[RPR]A Dark Dangerous Love {Inside}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:17 pm
This is a private roleplay between Cikawiyusu Sikine and Isabliss.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:33 pm
The Full Wolf Moon shone brightly in the night sky, signifying the start of one full moon cycle until the Full Snow Moon. The stars seemed to pale in comparison to the moon, but still held a cool radiance that could not be ignored. Orion, not be bested by the bright moon, appeared clear and crisp in the cloudless night. The three stars were in a straight line and easy to see on a winter’s night. For some odd reason, those three stars were Isabliss’ favorite constellation; they always provided guidance and strength. It was nights like this, that the mare was glad she had insomnia, for if she slept, she would never witness the beauty of the night.

A sigh escaped her, for her thoughts had returned to her sons. It has been years since she saw Alister and it has been months since Wystan introduced his two half harpy daughters to her. A small smile played on her countenance, Kaia and Nakita seemed like such a hoofful, but she was happy that her son had children of his own. The presence of her two granddaughter seemed to have healed a piece of Isabliss, she was no longer depressed about love and life. She had finally healed from a broken heart and realized that it was silly to have acted the way that she did. It took years, but she had finally grown and matured. And in her heart she knew that it was time for her to find love again, to cast light into someone’s heart and be the one that is needed and loved. Over the past months the angeni has come to the realization that one cannot be too old or too lost to find and feel the sweet caress of love.

Thalea

Devoted Mage

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:19 am
He moved shadow to shadow with a stiffness of an elderly stallion but a grace that only one with years of practice could master. The heartbeat was soft like a lull as it hung around his neck and the scent of decaying flesh almost drowned out the scent of the damp cold earth. Yet there was a different scent in the air, someone had become rather close to his territory and there was little doubt that it was not someone welcomed by such a beast. A grin stretched across his muzzle as the threads pulled in resistances before he let out a small hiss.

Glancing up at the moon he hissed again, such an annoyance the light was. The pitch ebony of the moonless night was far more delighting than this almost pure white light that lite up the land. To think there was a day when he used to preen in the warmth of the sun, stretch his wings out and relished in the thought that it was his. Now he cursed the day, he cursed the moon; he even cursed the stars as they threatened to bring hope to some stupid fool. With one wing was tucked close to his side Sikine grew close to his prey, his eyes narrowed in delight as the moon embraced the strange figure.

An angeni. A beautiful angeni.

Oh, what bitter sweetness the night had as he stopped a few feet from her still concealed in the darkeness.

“Fair greetings beautiful mare. Please don’t be afraid I am not here to harm you.” He replied his voice as sweet as honey.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:44 am
Her gaze had been locked on the moon above when a sweet honey smooth voice came from the dark recesses of the woods. She was not startled, it took quite a bit to make her scared now a days. All her time traveling had made her relish encounters with strange soquili for they had the most interesting stories to tell. Isabliss slowly turned to the voice, it was hard to see who had spoken for he was cast in deep shadow, she could only see the silhouette of the stallion. Even though she could not completely see him, she knew that she was clearly seen beneath the bright glow of the moon, she bowed her head, “Greetings Shadow of the Wood. I am not afraid,” she did not know why he had to add the ‘I will not harm you part’. If she were any other mare, his words would have sent her heart racing and her running in the opposite direction, but Isabliss was not like any other mare, she was intrigued by this shadow in the night.  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:52 pm
He was deeply amused, not only her words were in sincere confidence but her entire posture was completely composed not even things that when bump in the night frightened her. Neither did things that dared to lurk in the shadows dared to give even a cringe or shudder of worry. What a foolish angeni she was, so high and mighty with the lofty ideals of the lands and their powers. Sikine however was sure though if she had seen his appearance things would have been different but an air of mystery was far more alluring than showing his true self. Besides no one wanted to see the beast that pure things could create.

“I am glad to hear that beautiful mare, I did not wish or want to startle you in any way my lady.” He replied still lingering in the shadows, “Are you here to see view the radiance of the full moon per chance?”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:38 pm
She continued to look at the spot where the stallion stood; he had not yet stepped from the shadows, was he hiding his appearance from her or was he really a shadow of the night, only alive because of her sleepless state? At his words, she returned her gaze back up toward the full moon, “Yes. I could not help but be drawn to this spot on this night.” She did not mention that the North Wind had something to do with her current location as well; she did not want the shadow to believe her to be mad. Who follows the fickle whims of the wind? “Did my coming here disturb you in any way?” Her voice was apologetic; she was not sure whose land she currently stood on, “I entered your territory unasked, I apologize for not seeking your permission.” She was contrite and she bowed her head to the stallion, “Please forgive me for my trespass Shadow of the Night.”  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:42 pm
He shifted, his one wing stretching a little to the side before tucking it under. He continued to watch with his pitiless eyes of how much he envied her! She could fly and go wherever she chose, the winds gliding under her wings and look at him. He was nothing more than a one winged creature, never able to fly in those skies again. He wanted to snarl at her, snap, and rip her pretty little throat, as the feathers from her pretty little wings would float in the air only to sink into the puddles of blood.

But he couldn’t, it would do him not good for his revenge to merely kill his target. He needed her, he needed her whole and alive and naïve.

“No beautiful mare, you have not disturbed me at all and I do not concern yourself with where you go. I do not mind that you have entered this land I was just merely curious of the fragrant aroma that lingered in the air.” Sikine replied giving a slow nod of his head as if mimicking a bow, “You are free to come and go as you please, I am merely just a caretaker for all that exist here.”

Thalea

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff