Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Main Building Rooftop

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poet Trees
Vice Captain

Generous Star

6,750 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:07 pm
The rooftop of the main building. It has a railing surrounding the perimeter. You can see most of the campus from up here.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:11 pm
User Image

r i l e t t axxxv a n d e s e l c a

xxxxxxxxxxxx
V E G A
xxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It had been a while since Vega had been at the academy, and upon returning, all she saw was unfamiliar faces. This wasn't surprising to her; she hadn't spent much time at the school and she only had one friend. Well, not a friend exactly. A boy who was enamored with her could hardly count as a friend right? Still, his presence had been comforting, and it would have been nice to see a familiar face. Letting out a sigh, Vega pulled a cigarette out of her bag, lit it, and then leaned against the railing of the room.

Something was comfortable about looking down at everything else. Made everything else seem so small. She let out a small laugh as she brought the cigarette to her curved lips and stared down at the campus below,"Wonder if I'm even allowed to smoke on school grounds?" she asked aloud, laughing again.

weapon: awayxx
energy: 80%xx
mood: decentxx

CoolQueerLeader

Wheezing Genius

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
ι кι ғσя σvє,Luxuriously

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLuxuriouslyι кι ғσя ɢяєαтєя ɢσяץ

Joel sauntered up the stairs, which led to the rooftop. His reasons for coming here was to seek peace after all of the commotions and dramas settling around down there. Opening the door to the outside of the rooftop, his eyes broaden as it revealed him the beautiful blue sky as well as a pretty girl with jet black hair, who was leaning on the railing. Since Joel was a freshly new student here, with courage and determination in his grasp, he walked over to the girl and stood there beside her, his eyes only focus on the scenic sky upon me.

For the past years, Joel had some major difficulties of making friends because he often gets a bad impression from others. Initially, he could be a standoffish and cold person, but inside him, he was sweet as a candy. This year, Joel had prove himself that he made some adjustments to his attitude. "Hey, doesn't that look like an elephant." He said, pointing an index finger up to the white shaped clouds. Hopefully, Joel didn't start the beginning of the conversation odd.

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʀᴏᴡs

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ M.B. RooftopxxxMᴏᴏᴅMellow xxxCᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ A girl

ι ғιɢнт тнє ωσяם,xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLuxuriouslyι ιvє тσ тє α sтσяץ.

CoolQueerLeader

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:55 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
V E G A
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Vega had pretty much zoned out, lost in her thoughts, and she hadn't noticed someone else was up on the roof until their footsteps had given them away when they were a few feet away from her.Judging by sound alone, they could've very well been the footsteps of a full grown man; perhaps a teacher come to scold her about smoking. Glancing once at the man standing besides her, she could tell he wasn't a teacher for he looked far too young. She let out a little chuckle and rubbed the smoldering end of her cigarette out before speaking,"An elephant who's been in a terrible accident." She replied softly, her eyes now on the clouds. The wind had picked up a little, and the elephants ears and trunk were looking very lopsided now.

Vega stood up straight, placing her hands in her pockets, gaze still on the cloudy sky,"They sure do lose their shapes quickly huh?" She mused before glancing at the man,"So what's your name cloud watcher? Mines Vega." She introduced herself, a small smile playing at her lips.

Luxuriously

CoolQueerLeader

Wheezing Genius

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
ι кι ғσя σvє,Luxuriously

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLuxuriouslyι кι ғσя ɢяєαтєя ɢσяץ

"Ha. Your right. The elephant looks messed up. I kind of feel sad for the elephant. "Joel grumbled, his sharp, steely emerald eyes still gazing at the deformed elephant shaped cloud. Each breath he let out, which soon is converted into an icy vapor from the cold , sun rays would shined above him providing the warmth of a new beginning day, a new start of life. Being here standing in front of a scenic view, was just relaxing. The mood of serene was definitely in the air.

Looking down at everything else, his mind began to torment him, bewildering him with fake images of his mom as if she was down there waving her goodbyes to him before she left to work. A sudden morning breeze blew by him as it brushed through his silky caramel hair, interrupting his imagination. For a moment there he felt like all his stress went away along with the dust of wind.

Joel then dropped his gaze off from the ground and shifted his sight over to the girl as she sweetly introduced herself. A chuckle escape his lips when she addressed him as the cloud watcher. He took it as compliment and maybe that should be his new nickname. It suits him quite well, indeed. To return the kindness, his lips stretching revealed his pristine, trademark smile. He introduced himself, his voice sweet as his smile. "Vega, eh? What a cool name. I'm Joel, but my friends from back home calls me Rowen. Its nice meeting you."

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʀᴏᴡs

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ M.B. RooftopxxxMᴏᴏᴅMellow xxxCᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ A girl

ι ғιɢнт тнє ωσяם,xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLuxuriouslyι ιvє тσ тє α sтσяץ.

CoolQueerLeader

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
V E G A
xxxxxxxxxxxx

"As do I. He met a most heartbreaking end." Vega said softly with a smirk, turing her gaze to Joel, or Rowen as his friends back home called him apparently,"Nice to meet you Joel," she replied, returning his smile. It was a little strange to her that the first person she would talk to after returning would bring up the clouds, and in a way it felt very familiar. Almost like her real first day at the academy a while back...

Vega pushed the thought away quickly; reminiscing brought her nothing. She looked down at the campus below them, trying to figure out where the little figures were going. It could very well be passing period, or the last class could have just ended, but Vega wasn't sure. She couldn't remember when passing period was, or what hours the classes went from. Still looking down at the building below Vega spoke," ...Do you know what time classes start? It has been a while since I attended any and I'm afraid to say I've forgotten the cycle of things..." She admitted sheepishly. Joel hopefully knew what time it was and what that time meant for going to class, but he could very well be a new student who was just as lost as she was.

Luxuriously

CoolQueerLeader

Wheezing Genius

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:11 pm
CoolQueerLeader

Luxuriously

Pharos Himura

User Image

════════════════════════════

Pharos had been to the infirmary to check he had not damaged his magical network during that training session. He could still feel that sword impaling his chest. The boy winced at the memory and decided to think about something else. He made his way to the top of the building, feeling quite weak but he needed some fresh air and the academy doors were kinda locked. "I bet I'll have to jump off the building" he grumbled as he made it outside. He instantly noticed the 2 students, both weirdly looking at the sky. He casually walked up to them from behind. "You guys needed fresh air too?" he asked.

════════════════════════════

<=========>
Mood: Tired
Armour: n/a
Armour State: Not Active
Health: OK
Magic level: Nearing low
OOC: Want to see if we can start this guild back up XD
<=========>

Archives [Old Threads]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff