruled. He was quite young then but he knew survival, and fishing came easy to him, so he made himself useful quickly to make a place for himself in the pride. To make a home for himself. When the monarchy passed. When the ice came... That was all gone.

Set apart by his own icy pelt, like any others, he shared the blame with their new queen. But how could a grieving child wish such harm on her pride? He had faith in the new Queen and strove to work harder. If he could not fish, then he would claw at the ice until his paws were bloody until others could. And so he did. Until he learned the most efficient methods of cutting through the ice. Until he was quite skilled at it, and could cast the ice aside in minutes to make fishing possible. They make look down on him. But he would protect this pride however he could. It was his home one way or the other.
Personality: Hizaya is a strong, silent lion. He speaks what he needs to convey his point, an no more. He is fiercely loyal. When he places his trust in something, in this case, the monarchy and Queen Elsa, nothing can say his opinion without absolute proof of betrayal. His loyalty however also remains with the pride. He considers them lost in their opinions of himself, others of pale pelts, and most importantly their queen. He harbors them no ill-will.
Survivor or Joining: Survivor  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:41 pm
Lithiasaur

SoA Name: Ruhiu
Player: ChezaRain
Intended Rank: Frozen
History: Born to the usual loving mother, he set out away from his family shortly after his brother did, seeking his own future in the Rogue lands.
Ruhiu's seer abilities always occur in his sleep, not that he's aware of half of them, and they take him everywhere that he is meant to go, and they have lead him here, to seek a proper and settled life.
Personality: He's a very kind and gentle lion, though he does have a tendency to believe that women are weaker and need to be protected by a strong partner, which he is willing to be. He sees all women as damsels in distress when in trouble, even if they are in the wrong.
Survivor or Joining: Joining~

He was a blue-coated Seer. I had to do it. 8U  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:23 am
I'm going to post this to be a REAL PRIDE today! Hopefully things go as planned =]  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:45 am
magnadearel
<.< >.> I have yet to see the movie too.
Carles was one of my first soa and I've hardly done anything with him. Farai is his daughter and has had even less. sad

Lithia_Brandon

SoA Name: Carles
Player: magnadearel
History: He was once was a part of a pride that valued white pelts and he values his almost all white pelt. Carles fathered a litter of cubs, two stayed with him in the pride, and one left with the mother. Then he was left on his own after the pride disbanded. Much wandering and he encountered his daughter. Together the two are now looking for a place to call home.
Personality: Rambunctious and fun loving, Carles likes to have a good time. Occasionally is struck with thoughts of retrospect. He enjoys tinkering and experimenting with how things go together. There is a certain pride in his almost all white coat. Not an overly huge vanity, but sometimes it does swell his head. There is a certain enjoyment in getting dirty. Afterward, he takes pride in bringing his coat to pristine whiteness again.
Survivor or Joining: joining
(Icecarver rank preferred.... though he'll probly want to carve designs into the ice more often than help. >.>)

SoA Name: Farai
Player: magnadearel
History: She went with her mother to join another pride while the rest of her siblings stayed with her father. They never reached the pride. Slowly she grew and finally left her mother. Farai wandered until she ran into her father who was also wandering. Together the two are now looking for a place to call home
Personality: Spirited and feisty.
Survivor or Joining: Joining
(Transporter I think for her.)

The image links to these are broken! Did you still want to apply them here? I need uncerts for the member list <3  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:47 am
-kermit arms-
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:54 pm
Yippee!!!

And to clarify, since I'm a pridenoob, do we still need JRPs?  

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 3:38 pm
Lithiasaur

Sorry about that! Here are the new links. Yes still applying.

Carles
Farai

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:26 pm
No one who applies in the IT thread will need JRPs =]  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:36 pm
ShinosBee

Saint Sergio

magnadearel

Strawberry Gumi Bunny

Talencia

tani duh!

SilverLutz

Alpaca Chobi

Cajanic

Sherlolly

Skye Starrfyre

Znaruto

Phae-et

Hunry_kunz

ChaosTheories

Quaji

ChezaRain

We are now official! Go ahead and post your folks for certs, and use this thread as proof of membership! I will get the thread forum all set up soon, and we shall all have RPs and plots and fun things =D  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:00 pm
I am looking for all sorts of plots and fun times if anyone is interested!  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out