Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands [IC]
[PRP] a year already!!!! (Aarazthoorus and Urzlan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:13 am
User Image
Urzlan could not believe it had already been a full year since him and Aara had become part of the Ela'wadiyi. it only felt like it had been yesterday that he was all nervous and officially became apart of the pride with his lovely mate Aara. giving a happy sigh, he had no regrets and he felt that they had settled in very well since they had joined. when they had first joined, he had felt they were too new to take part the rain ceremony even though they were mates already. but since another sky festival had started and would be finished before they knew it. he decided to ask Aara if she would want to participate in the Ela'wadiyi tradition of the rain ceremony to be officially bound together as a married couple even though they had joined the pride as a couple.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:42 pm
User Image

Things had seemed to gone almost perfectly, and very fast. She didn't think she'd be standing here already, a year later, so soon. She had been laying about on a huge rock thinking about all the things that had passed since then. Everything hummed in her mind as she did so. All the good times, hardly any down times. Though there were a few here and there, as there always was in anyone's life. She smiled and only wanted to think of the good things, and the good things was all she thought about.

She saw Urzlan in the distance and hopped down from the rock she had made a bed to greet him. She smiled as she approached, nuzzled his cheek, and then finally spoke. "Good morning" She said to him. Though it hadn't really been the morning, had it? No matter

samus x

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:16 pm
Urzlan nuzzled her back with a smile on his face and was glad she showed up when she did since he was going to go find her anyways. " it is always good when i see you." grinning,he couldn't help but be happy whenever he was with his mate. "i actually have a interesting question for you today." he didn't know if she would say yes to his question but he figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. since he felt like he finally was really apart of the pride after having been apart of it for a year, he wanted to try to take part of the festival. " would you be willing to take part of the rain ceremony during the festival? just to make things more official in the eyes of the pride?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:29 pm
She had been excited to see him, it was true. Her eyes and smile wouldn't let her lie about it if someone had asked. She looked at him curiously when he began to start talking more. Interested in his question, her ears peeked forward ad she waited for him to spit it out. Of course, she knew he would only ask her something if it was important on her opinion of something, or maybe something he needed to know about her or someone else?

Finally, her ears went up as she heard him ask. Her grin grew wider as the words crossed her ears. It was something she had hoped he'd ask her eventually, but of course, she didn't expect it so soon. "Of course, silly!" she said as if it was something that was bound to happen anyways. "I would love to!" Why hadn't he asked sooner, was what she wanted to ask, but she didn't want to ruin the moment for them. She smiled at him and gave him a wink.

samus x

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:36 pm
Urzlan was very pleased with her reaction and he honestly couldn't wait now to make things official in the pride by taking part of the ceremony. " great! i feel like we really have become apart of the pride." it was clear that he was feeling very at home now even though it had taken him some time for that to happen. " i hope it wasn't too weird of a request." giving a sheepish grin, he couldn't help but be nervous and excited about it all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:24 pm
She couldn't have agreed more. She felt more at home the longer they stayed, and now this would make her feel like she belonged even more. Of course, she wasn't that great in big crowds but she really wanted everyone to see that she and Urzlan were together. Not just assume, but really know they were mated and in love.

"It's not!" She said as she nuzzled him and licked his cheek. She wasn't sure why he'd think it was a weird request. They wanted to be apart of the pride, why not do one of the best ceremonies the pride had to offer, even if they were technically already mated.

samus x

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:52 pm
" good." Urzlan felt like a goof for feeling like it would be weird to ask but then again he didn't know if she was comfortable with the traditions of their new home. it might of been a year but he had to just had to hope when he had asked that she had gotten comfortable with the traditions of their new home. " so i suppose we both should prepare for it and i will go find out when we can do the ceremony" giving her a lick on the check, he really was excited for making things all official like.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:03 pm
She nodded at him. She wanted to experience every aspect of the pride as she could. What was the point of being in a pride and not being fully apart of it? She felt the only way to fully be apart of a pride was to join in everything they could. She may have not been apart of the pride since she grew, but she sure as heck wouldn't let that stop her from enjoying the things she could. She smiled at him sweetly. "That would be good, we should do that."

She was excited, as well. She had tattoos, she had him, and now they were going to be pride officially married. There was nothing more better in life now. One step at a time to make their life complete. She signed as she looked at him with a happy glance. "This will be great!"

samus x

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:59 pm
Urzlan was excited and knew they would get things all sorted so that they could get the ceremony done. for now he wasn't going to worry about it since they couldn't exactly do the ceremony right this second. " it sure will be great. is there anything particular that you have on you mind?" he always like to know what was on her mind or if she was happy since he liked making sure that they not only did things he wanted but what she wanted. so he flopped onto his side and pawed at her as he waited for her to answer. it was clear though that he was happy and content with things specially now that they were to be married under the traditions of their home.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:09 pm
She wasn't really sure how the process was going to go, she hadn't really looked into it. She thought about it for a second and gave a shrug to him. "I think it's something we both will have to decided in the coming time before the ceremony" She said. It was something they would have to work on soon, and to be honest, she was excited to start, but first she had to know exactly what they had to do before they were to start.

"We have a lot of work to get done!"

samus x

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:44 pm
" shall we get to work then?" Urzlan was in no rush at the current moment as he had already completed his mission in asking about the ceremony. so to him they had all day to figure it all out but it seemed his lovely mate was eger to get things squared away which was fine with him. " i am sure it wont be hard to track a clan member down that could help us in our quest!" chuckling, he got himself up and ready to get on the move.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:50 pm
She nodded to him in agreement. They needed to start to prepare "Yes, we must get started!" She wasn't sure where to start, but she was going to make sure she did. There were many lions she could talk to and get some ideas. With that she nodded to herself and came up with some ideas that she could bring back to Urzlan then they could work from there.

"Then we both should go out and get some ideas and come back and decide on something perfect!" Excited, she didn't even wait for him to agree with it before she started off to find some information about what they needed for their ceremony.

samus x
Finished

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out