Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:47 pm
Ocie pondered this for a moment. He'd never thought of names. Just like he'd never thought of children actually being born. Why had none of this crossed his mind?

"I kind of like the name Flutter Butt for this one." He indicated the blue and white girl with a butterfly on her hip. Was that a cutie mark? Ocie grinned. They were a lot like their mother.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:14 pm
Twinkleshine opened her eyes to look at the girl, blinking before puffing out a cheek. "You can't name her that! Think of what other kids would say; she'd get picked on for sure. Would you like to have butt in your name?" Alright, maybe she'd gone off on him a bit strong, but she simply couldn't have it happen.

Maybe it was a bit of the hormones' fault.

Instead, she looked to the other girl, thinking. Hmm... She seemed so light in color... Maybe Lily? Or was that too plain? Diamond! No... That was silly, something more fitting for Rarity's family.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:46 pm
"Wha? Okay... How about... Flutterby?" He offered, not going to fight her on this. She was probably right. Didn't matter, Ocie would call her rump anyways. After she learned her name. The thought made him chuckle, kissing Twinkle's forehead.

"What are you thinking?" He was curious. She wanted to think names, Ocie was more than willing to comply. Two little blue ones and a rosey one. Absolutely gorgeous.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:21 pm
That sounded much more reasonable, in her opinion. "I think that's a nice name. Flutterby... It really goes well with her little cutie mark. A butterfly... how unique is that?" It was unlike any cutie mark she had ever seen before; perhaps a result of her father's butterfly wings?

"Oh, not much..." she mused, sighing. "I've been trying to think of a name for the other girl. Something pretty, but I want it to have a bit of you in it too. I thought, y'know, Lily, since they grow in lakes, but it seemed a bit too plain."

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:10 pm
He smiled, she liked that name. That meant a lot to him. Ocie grinned. "How about something with Rose in it?" He asked, tilting his head a little. She was a nice rosey pink, it seemed fitting. At least, the sprite thought it meant something.

"What about the little boy?" Ocie tilted his head a bit, looking at him. The little blue boy had Ocie's wings. And he was blue like the ocean... "How about Sea... Shine? No.. Sealight?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:55 pm
"Rose...?" But alone, it was just as plain as Lily had been. Perhaps... What if she added something to it? "Rose... water...? Maybe..." That stuff was used in perfumes and cooking, so it was elegant, yet simple. "Yeah, Rosewater, I think I'd like that. Do you?"

Her attention turned to the boy now, her cheek nuzzling into his shoulder as she mused. "Sealight? But what if they can't swim. I can't swim." She'd never paused to think about how lucky she was that these kids didn't have fins; there would be no way she could have spent a lot of time with them if they did.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:51 pm
"It sounds like a good name for her." He smiled, kissing Twinkleshine's forehead and then their daughters in turn. "He still looks like the sea though. He'll grow to be a handsome man." Ocie offered, wishing beyond anything all three of the children would be able to swim.

"You know Twinkle, it's not that hard to learn how to swim if you're willing to learn?" Ocie tried, figuring it wouldn't work. He could only think of harsh ways to teach something and that was usually full immersion. But it worked!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:14 pm
She smiled back at him, happy that he liked it. "They'll all be gorgeous when they get older, just like their daddy." She giggled; how silly this all seemed, especially in her tiredness. At some moments, she could feel herself nodding off.

Her voice reflected this weariness as she spoke again. "I'm fine staying at the shore, really. You should teach them how to swim though. I think they would enjoy that." Anyone would be tired after giving birth to three kids.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:20 pm
He kissed her forehead. "Just like their mommy." While he didn't want to admit it, Ocie felt there was no way that anything growing up to look like him would be a good thing. Ocie was fairly certain he was not only extremely disliked, but also pretty ugly. It's why he tried so hard when he met... Well anyone.

"You need to sleep Twinkle. You've had a rough day." One more kiss to her forehead, trying to soothe her to sleep. She'd just given life to three little faunies, she had to be tired. She even sounded exhausted. Not saying anything for himself, but she was more important right now.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:19 pm
Nuzzling into her boyfriend, Twinkleshine nodded and yawned. She really was extremely exhausted at this point and was ready to just lay down and sleep. "Well... If you insist..." She placed her head into a nook on his shoulder, closing her eyes, "...I'll be taking a nap then. Thank you dear." The was a pause before she continued in a whispered tone. "For everything~"

This would be the start of something new, something unimaginable, but hopefully something wonderful.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Daisicle

Aged Genius

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out