Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Chatterbox
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wingseagle

Peaceful Bibliophile

19,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:00 pm
Good afternoon. I have been absent from gaia for quite a while, I used to run a thread back in the days when Ninjas and Turtle s were king, but I am quite out of the loops now.

I gather the booty grab scene has been experiencing some hardships? What would be a cost effective tank for me to try to get back in the groove? Witch Doctors?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:24 pm
Wingseagle
Good afternoon. I have been absent from gaia for quite a while, I used to run a thread back in the days when Ninjas and Turtle s were king, but I am quite out of the loops now.

I gather the booty grab scene has been experiencing some hardships? What would be a cost effective tank for me to try to get back in the groove? Witch Doctors?
i would do a monster mix  

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Wingseagle

Peaceful Bibliophile

19,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:38 pm
Angeni1
Wingseagle

i would do a monster mix

Just any which ones? I did not leave myself a large reserve, and donated most before I left so. I'm grabbing my way back to reasonable amount of gold to buy things, you see.

Or should I better ask, are there particular monsters to avoid?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:40 pm
Wingseagle
Angeni1
Wingseagle

i would do a monster mix

Just any which ones? I did not leave myself a large reserve, and donated most before I left so. I'm grabbing my way back to reasonable amount of gold to buy things, you see.

Or should I better ask, are there particular monsters to avoid?

i like wolves and lawnshark fo a medium tank, other wise i mix them up  

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Wingseagle

Peaceful Bibliophile

19,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:05 pm
Thank you very much smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:30 pm
Wingseagle
Thank you very much smile

your welcome  

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:32 pm
So I have to say for all to see. I have the sweetest man ever. He thinks he is a beast that can't be tamed. But he chased me all over and won my heart. I love you Archy!!! heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:37 pm
so where is our Captain Awkward at this moment then? 4laugh has he been here? or just an illusion,,,.. lol  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:39 pm
Queen-tintin
so where is our Captain Awkward at this moment then? 4laugh has he been here? or just an illusion,,,.. lol
lol he shere. getting ready for bed, ill tell him u request his present on the matter miss  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:42 pm
Queen-tintin

Im right here Queen-tintin... if i'm an illusion I can't vote for you tomorrow for the bumper contest wink  

Awkward Anarchy
Captain

Generous Winner

16,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:42 pm
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
lol he shere. getting ready for bed, ill tell him u request his present on the matter miss

Oh, no it's not anything important, was just making conversation! is all! and good evening to you! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:43 pm
Awkward Anarchy
Queen-tintin

Im right here Queen-tintin... if i'm an illusion I can't vote for you tomorrow for the bumper contest wink

and we must vote for her cute little puppy!  

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:45 pm
Awkward Anarchy
Queen-tintin

lol i knew you weren't an illusion! rolleyes ..was just checking ...yes be here, so you alone will be voting then? is this right?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:45 pm
Angeni1
Awkward Anarchy
Queen-tintin

and we must vote for her cute little puppy!

Well she sure did her best the past few weeks, I did notice that!  

Awkward Anarchy
Captain

Generous Winner

16,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:46 pm
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin

Oh, no it's not anything important, was just making conversation! is all! and good evening to you! 4laugh
its a awesome evening isnt it! heart  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces