Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Sakura dorm. Raanto, Nona Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:31 pm
User Image

a small upstairs dorm for those without a large amount of money it houses two and is never really used until now. the story of two and sometimes three lovers of music begins here  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:52 am
Raanto arrived at the dorms, he found the number that matched his then gave a smile, holding his suitcase over his shoulder and reaching his other hand into his pocket and pulling out the key he got from his entry to the school, the key fit and he opened the door to stairs upward to the barren room within. A plain room like his at home had shown, though unused and dusty it already felt friendly to be in so he closed the door behind him and threw his bag on the bottom bunk he then walked towards the closet an with luck he found a duster and other cleaning supplies, put on a mask and began cleaning, starting with the table in the center of the room and before long he finished. The room sparkled cleanly as he stood with a grin hidden by the mask  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

YouAskMeToDance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:38 pm
User Image

~~ N o n a ~~

School. It had to be next. More of it, great. Just what they needed.. what she needed. Ah well, just another part of their path. Her path. Nona stood with her suitcase in hand, and her backpack in the other. The backpack was stuffed with everything she would need for school. Her schedule stuffed in there too, maybe? Did she pack that… well, maybe. Her suitcase held plenty of clothes for her. More luggage was to be sent to the school later, though she wasn't sure how long until then. Just depended on…

She stopped by a door, and was walking amongst hallways for almost an half hour. Her eyes searched for the doorknob, but her hand didn't reach for it. Her ear flickered, and a part of her could hear someone inside. A roommate…right.. comes with dorms.. Her hand lifted to instead knock on the door. Another part of her preparing for an introduction, which would simply be her stating her name. Yet, she prepared for it, nonetheless.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:13 pm
Raanto barely heard the knocks before stretching, dusting his shirt off and walking towards the door, maybe its a teacher...? he though to himself not remembering to remove his mask as he slowly opened the door to see the female before him
Yes? he said while looking down to her. she was cute and reminded him of a doll, yet also of the Chihoshin friends of his past because of her hair.  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

YouAskMeToDance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:01 pm
User Image

~~ N o n a ~~

Nona waited by the door, her hand fidgeting a bit. Her backpack was starting to get pretty heavy. Then again, she did stuff it to the brim. The door opened.. to reveal some male. Boy, not male. She blinked, looking up at him. She held up a sheet of paper next that basically stated how this was her room. They seemed to be roommates…

She entered the room right after she gave him the paper, then sat down her stuff. Her backpack hit the ground like a pile of bricks. One wondered how stuffed her backpack was.. Her eyes looked around the room noticing how clean it was. She had to admit… she was kinda impressed.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:23 pm
Raanto stared blankly at the note then to her before closing the door then walked over to the table and sat at the chair
Nona, huh?
he said with a puzzled look then took a breath, removing the mask and shaking his head to make his hair back to its usual messy look
well Nona, you can call me Raanto Leabota but friends just call me Lea
He said then gave her a big grin
I'm also Chihoshin so if you've heard of us we're friendly mostly
he followed with a chuckle, Lea was happy he wouldn't be alone after all.  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

YouAskMeToDance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:33 pm
User Image

~~ N o n a ~~

Nona set out her suit case on its back, and sat next to it. She dragged her backpack next to it, and pushed both into a corner. Her head turned towards him as he spoke, though she didn't respond. A nod just followed as her reply. She looked towards him a bit longer when he said "Chihoshin" though. A hint of recognition in her eyes.

They're-…no, I haven't really.. You have, no me…. Yeah. Her mind wandered as she thought to herself. Her head staring off into the floor. She then blinked, and shook her head. No use confusing herself. She stretched next, her legs then her arms. She stopped as she saw the beds..

