Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[PRP] On Second Thought, I'll Stay Close [Treasure/Blushing] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:35 am
*Loyalty rp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The sunlight was beaming down on every phony that stood in line awaiting their turn to experience the thrill of the attractions. There was a lot of chatter going on around every corner and pretty much everywhere. A calm cool breeze swept across the theme park, keeping the temperature down enough not to make anyphony start sweating. Unless they naturally sweat a lot that is. It won't be long now before the coral coloured phony was finally at the front of the line, ready to get in before any phony else behind him...

Treasure Hunter struggled to read the rules on the poster, nailed high above every phony onto the wooden fence, but alas was shoved further up ahead in line as eager and impatient, yet rather chatty phonies wanted to get into the Labyrinth of Terror too. "Arrr, would ye quit shoving me yonder already, mate!" he snapped as all he read was ' - Before entering the Labyrinth make sure you...' He had been waiting in line for so long that he just wants to get inside. He ran towards the entrance, only to be stopped by the gatekeeper. 'Stop right there sonny, you need to wait for your partner, as stated in the rules: Before entering the Labyrinth make sure you have a partner with you,' he said to Hunter. "I don't need any phony to accompany me!! I am not afraid!" he shouted at the gatekeeper, and stomped his hooves in frustration. If only Jolly Roger had come along, or Golden Doubloon, but he was with himself. "Hear ye, ya mangey cockroach, I need a mate to go on this adventure with me," he mumbled as he waited at the entrance.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oooh!

Blushing Bride stood patiently in line to enter The Labyrinth, her seafoam-colored eyes glaring and her mane practically bristling with rage. She had been having a perfectly lovely day, sitting in the park and drawing designs for wedding dresses when two little snot-nosed colts made fun of her! They had the gall to suggest that a LADY such as her would be too FRIGHTENED to do something like enter the Labyrinth, WELL, she was going to show THEM! She marched right up in line and waited there. Nothing was going to stop her from entering.

Well. Nothing but a sign that said she couldn't enter without a partner.

Blushing Bride looked around, tapping her hooves. What could she do? She had to have SOMEONE.

"Oh!" She cried, seeing a pink and blue colt gallop up to the front of the line. He seemed so eager -- and so lovely in his color-coordination! Maybe he would work?

"Oh, excuse me," she cooed, taking a step closer to him. "Do you need a partner? I need one, too."

FrostyPeaches

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:16 pm

Treasure Hunter was still frustrated that they had to go into the Labyrinth in PAIRS. Why can't they allow singles through? It's not like we have to fight sea monsters in there... if there were any, that would be fun! "Arrrr! Let me in already!," he shouted at the gatekeeper again. The bright sun did not help ease the tension at all as it made the little colt more furious.

That's when Treasure heard a small delicate voice call out to him from within the crowd. It was nearby. Too close in fact. He looked to his left and saw a cute little filly standing beside him, just an inch or so shorter than himself. She was absolutely stunning. His eyes at forst went to her two toned mane as it glowed in the sunlight, then slowly to her cutie mark, and in the end it focused on her seafoam coloured eyes. It reminded him of the stones he saw in the sack of treasures hidden below deck on their ship. My does he love treasures. Time seemed to have stopped as he gazed at her.

His expression changed. A jolt ran through his body and his stomach did a weird flop. Treasure Hunter became shy around her! Although he wasn't quite sure what this feeling is, he quickly looked away. "You.. You.. Do you want to come with me, lass?"

Atmadja
Sorry for being so slow ;A;

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:21 pm
Well, what a gentleman! The colt seemed to be nice enough -- his coloring was lovely and he was wearing a scarf that seemed pretty enough, though it was torn. Blush had never been called a lass before... there was something intriguing about this one. Someone who might come in handy if there actually WERE any dangers in the Labyrinth.

"Oh, I would be gratified -- if you wouldn't mind," said Blush in a very ladylike tone, dropping her slanted eyes prettily as she spoke. "I think it'd be quite nice, if you're alright with it!"

FrostyPeaches
Sorry, I totally spaced on this!

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:53 pm

He kept his gaze fixed at the gate, which at last opened up for him to get through. If the young filly had not stepped out from the crowd, who knew how long he would had to stand in line to wait for a partner.

Although he doesn't want to admit it, Treasure Hunter liked the way she spoke. It was completely different than how he and he crew conversed every day. "Arrr. Aye don't mind it at all, lass," he replied awkwardly. "Let's make haste and explore this land."

Atmadja
heeyyy it's okay. i'm slow at replying all the time ^^;;

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:54 pm
The crowd pushed through and Blush had no choice but to push on after them -- any time for hemming and hawing or regrets passed the second the gates into the Labyrinth had opened. She barely had time to utter a quick "oh, thank you!" before she and Treasure Hunter were shuffled into the ride.

At the beginning, it seemed as if all the other phony couples would hinder the duo's progress, but quickly the ranks thinned out as some duos went one way and others went another. The Labyrinth was aptly named, with many twists and turns that phonies had to choose to continue. It was dark and fog penetrated the area, and noises echoed a long way off. Almost immediately, Blush wished she had a flashlight -- or a clearly marked exit sign.

"I... wonder, are you good with things like this?" Blush piped up as the duo turned a corner together. Far away, she could hear a filly scream in surprised terror. She took a step closer to the colt.

FrostyPeaches

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:18 am

Finally, after all the cursing under his breath, away from the burning sun, he was inside, with a partner. The gates closed up again to give each pair of phonies some time to explore the first few turns of the Labirynth before others were let inside to avoid crowding and jamming up the paths.

