Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
To the depths of Hell and back (Viper & Kerrfi) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:43 pm
Kerrfi

One-on-one RP for Kerrfi and myself, featuring Taur-OC and my newly created demoness/succubus. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:02 pm
EDIT: I forgot the Character Profile, so I'll put it in here.

Name: Kerrfi
Species: Cow-Taur. Similar to a Centaur, but... yeah.
Appearence: My Gaia Avatar is actually an accurate guide for how she looks, but otherwise, use the lineart on my Profile Page as a reference.

Having traveled by daylight to avoid the worst of what the wilds could possibly offer, Kerrfi approaches the yawning mouth of the old ruin. Well hidden amongst the otherwise placid and scenic hills, graced by a fine layer of frost, few passers-by would have suspected anything from the old, rough-hewn stone entrance, leading deep into the earth.
Whatever the underground lair was originally built for has long since passed into obscurity: All it is now is a hideout for beings that belong in a hellish realm of their own.
And that is why Kerrfi was there. A self-styled heroine, the Cow-Taur wasn't eager to put herself in danger like this, but it didn't help that the cold was nipping at her, especially her exposed lower-body and udder, with little more than fur and sparse armor to ward off the cold.
Taking a deep breath, and holding her axe and shield ready, she made her way inside, hooves clacking against the stony floor.  

Kerrfi

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:59 am
This post will be edited with my character's profile once I flush out her details.

Name: Lhunara
Species: Demonness-Succubus.
Appearance: Hopefully I complete a picture of her sooner or later.

notes to myself of appearance ideas; Top/half of left horn broken off (most likely during sex with demon lord), gold bracer/ring around middle of right horn (magical maybe?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:41 pm
"Cease with the relentless rattling of your chains woman!" a deep demonic voice rumbled.

Cowed by the threatening tone in the voice Lhunara relaxed her now sore arms, the rash left by her chains invisible against her red colored skin. Sinking back against the cold stone wall that backed up against her alter, the demonness glared balefully at recumbent forms that decorated the other alters around her. Unlike her, most of them were asleep or passed out. However Lhunara had a good reason for not being asleep... namely the watermelon sized bump attached to her lower torso.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Kerrfi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:34 pm
The rattling chains will end up being more of a problem than the Demonic Overlord might think. Hearing the sound, and putting two and two together, Kerrfi takes a low profile, trying to stay quiet and unseen as she gently comes closer to the room. Its difficult, wearing armor and having hooves, but she wants to try to get the drop on him...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:51 pm
Kerrfi

Luckily enough the demon lord had his back turned to the alter room and was distracted with his newest plaything, a creature called an elf. Shifting about on her alter in an attempt to get comfortable, Lhunara was surprised to spot a squat hoofed creature sneaking around the upper edges of the room.

She'd seen centaurs and she'd seen cows before but she'd never seen this particular combination of races. If it wasn't for the extra legs, the creature could have easily passed as a Minotaur which made the succubus smile (because minotaurs usually guard labyrinths and dungeons). Keeping the clanking of her chains to a minimum, Lhunara adjusted so she watch the cow-taur's progress.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Kerrfi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:04 am
Viper 9000

Seeing Lhunara, Kerrfi seems just as wary of her as she is the terrible Demon-Lord in the center of the room. To the Cow-Taur, all of these Demons were just as terrible and malicious as one-another, or so she'd been taught. However, the fact Lhunara was chained up and heavily pregnant was her saving grace, as Kerrfi was well aware, and as such, didn't really consider her a threat.

Getting ready to make her move, Kerrfi has her axe in hand, and shield in the other. Normally she'd not stand much hope of bringing such a powerful being down, but she seemed to have caught him (Probably literally) with his Pants down, and the blade of her axe had been preemptively anointed in holy oil... she knew exactly what she was doing.

Taking a deep breath, she rears up on her hind-legs, and attempts to bring the axe sharply down on the king-pin's exposed back. No mercy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:39 pm
Kerrfi

(I imagine the demon lord having a zoo of various females chained up in a room full of alters, some of them pregnant, others not. So do what you will with that idea. And lol @ that pun!)

Normally such a mundane weapon would have little to no effect on his unholy skin but thanks to the holy oil coating the edge of the weapon the axe sank deep into the demon lord's lower back. Caught by complete surprise the demon lord roared in pain as his spine was severed just below his ribs. The following muscle spasm caused him to crush the skull of the elf he'd been playing with.

Now lacking control of his lower body and thus the ability to turn around with any speed, the demon lord violently swatted behind him with his hulking left arm hoping to dislodge (or at least displace) whatever had just attacked him.

