Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Chatterbox
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beastie allupons

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:07 am
Queen-tintin
beastie allupons
Queen-tintin
beastie allupons
Queen-tintin
beastie allupons

I had been more excited about the previous item given out but I'm really attached to it now lol... Cx Ahh fun, I don't think I could not mess with my avvie for a day. gonk What kind, an av theme contest? surprised

Pin the tail on the mod...summer,with a touch of silliness! lol

xD! lol sounds fun. lol I like your take on it; it's quite humorous. I miss when the CB in the forums was all Avvie Contests...Wonder when that stopped. sweatdrop

I imagine when inflation started to go up, in the mp!..ridiculous prices!... sad

Which was a little under a year ago apparently? Ahh that figures....They'd have to limit sparkly items or something lol... gonk

Me either...IRL Cash motivated I guess...All the cashnnouncements are getting really old tho. stressed The MP tax was starting to work but not if they keep releasing GGs...

yes lol..don't understand their logic! ....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:24 am
beastie allupons
Queen-tintin
beastie allupons
Queen-tintin
beastie allupons

xD! lol sounds fun. lol I like your take on it; it's quite humorous. I miss when the CB in the forums was all Avvie Contests...Wonder when that stopped. sweatdrop

I imagine when inflation started to go up, in the mp!..ridiculous prices!... sad

Which was a little under a year ago apparently? Ahh that figures....They'd have to limit sparkly items or something lol... gonk

Me either...IRL Cash motivated I guess...All the cashnnouncements are getting really old tho. stressed The MP tax was starting to work but not if they keep releasing GGs...

soooo agree with you!...gaia just wants us to spend more money.... sweatdrop  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

beastie allupons

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:30 am
Queen-tintin
beastie allupons
Queen-tintin
beastie allupons
Queen-tintin
beastie allupons

Oooo a bunch of tanks are glowing! whee I know wtf...I'd consider the monthly item if they weren't pushing the cash so hard. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:31 am
Minkiaru
A dream is a wish your heart makes

Where's Anarchy? gonk

When you're fast asleep

yes and the Captain needs to do the mystery bumps winnings too! sad maybe he's gone forever!..nahh! rofl  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:32 am
beastie allupons
Queen-tintin
beastie allupons
Queen-tintin
beastie allupons

Oooo a bunch of tanks are glowing! whee I know wtf...I'd consider the monthly item if they weren't pushing the cash so hard. gonk
where are these tanks? and yes I know what you mean! push, push push! .. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:12 am
Queen-tintin
beastie allupons
Queen-tintin
beastie allupons
Queen-tintin
beastie allupons

where are these tanks? and yes I know what you mean! push, push push! .. sweatdrop

Look in the "Glow Thread" link at the main part of this guild...The first six pages are direct links to aquariums for booty catch. whee  

beastie allupons

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:04 pm
beastie allupons
Queen-tintin
beastie allupons
Queen-tintin
beastie allupons

Look in the "Glow Thread" link at the main part of this guild...The first six pages are direct links to aquariums for booty catch. whee

yes thanks biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:28 am
Queen-tintin
beastie allupons
Queen-tintin
beastie allupons
Queen-tintin
beastie allupons

yes thanks biggrin

Hey Queeni....Is awkward ok? No winners for the week have been posted do you know whats happening?  

PoisonedPixel

Powerful Witch

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:44 am
PoisonedPixel
Hey Queeni....Is awkward ok? No winners for the week have been posted do you know whats happening?

I was wondering this too xp

When you're fast asleep

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:28 pm
PoisonedPixel
Queen-tintin
beastie allupons
Queen-tintin
beastie allupons

yes thanks biggrin

No...I'm sorry have no idea what is happening to him...it has been like 7 days now..someone told me he had taken a hiatus!..and I have tried to pm him as well.. about the mystery bumps. I'm worried too...not sure... sad  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

PoisonedPixel

Powerful Witch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:50 pm
Minkiaru
PoisonedPixel

When you're fast asleep

In dreams you will lose your heartaches....Whatever you wish for you keep.....
stressed hope Awkwards ok!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:15 am
Minkiaru
PoisonedPixel

When you're fast asleep

don't know what is going on with Awkward..wish he'd send a pm or something!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:21 am
LorettaTheBitchness
>LINK<i love this pic heart

just saw it! cool! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:28 am
Awkward Anarchy
do I ever miss you Captain! where are you? worried! sad  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:16 am
going to LaRonde today! =) heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games