Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Missing you? 18.75N, 12.75W (Sweetie D. x Dysmas) Fin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:09 pm
Wolfs Heart

Sweetie woke only a short while after Dysmas did. The slight motion on the bed from his own getting up was what had woke her. Mmm, it was a good sleep though. "Mmn?" She mumbled, scrunching her face up just a little. The fauny stretched out her arm, squeaking whens he touched Dysmas. This was real? Were they on the isle again? She sat straight up, looking around desperate to make sure this was real.

"Dysmas?" Wide eyed, Sweetie was just as confused as he was. "Not a dream?" She asked, reaching out to reassure herself this wasn't fake. Oh Celestia, this wasn't fake. She felt so rested too. How could it be? It must have been because Dysmas was there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:40 am
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Dysmas eyes shot open and he quickly sat up as well, surprised by Sweetie sitting up suddenly. Had he upset her, did this do harm afterall? When she began to question things he couldn't help but chuckle at Sweetie's words as she slowly woke up. Although he had those same thoughts himself, it sounded strange hearing them out loud especially after he had determined it wasn't a dream. "No... its not a dream silly." He said as he slowly lowered himself back into the sack of feathers. He felt more rested then he did in a while but it still felt nice to be lazy in bed.

As he lay there he looked up at her cool blue eyes for a moment, and then glanced away when the heat rose to his cheeks again.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:00 am
Wolfs Heart

Sweetie smiled, relaxing greatly when he reassured her this was no dream. "Reality is better than dreams." Just the thought that he wasn't a dream was enough to make her relax more than she'd done in quite some time.

The fauny leaned forward, gently touching his neck. She was only taking comfort in touching him, making sure he wasn't going to just disappear on her. She didn't notice the blush, or if she had, her attention was on the one that was slowly forming on her own face. Why did he seem to have the uncanny ability to make her blush like that? She wasn't embarrassed or anything, was she? Sweetie shook the thought from her head, laying back down to snuggle up to him once more. He was so warm and the feathers were so very soft. Completely comfortable.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:52 am
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Dysmas lips parted ever so slightly at her comment and then he smiled. When she leaned forward he almost thought she might kiss him, he didn't realize he was holding his breath until he gasped for air a moment later. He was still breathless when she curled up beside him. Dysmas didn't know what he was doing, but he just felt himself pulled to her. He leaned over, his face slowly getting closer and closer to hers. When his lips had barely touched hers... suddenly her whole body turned to white diamond. Dysmas jumped back, hitting the wall behind him. What had he done?  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:08 am
He was.. Oh Celestia he was going to kiss her! Sweetie sucked in a quiet breath, having never really experienced anything close to this before. Her eyelids had all but fluttered closed when their lips touched, only to feel him pulling away so quickly. What happened? Sweetie's eyes opened again, feeling as if she was repulsive. He'd made her feel so wonderful just a moment ago, why was he running away from her now?

She was trying not to jump to conclusions, looking up at him. He was even against the wall. Was she that bad at kissing?
"What's... What's wrong Dysmas?" Sweetie hadn't noticed the change in her body, and she was reaching out to try and touch him again. "Did I do something badly?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:36 am
Dementia Requiem Asumi

She spoke... well he hadn't killed her, that was the good news. Then she moved towards him so she wasn't completely frozen, she could live a somewhat normal life then perhaps? He still wasn't sure what he had done to her, he had never kissed someone on the lips before and so his power had never shone itself. Dysmas realized he had reacted poorly. Did she not realize what he had done to her though? He grabbed the outstretched hand, it felt strange, cool to the touch and hard and moved it so that it was in front of her face. "I'm so... so so sorry."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:37 pm
Wolfs Heart

Sweetie blinked, looking at the hand that was held before her. It was like she was a crystal pony. Was that really her hand? Sweetie blinked, looking from her hand to him. "I'm a crystal pony?" She asked, wondering why he was sorry. Crystal ponies were very pretty and she always thought they were a myth. But in any case, she was one now. Wasn't she?

"Why are you sorry I'm a crystal pony?" Or was it because he didn't like her like this? Did this mean he wouldn't let her snuggle up to him anymore? Sweetie was honestly just confused. What was wrong with her that Dysmas seemed so freaked out?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:37 am
Dementia Requiem Asumi

"A crystal pony?" Dysmas was confused, he had never heard of such a term. She made it sound like a good thing. Dysmas was tripping all over himself trying to figure out what to say. "I did this to you... I think... you're not mad at me?" Dysmas had seen his mother do something like this several times before, but it had only lasted a moment. It was why he thought it was doing, but he had no idea how it might have manifested differently from what his mother could do. He hadn't even paused to admire how beautiful she looked with the light glistening off her skin like a prism. He was more frightened that he'd done something irreversible to her.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:13 pm
Wolfs Heart

Sweetie blinked, looking at him. Was she really that repulsive to him? She looked back down at her skin. It was gorgeous, she couldn't get over it. But he'd kissed her hadn't he? Did... Did her being a crystal pony mean he didn't like her anymore? She'd thought he was deeper than that. This meant he wouldn't let her sleep next to him anymore didn't it?