Shocked to see the cow-taur's weapon actually inflict damage on the demon lord Lhunara was unprepared for the ear shattering roar of pain that followed. Needless to say, the captives who were sleeping weren't any longer.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Kerrfi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:58 pm
Viper 9000

All this time, Kerrfi, in her naievity, had been hoping for a clean sweep... no casualties, no mistakes... and there it was, some innocent Elf wench just got slaughtered. Furious at what had just happened, Kerrfi turns a blind eye to the demonic swipe that leaves a great gouge in her plated shoulder, and lashes out again.
Her attacks are inaccurate now, but for what they lack in precision they make up for in quantity, as she hacks and swings at the gravely wounded monstrosity, desperate to bring it down before any more lives are taken.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:54 pm
Kerrfi

(I apologize if killing the elf was tad bit violent or whatever, I like details and buffing out RP actions as much as I can. I mean its a demon lord... its not gonna be easy. sweatdrop )

After realizing what was happening a majority of the captives began to cheer the cow creature onward while a handful of others (most of which were pregnant), their will long since broken by the superior will of the demon lord, protested and wailed in horror. Lhunara however did neither.

Gritting its sharpened teeth against the pain, the demon lord lobbed the elf's broken body at his attacker buying it some time to twisted itself around and face the cow-taur. Despite this tactic, it still took a handful of attacks on its left arm and shoulder.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Kerrfi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:19 am
Viper 9000

((Its fine. I'm actually relieved to see someone portraying the way Demons normally act. 9 times out of 10 they're utterly monstrous and have no moral restraints.))

From a tactical point of view, the Demon Lord just made a smart move, forcing Kerrfi to cease her attack, and also causing her will to falter for a moment... it almost looked as if, despite her crippling attack on his back, he had the upper hand... however.

Nothing spurs you on quite like encouragement... taking the cheers of joy for what they were, and the screams of despair to be nothing more than the Demon Lord's minions, horrified that they were about to lose their 'beloved' leader, Kerrfi gently lays the body down onto the floor, more concerned with her guilt over the Elf than the battle...

Or so it'd seem, anyway. In fact, she's got one eye locked on her opponent the entire time, just waiting for him to take a big wind-up and leave himself exposed...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:51 pm
Kerrfi

(Indeed. ^^ Plus I thought he'd play a bit dirty by throwing the elf's body at Kerrfi.)

Roaring in anger at the small cow-like creature that had the audacity to attack him, the demon lord took a deep breath and suddenly belched a cone of demonic fire at Kerrfi. A handful of females on the alters nearest the demon lord burst into flames and slowly died as they lacked the mobility to put themselves out.

Being an offshoot of demon herself, the dramatically increased temperature did little to bother Lhunara. Although she was slightly envious of the dead women as she watched their shackles turn to slag. The fire wouldn't have affected her...  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Kerrfi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:22 pm
Viper 9000

(Got dirty tricks of my own!)

And that was her moment! Just as his mouth opened wide before her, she lurches up, the body in her arms falling aside as she -hurls- the axe she'd been holding the entire time, spinning it horizontally through the air straight towards that open jaw. She might save a few lives yet!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:08 am
Kerrfi

(We gotta work on making our posts blend a bit better. xd You hinted at a 'big wind-up attack' which was provided but your post tries to stop that which already happened rather than reacting to it.)

Noticing this, the demon lord ceased his fire breath early and shifted his torso aside at the last second to take the axe in his shoulder instead of in the face. Needless to say, the weapon still had holy oil on it and it buried itself in deep in the meat of his shoulder. Roaring in rage and pain, the demon lord ripped the weapon free and tossed it across the room, well out of reach of Kerrfi.

"What now cow?" the demon lord hissed, his molten brass colored eyes challenging the now weaponless Cow-taur.

As luck would have it, the discarded axe came to rest at the base of Lhunara's alter. Finally! she thought, careful to avoid touching the blade as she picked it up. With the weapon now clasped tightly in her bat-like hands, Lhunara quickly began to hack at her chains.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Kerrfi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:22 am
Viper 9000

A bit perturbed her surprise attack didn't work, Kerrfi tries to think of some way out of the situation... when she notices the Succubus hacking at her own bindings... a breakdown in the chain of command, perhaps? If she could buy them both enough time, things could quickly swing against his demonic highness.

Trying not to look at Lhunara much, so as not to give her away, she exclaims "By the Gods!"

Dramatic Pause, to buy more time.

"You just Rhymed! That was fantastic! Can you say it again? Slower this time..."  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff