Submit

Righty t w i x

Quotable Humorist

7,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:05 pm
Everyone lets hold hands and pray to the demon and anime/manga lords that Ai Yazawa will feel better enough to start chp 84 of NANA (I believe that's the last chapter c smile Its been 4 years since i've been waiting and it's killing me x.x

Also I would like to announce I have a Nana blog for some time now on tumblr, its really good. I post about every day or so, You can get my opinion and s**t loads of picture/gifs of Nana and etc c:

Tumblr: Thenamesmichelleee  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:09 pm
I read today the chapter 84, and i feel very sad for everyone in the manga.
Ren is dead, and i still can't believe it, also i totally think that Nobu and Nana were meant to be together. Nana should have chosen him from the start. I was a little disappointed with the ending of chapter 84, i heard that Ai Yazawa is in the hospital since 2010? I really wish she would publish the ending of the manga when she feels better. I really loved Nana, it's a very good manga from where you can realize so many things & the bond of their friendship and love.  

Chiruka-kun

Separated Partner

Righty t w i x

Quotable Humorist

7,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:16 pm
sayoko-kun
Ren is dead, and i still can't believe it, also i totally think that Nobu and Nana were meant to be together. Nana should have chosen him from the start. I was a little disappointed with the ending of chapter 84, i heard that Ai Yazawa is in the hospital since 2010? I really wish she would publish the ending of the manga when she feels better. I really loved Nana, it's a very good manga from where you can realize so many things & the bond of their friendship and love.

trueeee daaaat /. Everytime I read it I cry like a baaby that got their candy stolen ;c. PLEASE FINISH AI YAZAWA I PRAAAY.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:32 am
Righty t w i x
sayoko-kun

trueeee daaaat /. Everytime I read it I cry like a baaby that got their candy stolen ;c. PLEASE FINISH AI YAZAWA I PRAAAY.

I think i'll probably be like 20 years old when she finishes it. I wonder what's wrong with her. ;_;  

Chiruka-kun

Separated Partner

SuperSailorTsuki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:37 am
I was totally about to make a post about this! Thankfully, I noticed that there has already been one made. I heard that she got out of the hospital not too long ago, but that she couldn't even hold a pencil. I just want to know how Nana ends already! It'd be great if she could at least pass the story on and how she wants it told to someone else, I'd think.

A Nana Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games