Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply Gaians of Florida
Megacon 2014 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindeira

Codebreaking Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:50 pm
The physical age is merely a number, while birthdays are a great reason to celebrate, for we are alive 'n well and havin' lots of fun. Is there a better way of celebrating such an occasion than being goofy and getting our geek on, with our fellow nerds?

Why, yes~ in fact, there is. Everything's better, when you are with your fellow Gaians.. although, admittedly, I may be a little biased.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:01 am
Evil, job- y stuff has thrown a wrench into the mess, so my search for a room has.. well, resumed. d: Would anyone mind if I crashed with you, Friday night?  

Sindeira

Codebreaking Reveler

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:42 am
Sindeira
Evil, job- y stuff has thrown a wrench into the mess, so my search for a room has.. well, resumed. d: Would anyone mind if I crashed with you, Friday night?

I have a room at the Orlando Metropolitan Resort. If you want to chip in for the cost of the room you can stay with us. I'm currently not entirely sure of how many people are staying with me in that room or if they are all staying both nights or one night, so I can't guarantee a bed. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:58 am
Sindeira
I have a ride to 'n from, but I haven't decided on where to crash on Friday and Saturday. Would anyone, who resides amidst or near the land of the mouse, mind oh- so terribly if they're dragged to MegaCon by a.. somewhat sane fangirl? Ahh, pretty please with mochi on top? I promise that there will be a whole bunch of fun and I'm perfectly house- broken, I swear.
heya! have you found something? well..I can guarantee a bed/couch and free room :3 , I live right by the convention. I'm only going Saturday though. Let me know!  

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sindeira

Codebreaking Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:42 pm
Wow, I love you guys. ^-^

Aside from a ride on Friday morning and Sunday evening, I am quite lacking in transportation. And hauling around my sleeping bag, as I peruse the dealers' room, would surely be entertaining.

Kitty, as long as I have a way to get to your place, a pull- out couch sounds like it would be a dream. Please let me know if you could pick me up at your leisure. This is so very kind of you and I appreciate this from the bottom of my heart.

And Vicki, when it comes to those oh- so comfy creature comforts, friendship may as well have been tossed out the window. So claim a pillow and your side of the bed early on. Who knew that con- goers were survivalists, too? c;

I only wish that we were having a meet- up. Because I've found that every Gaian, who I've been so fortunate to have met, are the nicest people around.

I'll send a PM to both of you later today, with my cell phone number and a general description, so we can catch up on this strange place known as Earth. And thanks for being wonderful. I know that we're all going to have a great time, this weekend.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:31 pm
Sindeira

Aside from a ride on Friday morning and Sunday evening, I am quite lacking in transportation. And hauling around my sleeping bag, as I peruse the dealers' room, would surely be entertaining.

Kitty, as long as I have a way to get to your place, a pull- out couch sounds like it would be a dream. Please let me know if you could pick me up at your leisure. This is so very kind of you and I appreciate this from the bottom of my heart.

And Vicki, when it comes to those oh- so comfy creature comforts, friendship may as well have been tossed out the window. So claim a pillow and your side of the bed early on. Who knew that con- goers were survivalists, too? c;

I only wish that we were having a meet- up. Because I've found that every Gaian, who I've been so fortunate to have met, are the nicest people around.

I'll send a PM to both of you later today, with my cell phone number and a general description, so we can catch up on this strange place known as Earth. And thanks for being wonderful. I know that we're all going to have a great time, this weekend.

Yes, we should definitely meet up at some point during the convention. I'll have my phone with me so I can check my PMs.  

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:35 pm
Sindeira

Well its just a long couch, not pull out unfortunately...but I do have clean blankies XD
Were abouts are you at?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:40 pm
Very niftaroo! The mobile app doesn't let me check my PMs, so please send me text messages from now till Sunday.

I'll send the two of you a PM reall' soon, and then my tooshie's getting to bed. Happy MegaCon, everyone!  

Sindeira

Codebreaking Reveler

Divine Mother

Divine Dragon

19,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:22 pm
For all who are going to Megacon- 12PM I shall be at the entrance with my Akatsuki.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:40 pm
Vicki, take lots of pictures for Facebook. I want to see! I want to see! 3nodding  

Blufoo

Celestial Elder

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:14 pm
I'm going to try to make an appearance tomorrow. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:10 pm
http://www.realradio.fm/photos/megacon/cosplay-friday-at-megacon-2014-384619#/0/22325518  

Blufoo

Celestial Elder

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:14 am
Blufoo
http://www.realradio.fm/photos/megacon/cosplay-friday-at-megacon-2014-384619#/0/22325518

I actually looked through all 183 pictures. eek
Seems a lot of girls went as Wonder Woman, with Harley Quinn in second place. 3nodding

The news said the event expects over 40,000 people. If all 40k just buy a 1-day ticket at the door, that's $1.2 million in ticket sales alone! The event can probably plan on about double that number, though, for all the people there multiple days.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:18 pm
TheRob
Blufoo

I actually looked through all 183 pictures. eek
Seems a lot of girls went as Wonder Woman, with Harley Quinn in second place. 3nodding

The news said the event expects over 40,000 people. If all 40k just buy a 1-day ticket at the door, that's $1.2 million in ticket sales alone! The event can probably plan on about double that number, though, for all the people there multiple days.

My friend has been there today and she posted on Facebook that it was really really crowded.  

Blufoo

Celestial Elder

Blufoo

Celestial Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:46 pm
http://www.realradio.fm/pages/megacon2014.html  
Gaians of Florida

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers