FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:41 pm
*may/may not change the title later on.

F r e e d o m User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Frost clung onto her body as she wandered through the swamp. The tip of her tail completely buried under the little bits of snow only lasted a moment as the warmth of the swamp could keep the air warm and moist. Freedom dragged her tail along and drew a line behind her on the ground as she walked. Her hair draped over her shoulder just hung a few inches above the frosted plantation early in the morning.

It was a bit chillier than all the other mornings. The raindrops had formed icicles which hung beautifully onto the tree branches and fell down on and around her like sharp needles as she accidentally bumped into a small sapling. But she's a tough meti, barely flinching, as if she had expected the scenario, she looked up in time to avoid the rest of the lot as she jumped out of the way, and continued on walking.

She left her warm, comfortable grove to take in the fresh winter like air and reminisced about the time she had spent with Justice. All her life she preferred strong bucks with red hair, how he wooed her so well was still a mystery to her. . . Now she's even having a litter with his genes mixed inside. What would her parents think of this? Her siblings?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Starburst was flying through the trees, paws just barely touching the branches as she leaped lithely along. The feeling built gradually so that at first she didn't quite notice it against the feeling of the wind blowing across her fur and the leaves brushing her sides.

Despite the cold, the trees had not been stripped of their leaves for winter in the Swamp was often mild and forgiving. Rarely was it cold enough to bring snow into any part of the Swamp beyond the northern reaches, and even then, it never lasted long. It was with the tumbling of a small icicle under her paws that Starburst noticed the feeling that was tugging her off her path.

She followed it as she always did until she was just above a warm colored doe, claws dug into the wood and tail out so that she could balance near the end of a branch. She watched the doe walk along before venturing out, "Congratulations, beautiful one."

FrostyPeaches
Ack! Sorry for taking so long to reply! My muse walked out on me...
And ahhhhh, Freedom breeding~ She's one of my favorites, I love her.

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:40 pm

The longer she walked, the more the snow seemed to melt and vanish all around her. The frost that once clung onto her became nothing but damp wet droplets nesting on her fur. Freedom gave her body a little shake, just enough not to make herself feel uncomfortable with the litter residing in her womb.

She heard a pleasant remark and looked up to find a cheetah who was well balanced on a thick branch. She bowed her head as low as her body would let her, and her hair continued to fall past her shoulder shielding away half of her face. “Thank you, you kindhearted soul. I would never be as beautiful as yourself.” Although she was a very modest meti, Freedom loved compliments. She knew she looked stunning but won't admit it. Tail curled around her leg, she watched the animal in the tree, curiously. “You know something about me, do you not?” she asked.

Amorpheous
Don't be sorry. I am slow at replying all the time. Just reply when you're in the mood to (:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:08 am
"Hardly," Starburst smiled down at the doe. "We are all exceptionally beautiful in our own way."

"That I do," she said easily. In the past, she waited first for kin to realize how and why she had appeared, but she acknowledged her abilities much more easily now. A blink, then she spoke, gentle concern and curiosity the main emotions coloring her voice, "How do you feel? Motherhood is not always easy on one's body."

FrostPeaches
Hopefully I'll be a little more consistent about replying now that the stressful first week of the semester is over.

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:14 pm

She smiled and nodded as the Cheetah spoke. “We're indeed beautiful. Especially through fathermother's eyes.”

Freedom relaxed as she sensed that the animal did not come to do her harm. Splinter was not with her for he had plunged into the pond a while back to find food. She looked at her side and saw the bulge where her stomach lies. “It is rather troublesome to go from one location to another with so many pauses in between." Her stomach felt like it was carrying heavy rocks inside. It gave her back pain every now and then, but she knew it was pointless to state the obvious.

The mention of motherhood made her a little nervous. “I am not sure if I am ready for this. It all happened so fast. Like a dream he came and left. Now... I am having my first litter soon... Not knowing if all the offspring will survive is the most stressful thought.”

Amorpheous
Uhhh I don't remember if you guys refer it to fathermother or motherfather of matope ^^;;
I changed font colour because it was too blinding for the eyes.
Also, thankyou for mentioning the family members for my Caiman (Splinter) in the thread. I had been wondering who his parents/family were.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:12 pm
Starburst nodded in understanding. She had had her share of children, beautiful clutches that had born her grandchildren and great grandchildren. Pregnancy was not always easy on one's body. She was lucky though, for Dances with Shadows had always been by her side. Not many kin ended up choosing life mates like she had chosen Waltz though; it was therefore common that the parents she met were without the mother or father of their children.

"It will happen as the MotherFather wills it. The Swamp is a place of many gifts and kindness."

She leaped down so that she could be closer to the doe. Staring up at the doe with her bright summer eyes, she asked, "Tell me, what else troubles you? you seem worried about more than just your children's fate."

FrostyPeaches
Sorry about the wait!

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:16 am

“Yes. This swamp is a nice place to live in. Especially since I have been here all my life.”

Freedom remembered the cruel scenes she had witnessed when she was just a foal. The male will cause a scene once he found out he had unwanted offspring from a random fling. Which left the doe on her own to fend off predators to keep her babies alive. Sometimes the future were not so bright for the youngins where both parents end up abandoning the entire litter. Some would survive, but most were eaten by predators or starved to death.

She looked down at the cheetah as she asked her another question. With a sigh, she knelled down beside her to rest her tired body and replied.

“I... Am not sure in what sort of mental state I will be in once I give birth to this small litter. I mean, I know that I can become a caring mother, but, my thoughts may change once I see them." A slight chill ran down her back. The thought of abandoning her offspring sounded like a horrid plan. Murdering them felt even worse.

She was the one that fell head over heels for Justice. The little fragile babies inside her womb meant the world to her. If she had to raise them on her own she may need to seek advice.

Freedom tilted her head a little and scanned the cheetah's face with a serious expression. "Do you know anything about being a mother?"

Amorpheous
i feel bad ): made you wait so freaking long.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:08 pm
"Try not the worry too much. The MotherFather will provide," she nodded, voice warm. "It is the way of many a doe to leave their children once they are born. The Swamp is a place where many grow up under the loving care of the MotherFather rather than their physical parents."

"I have never met my parents, but I also do not doubt that they are good and kind." She smiled then, "I have been a mother twice now and have great-grandchildren who know me and surely others who do not know me at all."

FrostyPeaches
cries now it is my turn to apologize!

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:28 am

"My father and mother have left me to survive on my own too..." she trailed off... That doe's voice was very gentle. It made her heart sad that she doesn't know much about her own parents. Not even able to remember their faces at all.. "My father.. has a tail just like mine.." That was all she remembered. "My siblings.." she went on.. lost. "Why, we were just so young.. I don't even know how many of us there were. Or how they look like now.. Or how many of them survived.." Freedom had no memory of her own brothers and sisters. All her life she'd spent it alone, surviving with what the swamp has given her.

She looked at the doe with motherly experiences. "I suppose.. leaving them to MotherFather would make them become stronger..?" With a sigh she moved around on the ground to calm the kicking in her belly. "Would you hold a grudge upon me as a bad mother if I kept one young and left the rest on their own to survive?"

Amorpheous
it worked out in the end. i was so busy with real life.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:43 pm
"Not at all. The MotherFather does not judge and I surely would not either," Starburst responded gently. She had never met her parents, she had hatched out of her egg alone with just her siblings for company, her parents already long gone. She had never felt any sadness at the fact. It pained her not that it had occurred that way. "Each child is different as is each parent; all our actions have a place in the Swamp."

FrostyPeaches

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out