Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:18 pm
User Image

Hoity strolled down to where he had heard the Spa Sisters had taken up residence, in dire need of some serious relaxation. He had gone through so much in such a short period of time he wasn't sure how to handle himself anymore. Seemed so much could happen in a year, who knew?

It was already time for the strange... Valentines holiday again and he was remembering the crazy events that had happened last time. Being attacked by a demi goddess thing, going on a "date" with that crazy Lust, then later a strange picnic with her and her... weird daughter. Oh how he had just wanted to forget these memories, soak them all away. Maybe a nice massage... a manihoofi...

Strolling in, he peered around, lowering his shades for a second or two. Quaint. Not what he'd call high class, but what could one do. The sisters had done well for what was available to them in this new homeland. "Ah.. hello... is anyone about?" he called out snootily.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:32 pm
User Image

Aloe's ears perked to the sound of approaching hooves towards their little hovel. It wasn't much, but the sister's made due with what they were given. Aloe had, in fact, spent a lot of time outdoors until recently learning all she could of the new area's flora and how to best use it for things in their future spa. On that note, Lotus was still out on one of her own discovery walks and wouldn't be back until later that evening.

The sister's hadn't had much in the way of clientele, save for the occasional Rarity Fauny, so the sound of hooves approaching immediately put Aloe in work mode.

In a flurry, she tidied up what small chore she was working on (folding towels... Pssh!) and swiftly fell into attention near the doorway with a broad cheerful grin of welcome. As the Fauny entered, however, she blinked. It wasn't their usual customer, but in fact someone they knew a lot about, but had little to no interaction with. Hoity Toity. A very well-to-do Fauny and very well-known back home.

Aloe caught herself staring as his voice drifted towards her thoughts and she cleared her throat softly.

"Mai apologiez if I have made you wait for too long, monsieur." she stated calmly, fanning down her inner fan-girling squeals for later after he had left. "How may I be of zervice to you on zis day?"

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:45 pm
Flicking his ears towards the sound of approaching hooves, he shifted his glasses back on his and huffed. "Mmmmyes... quit... I'd like a masaaage." he drawled in his usual stuck up accent.

Glancing down at his wrists, he straightened his cuffs and peered over his nails. What ghastly condition! To much late night furious sketching. And He hadn't taken a good long look at his hooves in days. "On second thouught, better give me the full package." he said and pushed his way inside, taking liberty to just show himself in. "I suppose howevuurr, I should let you pick which to start with."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:10 pm
Aloe blinked and blinked again.

"Ze... Ze full package, Monsieur?!" she asked, double checking what she had heard.

She then quickly nodded. "Oh, Oui, Monsieur! Right Away!" she beamed and quickly set about readying the room for the 'full package' treatment. She snatched up a small bin for personal affects and brought it to him after leading him to a small room carved within the side. It was closed off and in the center of the room were some hot rocks and a small bucket of cold water sitting beside it.

"For starterz, how about a nice sauna treatment, Oui?"

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:37 pm
Hoity looked at her, as if he assumed she hadn't quite heard him the first time, an annoying frown tugging at his lips. "Yess....the full package... " he said before he was lead into another room. He glance around the small room, noting the rocks and a bucket of cold water. "I assume I shall need to remove my personal affects..." he said and began 'undressing' in front of her. Reluctantly he also removed his shades and let loose his pony tail, shaking his head to toss about his mane before sitting down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:19 pm
"Oui, Monsieur..." she added calmly in a response and once again held forward the box for personal effects.

Once his items were placed into the box, she moved the box into a spot of safe keeping and returned, beginning the treatment of a sauna room. She stood in silence, unsure as to what type of conversation - if any - she should attempt with Mr. Toity. He was such a well-renowned Pony in Equestria, she had several questions for him. Most of which revolved around how he was adjusting to this strange new place, what he was doing now that Fashion is a far cry different here than it was back home, and if he had any plans on resuming his previous occupation.

Still, it was her job to service those in need of some R&R and stand by silently unless otherwise spoken to. So she remained quiet. For now.

After a suitable amount of time in the Sauna room, she stepped out and retrieved a fresh towel and offered it to him once he stepped out after her. She then ushered him to a chair where some Manicure and Hooficure items were settled around.

"Zis way, Monsieur." she offered again and quickly manueverd to ready some freshly cleaned files and clippers, as well as a small tub of water and minerals in which to soak his hooves in. She was silently thankful that she always kept a spare set of tools on her person. Otherwise they'd be completely without these effects here in Telrunya.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:33 pm
Kicking back, he shut his eyes, enjoying the warming relaxing sensation. It was so nice to finally get some piece and quiet that for a long while he had forgotten that she was there until she handed him a towel. Blinking open his eyes, he took it and ran it across his neck before wrapping it around his waist. "Mmmyes, thank you." he murmured.

Following her over, he took a seat in a near by chair, leaning back and relaxing once more. He briefly eyed the things she carried, wondering if she got those here or had brought them from home as most ponies did. "Still have most your things I seee. Good, quite good. I should look nothing leeeess than fabulous when you are done." he droned, shutting his eyes and holding out a hand or her to get to work.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:52 pm
"Oui, Monsieur..." she started as she helped him slip his hooves into the large soaking pan. "As fabulous as you do, oui?" she asked with a soft smile.

With his hooves soaking, she fetched another pair of pans, both rather small in comparison to the larger at his feet. Mixing another mineral solution in them, she placed one at each hand and slipped his fingertips into them to soak the nails and cuticles. Once that was done, she pulled up a stool and picked up her tools, starting to carefully trim and prettify his fingers.

She finished the one hand and removed the bowl there. Using a spare towel, she dried his hand free of any remaining mineral water then scooped up a new lotion she had perfected. Using her skilled fingers, she massaged the lotion into his hand, relieving the tension all the way out to his finger tips before she switched sides to work on the other hand.

"If I may be zo bold, Monsieur..." she started after a moment with a bit of hesitation. "I waz wondering if I may ask on how you have been fitting in to zis new home of ourz?"

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:06 pm
Hoity smirked. He was always fabulous, just a little less so after this stressful year. However, this pink faunies hands were quiet skilled indeed as she worked away at his hands while his hooves soaked. All that tension from his sketches seemed to leave in a blink of an eye and his hand near about drooped in satisfaction as she went to work on the other.

However her question made him open one eye to peer at her. How had he been fitting in? HOW had he been fitting in? WHERE should he even start! "My GOOOODNESS, Celestia's saaake. I don't even know where to begin!" he griped, all the built up feelings seeming to just escape in one breath. "This year has been crazy to say the least, and nooot in a good way either. " he sighed, his brows furrowed and eyes now shut tight in frustration.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:29 am
"Oh oui, Monsieur..." she agreed softly while continuing her work. "I will be willing to listen if you wish to be talking about it." she then offered, giving a warm smile as she finished massaging the other hand and moved about to set to work on his hooves.

She took note that his hooves - though still in a rather decent condition - had been lacking in the attention area and set to work giving him the finest hooficure she'd ever administered. Well, aside from the ones she gave Rarity, of course.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:00 am
It was like something just took over him, reeling in the opportunity to just get everything off his chest and he found himself babbling like a brook without a care in the world. "Oh let me tell you. If you thought juuust moving here was hard, you need to meet most of its peeople." he huffed, flicking his wrist around in the air in gestures as he spoke. "Not aaaall are bad mind you, but there are a few I shan't even meention. And that crazy... hearts and hooves day thing. I about DIED." he groaned, taking a moment to stop and press his fingers hard against his temples to chase away an oncoming headache.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:56 am
"Oh oui, Monsieur..." she nodded in a soft whisper, diligently continuing on with her work. One hoof was complete as far as ridding him of any imperfections and filing around the edge to smooth out the chips and dings he may have acquired over time. She grabbed a lotion and began massaging the hoof, up to the ankle and calf and back again before setting it aside and beginning on the other.

"These... Pae - az they are called - have a very unique way of celebrating their Heartz and Hooves day, non? After hearing bitz and pieces of last years event, I was relieved to be hearing zat ze chief has forbidden any Faunz and Poniez alike to go." She had hoped that that news alone would settle his spirits some. She could sense the tension in his hooves upon the mere mention of the event. It made her idly wonder just what he had to endure in last years debacle.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:00 pm
The mention of the ban of fauns and ponies to the strange event did rest his spirit, at least a little. Not to mention the fact he hadn't seen... her.. in a while, so he was no doubt free to just stay at home and rest. "Well good one on the Cheif theeen..." he mused to himself. He never quite thought he'd be saying that, still used to Celestia being their princess and all. But perhaps some things hadn't changed.

No, maybe not all, or at least he thought to himself as he dared to open an eye to glance down at the pink faun as she worked away at fixing his tiny imperfections. "Perhaaaps I should have come to see you sooner, this is quite refreshing." he said, simply just to say it. How she took it was all on her. At least she wasn't half bad looking... nor were his hooves now.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games