Tears were starting to form in her eyes as she looked at him.
"Why would I be mad?" Sweetie frowned, trying not to cry. He'd hurt her feelings, feelings she didn't even know she had. "Am I that repulsive?" Sweetie looked down at her hands. She still loved the way she looked when the light reflected off her skin, but didn't mean anything. Not if it meant she couldn't be happy.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:08 am
Dementia Requiem Asumi
[Poor Sweetie]

Dysmas couldn't read the expression on her face, he didn't really have that much experience with females that he would understand that she would be feeling anything other then terror from what he had done. That was how he felt at least. From a kiss...? He had barely even touched her.

He did understand what tears meant and it made him start to panic. "Oh... it should only be temporary..." he hoped, although he had no idea that his words were likely to make it worse before they made it better. "I tried to kiss you? And then this happened?" Dysmas tried to explain. "No!!! You're not repulsive at all?" Dysmas was blindsided where on Telrunya had something like that come from? Oh please, oh please, oh please. Clearly he had been doing something wrong if she had gotten that idea. "No, you look beautiful... even now!" Dysmas eyes were wide as he struggled to adequately find words that would make her feel better. "I'm so sorry Sweetie, I didn't mean for you to think that. I just thought..." No, maybe it was better for him to stop while he was ahead.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:50 pm
Wolfs Heart
(She's been fighting the urge to OOCLY run away)

All Sweetie knew was that he wasn't even trying to touch her again. He'd grabbed her hand all of once, and now? Now she was just sitting here, miserable and pretty. Is this what all those gorgeous faunies she had seen around felt? It couldn't be, they didn't look sad. They looked happy to look that good. Or maybe that was just the way the acted?

Only temporary? So she wasn't a crystal pony? That was a bit of a relief. She didn't want to know how fragile she was if she was one all the time. It had to be a pain not to chip yourself while you walked.
"You thought what Dysmas?" Sweetie wasn't sure she wanted to hear it, but he was trying to make it better by talking wasn't he? Or maybe this was his way of telling her he didn't want her to come back. He was still holding her hand, that was a good sign. The fauness twined their fingers together, wiping her tears with her free one. She couldn't meet his gaze. Not like this.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:08 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Dysmas looked down at their intertwined fingers. He didn't know how to put anything into words without upsetting her now. Is this how all females were or maybe it was a faun thing... The male took a deep breath, "I'd just never done anything like that before, and it frightened me. It wasn't you I was afraid of, but what I had done. And I thought it would upset you that I had done something like that to you." Dysmas hoped that would make things better, but he somehow doubted it. He had really messed things up hadn't he?  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:17 pm
Wolfs Heart

"Is that all?" She smiled, looking at him. He had just freaked himself out? Sweetie didn't like that he'd done it to himself, but Celestia be blessed, he was sweet. For the life of her, she couldn't imagine why she'd be mad or upset about whatever it was he'd done to her.

"There's no way I'd be mad about this. You turned me into a crystal pony, something I've never seen or been before. And it was because you..."She trailed off, blushing big. Her mouth was moving faster than her brain was. When her brain caught up... Well, she hoped he could fill in the blank. She liked him too, even if she wasn't quite willing to admit just how much she liked him yet.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:50 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Dysmas stared at her, speechless. Was that all?! She was the one who had been... ugh. Dysmas didn't know what to think of this. He decided it was better to move on, she wasn't freaking out anymore, so neither would he. "A crystal pony?" he still didn't know what that was. Yes... it was because he attempted to kiss her, he wasn't sure if he'd consider it a success with how quickly he had turned her and jumped away. He almost wanted to try it again, but he was too nervous and flustered now.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:45 am
Wolfs Heart
(This is me being lazy)

She chose to look away, realizing she was up and down with her reactions. But he'd started freaking out about this first. Sweetie pushed the thoughts from her mind, trying to focus on Dysmas and the question he was asking her.

"Yes, a Crystal Pony." The fauny nodded, holding her hand out. "Their coats are crystalline, sparkling, pretty, and an utter myth. I've never seen one with my own two eyes. At least, not until now." She grinned. "They lived in the crystal empire." It was about all the information she knew about crystal ponies. There wasn't much aside from little foals tales, and even then it wasn't much that she remembered.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff