Eddy Vortex
Vice Captain

Trash Goat

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:46 pm
******** it just me or have the last few months changed gaia to a point of disrepair?

I have tried so hard to even just LURK on gaia, but it seems like /every/ day there is a new notification about something new I can spend real money on. FOR PIXELS!? DAFUQ? WHO BUYS PIXELS!?

Flynns booty: ******** YOU FOR KILLING THE ECONOMY

Flynn chest: ******** YOU FOR KILLING THE ECONOMY

SANTA: ******** YOU

EASTER RABBOT: FUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOUUUUUUU

JET AND CYGNUS: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ugh. So many pay-for-premium items tese days.

and marketplace inflation O M F G.
What the s**t.

I used to be on TOP of the item owning charts. I had /every/ item, (Aside from Halo) Gold shop, event, or CI ever made up until 2009. Then things went haywire.

There are so many ******** items that require actual money now that its ******** impossible.

The Gold shops hardly update anymore and when they do it SUCKS.

oh, and events!? WHY THE ******** DO I HAVE TO PAY MONEY TO GET ITEMS FROM AN EVENT!? THEY. ARE. PIXELS. OMG.

ok, enough ranting but seriously, I know you see me very seldom these days..... but it might be even less now.

I no longer find enjoyment in gaia, and I hate hat because I've been a loyal gaia since december of '03 sad

k. ******** you gaia.

I love you SCG.

NEVAR FORGET.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:14 pm
:[ I know what you mean.

I want all these items and I see them sold for over 100$ in real money. sheesh.

I used to pay $10 a month for cash to spend but then i hit hard times and havent picked back up again. at times, I think I want to.. then Im like... i will never get the items i want cause im not spending $100 ona ******** fake item!

CURSE!!

Really? I know every business needs money.. but damn has it gotten bad. :p

I miss talkin to cool people. lately IRL my friends have all been mega bitches... and i have found i need more online friends...... cause I always had fun with them and when they were annoyin i just shut the computer... when my irl friends are horrible... I dont know what to do. :p

I digress.....  

Kittymeeow
Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Stoners Corner Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out