The darkness didn't scare him at all since he wasn't alone. Treasure Hunter let out a loud wolflike howl at the couple further ahead and watched them run away scared, and eventually disappeared out of his sight as they turned a corner at full speed. The patches of heavy fog reminded him of the sea while out sailing with his crew. What amazed him the most were the tall dark neatly trimmed hedges about three to four times his height, enough to even block older phonies from peeking their way toward the exit.

He had let Blush walk beside him since they came in and they both turned another corner. "I am good at reading maps and finding treasure," he replied, and a faint scream was heard far far away from them. "What about you, Blush? Know anything about mazes?"

Atmadja

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:44 pm
Blushing Bride shook her head, sidling just a little bit closer to her new acquaintance as they heard the howl pierce the silence. She gulped, trying to keep on her brave face.

"Th-that is a very useful talent!" said Blush, her voice not quite steady. "If only we had a map now!"

As they continued, a black shadowy figure began to loom behind them. Blush could feel a cold, damp breeze on her flank, but didn't turn around.

"D-do you feel that?"

FrostyPeaches

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:09 pm

"Yarr. If there was a map, it'd be easier to see the end," he replied. Treasure Hunter kept his eyes fixed in front of him and barely looked at Blush the whole time they were together. The little filly seemed to be clinging closer to him than he wanted to.

"F-feel what?" he asked back, knowing that something was indeed following them as they were going deeper and deeper into the labyrinth. His mind was only filled with thoughts about himself and how he could enjoy the time exploring the labyrinth alone. Maybe, up ahead where the path seem to be split into two, would come a chance for him to run in the opposite direction that Blush would choose. "Ye sure it was not just the wind, lass?"

He walked a little faster, turned his head slightly, and peered behind her. It was too dark to see what it was, but he could tell it was staying near the shrubs in the shadows watching them with bright yellow eyes...

Atmadja
thank you for helping me outt ;A; <333

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:25 pm
Treasure Hunter seemed to almost be enjoying himself, Blush noticed, and meanwhile she was doing her best to keep her courage and wits about her. If only she could be so brave! She really thought she could be. Maybe just not in the labyrinth. In the dark. With something following her.

"You didn't feel that? I… Could've sworn there was something…" she said, her hooves stepping daintily over some seaweed-looking muck.

The path up before them split into two, and as it did, suddenly a giant hooded figure leapt up behind them!

The creature and Blush both screamed, and in doing so, the filly stumbled and tripped. Treasure Hunter!! Would he help her, or leave her behind?

FrostyPeaches
No problem!

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:48 pm

"Did not feel a thing," he replied coolly as he was a bit further away from Blush without her knowing.

The thing in the shadows seemed to be making its move and leaped out at them. Treasure Hunter dodged and made a dash toward the left path as he heard the two of them scream out loud. This was his chance to leave Blush behind!

It had only been a minute that they were separated and he had stopped to catch his breath. From where he stood, he peeked his head out past the tall green shrub and looked back where Blush had fallen down.

In this labyrinth it should all be qualified staff working in this themepark to give the phonies a good scare. Or did something sneak in without being noticed? His mind wants to ditch her while his heart fluttered. Even for a babby pirate, it was hard to leave a damsel in distress. Especially when she is left behind on her own with a cloaked figure who had screamed just as loud at her.

Atmadja

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:30 pm
"Treasure Hunter!" Blush shrieked, scrambling to her hooves as the hooded figure put out a wet, slimy hand for her back hoof. She whipped her head back and forth, trying desperately to see where the colt had gone. Had he left her?!

FrostyPeaches

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:14 pm

His stomach flopped as he heard the filly's plead for help.

Treasure Hunter ran back and forth a few times, and had a mental battle with himself about what to do. He swallowed hard and snapped off a sturdy branch with all of his might. "Oompfh!"

With the wind in his face, he ran back and charged toward the cloaked creature, blocking it from getting any closer to Blush. "Get away from her!" he screamed and swung the branch around. He wasn't sure why he came back to defend her but it made him feel at ease. His heart now, beating fast as adrenaline rushed through his body. He wasn't a fighter at all but pretended to be one anyway.

Atmadja
sorry i went to eat pancakes ;3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:55 am
The hooded creature, being an employee of the labyrinth, did not attack either foal, but rather gave another ear-splitting shriek at Treasure Hunter, swiped the branch in his mouth, and retreated back into the darkness.

Blushing Bride stood slowly, her hooves dirty from her fall and her face smudged with grime, feeling foolish but incredibly relieved. She smiled shakily at Treasure Hunter as the danger passed, her bright eyes shining in what little light there was.

"Thank you, Treasure Hunter..." she said, smoothing her hair out of her face. "I -- silly -- but I got so scared! I should have just hoofed him in the face and ran... thanks for not leaving me behind."

FrostyPeaches

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:44 pm

Chills ran down his back as he watched the cloaked creature dabble back into the shadows. He reallly didn't want to admit it that he had a big scare.

Treasure Hunter turned around and watched the little filly get back up. There was a smudge on her face and he walked over to wipe it away with his most treasured scarf.

"Don't be scared. I'll be here beside ye till we reach the end." He put a leg over her small frame and pulled her closer to him, almost like he was giving her a warm hug. Doing so melted his fears away and he hoped it had the same effect for her.

"Shall we search for the prize... together?" he asked, and winked at her.

Atmadja

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces