Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:08 pm
[BACKLOG]

He wasn't nervous! No, not at all! It wasn't like he was sitting outside of 'Hasi's den shuffling his paws or anything. His Cousin King wasn't in right now and waiting wasn't hard. Nope. Not a bit. Ohhh, he really hoped that he wouldn't be taking up any of Nahasi's down time! His duties were really important and Chisulo learned very early not to interrupt them, but he was still unsure about after them. But this was really important! So, maybe 'Hasi would take some time for him if he asked REALLY nice and explained that!

...Though that wasn't the reason he was nervous. Well, not the main reason. He had been hanging out with Kyung and then- well if would be better to talk to Nahasi about it, maybe then he could figure out what it was. Normally he would ask his momma before bothering his cousin, but she had been gone more and more lately.

break  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:26 pm
Nahasi had gotten back from a council meeting. Today had been a busy day. He was just thankful nothing serious happened. They had recently done a census to insure their count was accurate. There were a few new litter in the pride. It brought a smile to his face when he thought about his sons and daughters and how they made him proud.

As he made a turn into his den, he was greeted with the sight of his cousin Chisulo. To him, Chisulo really wasn't a cousin, but more of a son. When he was little, Chisulo would run to him if he needed help and if Bedienka wasn't around. He gave a smile to the younger lion. “Afternoon Chisul. How are you doing?” He asked as he entered his den.

He would have some down time for a bit. There was some work to be done, but that could wait for a little bit. Family came first. He wanted to be there for Chisulo and his own cubs. His own father didn't spend a lot of time with him and only did if it was to teach Nahasi how to rule the pride. That was not the type of relationship he wanted with his family.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:59 pm
Chisulo jumped a little at Nahasi's greeting. Ohh he had been so busy waiting he hadn't been paying attention! He felt a little silly that Nahasi had startled him! But he was here now! That was good! He smiled at Nahasi and followed him into his den. "Oh, I am doing well! Well, as well as I could be at least!" He blathered nervously "I hope I'm not interrupting your time off! Um... how are the babies?"

Chisulo remembered the birth of Nahasi's children. His momma said that they were his second cousins, but Chisulo liked to call them 'the babies!.' They had been so small! He could hardly believe that he had been that small once! He knew that 'Hasi was going to be a great poppa because 'Hasi was a great cousin!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:43 pm
Nahashi smiled. “You are not interrupting. In fact, I would rather have someone to talk to during my down time then be alone.” He said as he sat down. “The babies are doing well. They enjoy playing games with each other. You are more then welcome to go play with them any time you wish.”

He wondered if that was really all that Chisulo had come to see him about. It seemed odd for him to come all this way to ask how the cubs were doing when he could have just stopped by the mother's den to check up on them. “Is there something on your mind Chisulo?” He asked.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:02 pm
Hearing Nahasi say he wasn't interruption took some of the worry off his mind, and he was even happy to be talking to him! "I'm glad that I could be here then!" and he nodded to himself "I'll diffidently have to go have to see them soon then! I promise to be careful with them!"

But when 'Hasi asked him about why he was here he instantly started to fidget. Maybe he was wrong? Maybe it was a dumb thing to bug his cousin about? Well, he would never know if he didn't ask. "Um, well, I uh- That is, I wanted to ask you about something?" He could feel his cheeks begin to flush.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm
Nahasi nodded. He wanted their family to be a close one. Bed had made sure that her sons were close to him. The other two son's did not seek him out like Chisulo did. Zeru hardly spoke to him once he reached adolescent. Nahasi felt that it was just because the three of them had different goals and desires.

He watched how Chisulo acted and he realized what it might be about. When he had first became king and had to be closely watched by his guards, he had started getting nervous around one in particular. Juan. Even thinking about his, now mate, made him smile.

“Whatever it is, I am all ears.”  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:22 pm
"Um, okay." Chisulo tried to think about how to word this "Okay, so, say that, hypothetically of course, two friends were hanging out. And they are really good friends, like the best ever. But then one day, one of the friends starts feeling... squirmy around the other." he waved his paw a little "But it doesn't feel like a necessarily bad squirmy? Like, a kinda warm but hard to define squirmy?" He seemed to realize he was rambling again and sighed in frustration "So what would that feeling be? And how should I- that friend react around the other one?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:46 pm
Nahasi listened carefully to Chisulo's words. He gave his cousin a grin. “It sounds like you are sick Chisulo. You have a case of the love bugs.” He gave a small laugh after he was done speaking. “Now, I am not a trained medic, but I think the best thing you can do to deal with these squirms is to tell your friend and see what he thinks. He might end up having similar squirmy feelings that you do.”

As he spoke, he realized something. He often saw Chisulo with that hybrid boy, the one brought to them when he was still a baby. A frowned appeared on his face. He knew that if Chisulo did have feelings for the hybrid, Bedeinka wouldn't be happy about it. She had tried everything she could to stop him from choosing Juan as his consort. He was sure that she would do everything to stop Chisulo as well.

“Have you spoken to your mother about your feelings?” He asked.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:09 pm
"'Hasi! I didn't say it was me!" Chisulo whined before pouting "How did you figure it out? ...Must be super king powers or something." After he spoke it clicked what his cousin had actually said. He froze for a moment as everything slid into place. "I... love Kyung?" A warm feeling bloomed in his chest and he ducked his head to poorly try and hide the smile growing on his face. That... made a lot of sense now. Then another thought struck him.

"Oh, but 'Hasi, what if he doesn't like me like that?! What if he things I'm weird and doesn't want to be my friend anymore?!" That would devastate him.

At Nahasi's question he shook his head. "No, momma hasn't been home in a while."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:38 pm
“When you become king the gods grant you special powers.” Nahasi joked. That and going through the feeling of being in love and not know what to do. “If you don't tell him, he will probably realize that you are hiding something from him. You said that he was a close friend right? If you tell you have feelings for him and he doesn't feel the same way, he might be awkward around you for a couple days but it will pass. Eventually things will go back to normal. However if he does return your feelings then-” He smiled thinking of Juan.

“Then it's a new chapter in your life. It's risk and it's up to you.”

He was glad to hear that Bed was gone. For now it would give Chisulo some time to be with Kyung.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:31 pm
"I knew it!" Chisulo laughed but grew unsure again "You're right Nahasi. I'd feel really bad about keeping a secret from Kyung and even worse if it hurt his feelings." He paused again. "I... I'm going to tell him. He deserves to know, right? Plus!" He tried to ignore all of the nervousness building inside him and tried to replace it with the optimism and hope he usually felt. "If I don't tell him, I'll never know if he likes me back!" He was struck with a sudden thought "Oh! 'Hasi what if he feels the same? What should I do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:06 am
Nahasi nodded his head. “Telling him is the best thing you can do. And if he likes you back, you two should sit down and see where you want to take your relationship and if he is ready for the commitment that comes with being in a loving relationship.” He explained. “Everyone goes through things at their own pace, so even if he does share your feelings, he might not be ready to be in a relationship and you need to respect that.”  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:59 pm
"Okay 'Hasi. We agreed to met up again tomorrow in the park chamber, I will tell him them!" He moved forward and pressed himself against Nahasi "Thank you Nahasi. It really means a lot to me. Thank you." Chisulo stepped back and smiled at him. Whatever happened tomorrow, at least he had 'Hasi to come running to. He hoped that it would be with good news rather then bad...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:07 pm
Nahasi smiled. “Any time Chisulo.” He hoped the best for his cousin. If worse comes to worse he would be there to help him through it. Nahasi didn't think that was going to happen though.

[FIN]  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

[IC] Mazunguko Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas