Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:42 pm
User Image Airle was nervous. He had been talking to Damu for a few weeks now and the pack had finally settled. He already spoke to Maziwa, asking for the Alpha's permission to court the young, blind dog, but he had yet to ask his sister. Getting the family's approval was important, especially in his old pack. It might not be that pressing in this new one.

But it was extremely important to him.

He sought out the Patron. It shouldn't be too hard to speak with her - they were both leaders of their own respective squadrons. They were on equal standing in the pack, so it shouldn't be so hard. But, shouldn't was the key ward. Truth is, Airle was wrecked. What if she did not give him the permission to court the blind dog. He didn't know what he would do, and the thought distressed him.

He had to know though.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:52 pm
User Image
[Until I get her properly certed.]

Today had been a, chosen, day off and she found herself sorting endlessly. Herbs needed to be there, herbs needed to be here. If anyone had seen what she was doing, it would seem tedious and useless, but she found it completely the opposite. The task seemed necessary and useful, she was readying herself for hard times ahead as the pride had settled in, one never knew when she would be needed.

"There we go..." She whispered to herself softly, letting her rump fall to the ground elegantly. Her dual-colored orbs stared happily at her organized, but slim stock of herbs. Though her grin was large, and kind of silly, she did realize she needed to get a move on and gather something more than what she had.

It was at that moment she chose to stand and leave, promptly running into a rather nervous looking General. "Well hello." She chirped in a sing-song manner, that same silly grin put on display for him to see.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:05 am
Green Ever After

Somhairle cleared his throat, and shuffled nervously for a second. "Good Morning," he started. "How are you doing this fine day?" He tried to keep his stance neutral, but he wasn't sure if he was succeeding. In fact, he was stepping from paw to paw in anticipation.

He moved a little closer to try to kill off some nervous energy and smiled a bit, though he's sure it came off as a bit odd. He hat to try to still his body from the nervous tick he was displaying. If it were any other situation he'd be calm as a gentle spring breeze.

But this was so important to him. He couldn't mess this up! But he felt like he already was!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 am
Her grin changed to a warm, welcoming smile and she let her rump fall elegantly to the ground once more. He clearly needed her full attention, she could appreciate that, the General and her would have much to work on together once his services were needed. If anything should happen she would need to work tremendously close with the male wild dog. It was of course at this moment that she realized she had not had a completely appropriate introduction to him.

"I'm doing quite well General, how are you doing? Is there something you need to get off your chest?" She asked, her age had not deteriorate her innocence, this moment, like any other seemed to slip her mind. Perhaps he was nervous for a larger reason, though she couldn't seem to drum up what that reason could be. At that point she let the introductions fall to the wayside, though she made a mental note to bring it up at a later time, for now there appeared to be more pressing matters.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:33 pm
Airle smiled, but he was still a little nervous. "I'm alright," he returned, shifting a little before sitting down. There would be no use fidgeting. He took a deep breath, stilling his movements, and looked up at the other female. There was an obvious resemblance between Damu and Twana. He saw it right away when she ventured into their small-but-growing pack.

"I have a very important question to ask you. Do you have time?" He asked. He didn't want to interupt her, but at the same time he needed to do this now. He really wanted to continue with this courtship and he wouldn't be able to do that without Twana's permission.

Green Ever After

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:40 am
Tension, was there tension? The air seemed able to be sliced as nervous energies bellowed from Twana's current companion. She was trying her utmost to factor what could be causing such a wild dog so much distress and simply could not pin point the issue. She chalked this up to her own ignorance, perhaps if she focused more of her attention to other categories of her life and the packs life than perhaps she would know, but only perhaps. Than he finally spoke again, this time something had brought about a strain of confidence. It appeared whatever was causing his so much grief was.. worth it?

"The time I have is for our people, General, and last I checked you are part of our people. So of course." Her already pleasant grin became a little more gentle and her eyes were trained on his. "What is it you'd like to ask me?" Her ears, though they were already at attention, seemed to dip forward in an attempt to miss no word, to miss no emotional meaning, she wanted him to know that what was important to him was in fact important to her as well.

Seaki

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:43 pm
Airle rocked on his feet once more, considering dashing away - but that would be counter productive. He took a large breath, forcing his nerves down. Once he got permission from Twana, he would have to get the blessing of Maziwa, and that was a whole different task he couldn't even fathom at the moment.

"I would like to ask your permission to court your brother," he near blurted out - he was able to control his tone and deliver the request like any other request he'd given in the past, except this one was far more important.

Greenie EA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:24 am
A bewildered look crossed the older females face, it was quick to vanish, but did hang in her eyes briefly while she spoke. It certainly was not due to the genders, though some may say that was why, instead she was absolutely stunned that someone still followed a code older than himself. That grin she shared with him had not vanished, but instead seemed to shine even brighter at his request.

"I am honored you have graced me with such a request, General.." She paused, wanting this to be more intimate, if his courtship was successful he would be family of course. ".. Airle." Her words seemed dipped in honey and her joy sparkled like a trickling stream in the high sun.

"Please know that you have my blessing in courting my Brother."

In her recent years she had never had to say such words, she hoped she had chosen the right ones and hoped that she had not sounded full of herself in any manner. It was just such a special moment and her instinct was to treat it much like a ritual.

Seaki

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:18 pm
Greenie EA

Airle listened for Twana's answer with bated breath. She had every right to say no - they only had a working relationship thus far, and if she agreed they could become family. It was daunting, after all. He didn't know if he could simply stop adoring Damug, however. His love for the blind male knew no bounds or restraints.

He hoped her grin was a good sign - it didn't seem sharp or angry. When he heard her response though, he nearly whooped for joy. "Thank you, thank you!" he said, almost like a mantra. "You have no idea how much that means to us." He felt like a pup again, he wanted to run and skip.

Oh, he could reach the moon right now!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:51 pm
The pale coated wild dog was beside herself with excitement at how the approval was received - no other wild dog deserved her brother like Airle did. She was getting tired though, this had been an emotionally draining moment for her, a good one though.

"Perhaps you can let me rest."

Her smile continued, she was sure he'd be quick to find Damu after all of this excitement, had he been waiting for her consent they'd surely be more free about their relationship - not that they hadn't before.

"Have a good rest of your day, Airle."

She bid him farewell and left the male to his own thoughts and actions.

[Fin!]

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Tangambili Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas