Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The Last of Us (PM me if you would like to join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iimixi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:12 pm
User Image☆═━┈━┈┈━┈━═☆ALICE☆═━┈━┈┈━┈━═☆
Listening to the Fathers story shocked Alice for a bit, however in a world like this it might seem necessary. Alice needed some time to think if the people around her were even trust worthy. Doubts filled her head and she was still unsure about things. Who knew a priest had it in him to kill other human beings. "I..see.." Alice stammered trying to picture such a scene. She sat alittle ways further from the men and hugged her rifle while resting her head against the wall behind her. "How long have you been here Father?" Since there was time to kill, she decided some interrogating was appropriate. "And you! You look like a highschooler." Alice stated as she scanned Ryuichi.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:17 pm
❋Ryuichi Sumeragi❋

❋The careless young lad❋

User Image

❋Location-uknown ❋Mood-mixed

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Hey hey! Calm down lady, I'm only 21! I'm not that young!" Ryu objected then took a step back. She seemed pretty scary and the way she was hugging her rifle, she really means to kill. Ryu glanced at the priest man, his looks were deceiving from after his little story about killing a group of people. I wonder how he did it..Ryu thought.
☆═━┈┈━═☆
"Life is too short to live in a world where imaginations cannot grow......"

Teh unforgiven marshmello

draknic

S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

Monotonesword34

_Kurokagee_

Dapper Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:33 pm
Teh_unforgiven_marshmello

draknic

S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

phantom asbel

User Image
Father Marcus
Marcus leaned his head back on the wall hearing the sounds from outside"around a month or two...don't know how long i been away from the order.helicopter landed on top of a building at the city and i jump out with my weapons,rushing down the low floors with the zombies after me"Marcus path to this town filled his head"at one point i seen soldiers wearing black armor outside of the town at night...if you look right now.maybe can see one of them"the last part of it was a joke  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:39 am
User Image

Ⱦeressa ℙortman
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
The memories we invent are the most beautiful

Teressa was trying to hide this time when she spotted a clicker not from a far so she grab a brick and throw it somewhere to distract the clicker then she took out her Hunting Rifle and shot the clicker into the head. After she killed the clicker it seems lot of undead got noticed her "Omo! I need to go now this is pretty bad!" she said then she run, While she's running lots of undead still chasing her "Sorry it seems i don't have any choice", She bring back her Hunting rifle on her backpack then she took out her shotgun and nail bomb, She shot them each one of them in the head but when she's about to reload she noticed that she don't have any ammo for the shotgun "Oh No!" She panicked but instead she throw her nail bomb and ran into the ally "Geez i need to find some place to hide, I can't fight those guys anymore" She thought as she keep looking for place to stay then she stop running. Teressa sit at the ally to stay for awhile she need to catch her breath so that she can continue looking for a place "Oh I'm so thirsty and hungry too, I don't have any supplies" She complain then she decide to stand up and continue looking for a place "I hope there has any survivors left so i can ask for help" She said then she heard someone inside the building but she don't have any idea where it is "Please don't make me wrong i heard someone, It's not a zombies...Its a Humans" Then she walked faster as she entered the building quietly. After her searching she spotted 3 people then she hide somewhere 'I hope they are nice' She thought then she remembered what happened to her last time when she spotted some survivors. Teressa just shook her head, She don't want to remember it then she look at them while she's hiding at the corner.

They told me
The others want war, and you will want it too
And I grew up in the shadow of feelings
Far too dark, far too somber

OutOfCookies: Geez it seems like i'm pretty little bit late :]

Teh_Unforgiven marshmello

draknic

phantom_asbel

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:03 am

draknic

S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

phantom asbel

User Image
Father Marcus
Marcus felt like someone was watching them from the shadow.he stand onto his feet moving around the building till he seen a girl as he lower his weapon down.he take out a bit of food from his backpack holding it out to the girl"i'm called Father marcus and who you are'he asked with a little smile on his face with the new girl in the building"no wait i know who you are it's Teressa right"he knee down then put his weapon onto his back slowly thinking over the last past few weeks  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:33 am
User Image

Ⱦeressa ℙortman
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Teressa saw the guy who left "Where is he going?" She whispered, She didn't noticed that the guy who left was already behind her and when he spoke she thought there has a zombie behind her so she took out her hunting rifle and pointed it on his face but she realized it was a human so she put down her Rifle 'Wait! Is these the guy who left" She thought as she looked at the other 2 person then she noticed the food on his hand and then her stomach started to growl so she slowly take them "Thank you" She said as she bowed then she slowly eat the food that he gave it to her then she looked at him when she heard her name but before she spoke she swallowed the food that inside her mouth then she speak "How did you know my name?" She asked with a confused face then she stood up and she looked at the other survivor 'I think they are nice'. Teressa smiled slightly then she continue to eating, she can feel that her energy is coming back again.

They told me

OutOfCookies:

draknic

Phantom_Asbel

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

_Kurokagee_

Dapper Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:25 pm
❋Ryuichi Sumeragi❋

❋The careless young lad❋

User Image

❋Location-uknown ❋Mood-relaxed

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ryuichi stared as Teressa appeared before them. She had such a young appearance, he wondered how could she have survived until he spotted the amount of weaponry on her. "Well, I didn't properly introduce myself, I'm Ryuichi but you can just call me Ryu." He smiled attempting to open up with the group. They seemed like nice people.
☆═━┈┈━═☆
"Life is too short to live in a world where imaginations cannot grow......"

Teh unforgiven marshmello

draknic

S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:35 pm
User Image

Ⱦeressa ℙortman
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Teressa finished eating her food so she bring down her backpack because her shoulder feels in a little bit in pain, Some other said that it would be ridiculous to a girl like her to carry such a heavy backpack like that but for her she don't mind. Teressa heard a voice then he looked at the other guy, When he introduced himself she bowed her head "Oh my name is teressa....Teressa Portman and it was nice to meeting you Ryuichi" She said smiling then she looked at the girl 'Omooo...She looked so beautiful and strong i wish i can be like her appearance' She thought as she examined her, Well it seems teressa is impressed in Alice because of her appearance.

They told me

OutOfCookies:

draknic

Phantom_Asbel

Monotonesword34

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

iimixi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:55 pm
Alice stayed seated and nodded. She might as well introduce herself once more since the amount of people began to multiply. "My name is Alice, pleasure to meet all of you." she said with a polite tone. She glanced at Teressa and noticed she had such a innocent appearance, it some how reminded her of her little sister. A sad memory hit Alice and all she could think of was her sister. Alice sighed heavily and cocked her head. "So Teressa, are you alone, are you in a group?" She asked.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:51 pm
User Image
<-----Milieu----->

Milieu ducked around a corner holding his sword in front of him, as he slowed his breathing he rested his back against the alleyway he was in with a frown.
He had been moving almost non-stop the past day or so keeping out of sight of the hordes and taking out one or two if they where alone.

He climbed a ladder slowly and quietly trying to find a place to rest for a while

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:32 pm
User Image

Ⱦeressa ℙortman
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Teressa walked in front of alice then she bowed her head "well it's so nice to meet you alice-chan!" She said with a polite voice. Teressa was so pleased when she found this survivors and when alice asked if she has a group, she looked down and sighed heavily "Actually i don't have one" She said with a lonely voice then she remembered the last survivor group she came from, She tried not to cry and tried to be tough. She don't want to be a cry baby in this kind of situation and she promised to herself that she will try to be strong as best as she can.

They told me

OutOfCookies:

draknic

Phantom_Asbel

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:52 pm
Alice saw the sorrow in Teressa's eyes and felt for her. She got up and placed a hand on her shoulder ready to comfort her. "Your very strong for making it here all by yourself." She said as she smiled at her trying to rid sadness from the poor girl. Alice suddenly heard some commotion from outside. "I'll be right back.." She said before departing. Upon exiting the tunnel and door Alice examined her surroundings, everything seemed pretty clear, minus the walkers that were walking aimlessly down the streets. Suddenly, a shiny light hit her eye from above. As she looked up it appeared to be some type of sword. She decided to explore and climb the ladder leading towards Milieu. She gasped upon discovering the exhausted man. "Are you alright-" She was cut short while scanning the man for any sign of a threat.

iimixi

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:52 pm

draknic

S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

phantom asbel

User Image
Father Marcus
Marcus remeber where did he know her name from"it was from another group don't remember when"he said and seen that Teressa was about to cry.he give her a hug"showing tears is not being weak...it show that you are human after all"Marcus then pulled away from Teressa.he take a look out the window to see how far the moon have gone done"let's hope everything is going to be fine once we reach to the mine"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:17 pm
Ɉɩɴӽ Ηɑɾυɀɑκɩ

User Image
オフファック

Jinx ran to a high building and quickly used her powers to make a couple of bins to help her up. She was tired from the endless hordes, she slid down on the wall and closed her eyes for a second, she felt other human life which was surprising to her as she had not heard anything lately like gunshots would be obvious. She focused on the energy and did her usual telepathy intro "peek a boo....where are you" she laughed at her own joke and then felt the burn wound on her arm, she still had her bandages from the hospital, and it started to flame up when she did exercise....which she did lots of. She threw up as the blood rushed to her head as she tried to move her arm, but she was conscious. She could NOT fall unconscious, she wished the near by humans would get her "wave message" already.  

Park Chanyolk

Greedy Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:08 am
User Image

Ⱦeressa ℙortman
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Teressa looked up on alice when she placed her hand on her shoulder then she smiled politely and nodded, And when Father hug teressa she blushed slightly because it's been a year since she been hug by someone so she just smiled "Thank you for comforting me" She said then when alice left for a moment Huh? Where is she going?She thought then she wished that alice would be alright when she come back. Teressa looked on father then she asked if where she can get some ammo and other stuff that there need "Father do you know where i can get some ammo and other stuff?" She asked then she looked inside her backpack, She need to check what she need "Shotgun ammo....Nails for the nail bomb...hunting rifle ammo....hmmm i think i need alot of supplies" She said as she finished checking her stuff then she sighed. Then teressa looked outside, she need to check if there has to many zombue outside "As i expected" She said when she saw a bunch of zombie outside then while she's looking around she notice a girl moving her hand and when she noticed that the girl seems injured she rush out the building then she kneel down "Are you alright?!" She asked with a nervous tone. Teressa carry the girl inside the building and she put her down slowly. "What happen to you, you don't look so good?" She asked her then she looked at her wound.

They told me

OutOfCookies:

draknic

Phantom_Asbel

Monotonesword34

mereana2001

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]