Her hand pointed to the top bunk, as if to ask if it was his.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:46 pm
Lea watched her with a puzzled expression until she pointed at the bed and looked where she pointed, he knew what she meant so he gave her a smile.
actually I'd prefer the bottom, i tend to wake up early, clean and cook so being closer to ground is easier for me, plus I'd hate to bother you if you slept
he said with a straight face then smiled
by the way we have a fridge but its empty so i think ill go to a store and fill it for dinner. Hows that sound?
he said while standing up straight, looking down at the small girl.  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

YouAskMeToDance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image

~~ N o n a ~~

Nona gave a small smile as she nodded. Really just hinting that she would love to sleep on top. She stood up and checked the bed on her tippie toes. A nod followed as she went to her suitcase. It opened with a flunck, and she got out her blanket amongst three pillows. She threw all four up on the top bunk so she could make the bed.

She turned towards him as he spoke, and gave a nod. Seeming to approve of this "trip" of his. She climbed the ladder after that. Basically getting to work on preparing her things. This was a habit of.. of… mine? ….Yes, yours. Her eyes faded as she paused, thinking off into the distance. Though it stopped after a few moments and she was off to work again. Her hands stretching over the bed to fit her blanket.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:26 pm
Lea watched her go up then before long made way for the door and looking back to her as he opened the door
anything you have in mind?
he asked her softly to not pester her
i can cook practically everything so never be afraid to tell me somehow okay?
he said with a smile to her.  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

YouAskMeToDance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:00 pm
User Image

~~ N o n a ~~

Nona looked over as he spoke from the bed. Her eyes peeked out down below almost to her. Her head shook as a "no", not wanting to request much. She wasn't really hungry anyway. Her eyes watched him after, agreeing to tell him if she wanted anything. At the moment, the need nor desire really arised.

She gave a wave of good luck, and good bye as he left. She was sure he'd be fine, he seemed like a good fellow. She took the time to unpack while he was gone. Off she went making her bed, and then her clothes into neat little piles. She'll have to ask him later which dresser was his. She kept everything else in her suitcase for later… and simply waited.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:15 pm
Lea nodded before walking out, closing the door behind him before rushing off to the store, very shortly after returned to the dorm but couldn't get the door so he gently tapped the door with his foot in hopes of getting Nona's attention. he had bags in both hands and one in his teeth his pant leg was wet from a sprinkler that went off as he passed but he waited for the door for his roommate.  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

YouAskMeToDance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:38 pm
User Image

~~ N o n a ~~

Nona had stayed on her bed, actually organizing some of her things up there. Her eyes looked back toward the door, hearing him approach it before he knocked. Hm..that was fast.. She thought, slowly heading to the ladder. A slight gulp escaped her, though it wasn't hers. It was the other her. It'll be alright.. we're safe… you're the one who likes high places! Her eyes faded, but she still continued about her business. She made it down the ladder fine. A part of her just grew scared. Remember.. I'm here. You can do it.

She nervously opened the door, looking over to see all the bags he was carrying. She figured he needed the help, and grabbed one. Her leg kicking the door behind her to further extend the opening for him. She moved to where she wasn't in the way then dropped the bag by the fridge.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:15 am
Lea grabbed the one from his teeth and ventured inside to the counter on the other side of the room laying the bags down before turning and walking to his suitcase in the corner of the room, leaning over and digging in the large case
i sure am glad you heard me
he let out a laught
mind getting the strawberries and putting them in the fridge?
he asked while pulling out a rice cooker he brought from home, then putting it on the table in the center of the room and plugging it in.  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

YouAskMeToDance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:29 pm
User Image

~~ N o n a ~~

Her eyes watched him past, and helped close the door behind him. She looked to the bags, eyeing everything he bought. She didn't see anything she didn't like. Though between us we're not picky… well, she can be. She stopped eyeing the bags as he spoke to her. A nod following after, as she got up to find the strawberries. Checking each bag to find them, but recalled seeing them… ah! There!

She took the strawberries and put them in the fridge. After, she came up behind Lea. A curious hint in her eyes as she saw the rice cooker.

☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff