[PRP] Mutant and Proud [Exp & Wisp]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:34 pm
User ImageExpired was sitting just at the start of the mountain trail. Not many phonies seemed to come here (or so he thought), and too many things in the forest may of tried to eat him if he went over there. He wore a cloak, as it was cold and he liked to stay hidden from the public eye, that covered up most of his body. Now that he was resting, he took off his hood and his strange gem cut hair now in plain view. Though he supposed it wasn't as bad as his brother, gem butt... or his sisters melting back.

Ugh. Why were they all so weird. Were there any other phonies born as strange as they are? He had lots of questions and not enough answers to male him comfortable.

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Expired was not alone on the mountain trail. Willow Wisp was out looking for an adventure. Normally the little unicorn kept to the forest and trees. She liked looking up at light streaming through the wintery branches and the feeling of decaying leaves and moss under her hooves. But today! Today was a day for the mountain, she was inspired by a tale she had heard from park visitors; apparently once upon a time there was a dragon hording gold under a mountain, and bunch of small people went to get it. Or maybe Wisp had misheard them, she really needed to learn to eavesdrop better. But if dragons and gold lived under rocks, she was going to turn over all of them until she found a dragon to speak with. Dragons were wise, and Wisp had so many questions about life, the universe and generally everything; except licorice, she really didn’t care to know about that.

The little unicorn spied a purple pile of rocks and, from her vantage point, what looked to be a gently moving blanket. Dragons liked to hide under rocks, but did dragons also use blankets? Maybe! Wisp snuck up to the covered ‘dragon’ and pounced on top. Her hooves tried to move the rock formation, but when it did not move, Wisp had to take a closer look. Standing on top of the covered mound, Wisp’s big yellow eyes gazed upside down at another unicorn horn and orange eyes. “You’re not a dragon!”
-Yasha Alchemist
Poor Ex!

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:16 am
Weird. He swore there rustling noises coming from somewhere near by? The little purple colt, could barely lift his head to see if someone was coming when suddenly he was being trampled!! "Uurgh!" Ex, struggled beneath the unauthorized pouncer. "What is going on? Who are you? Whu--" He stopped as he actually took a second to look up. She had a dazzling horn that almost hurt to look at too long... fang... stitches? Was she a weirdo too? His big orange eyes blinking several times, trying to think it through. He'd only know of his mutant siblings.... There were others. THERE WERE OTHERS!!

He was practical lost for word.

"No I'm not a dragon... are you?" She didn't particularly look like a dragon, even if she did have sharpened teeth, but you never know. He'd eventually wiggle himself free of her grasp and stand right in front of her, still covered up by with cape.

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:40 am
Wisp was thoroughly surprised to feel the body shout and wiggle out from under her. She rolled off and promptly sprang up to be face to face with the purple colt. She couldn’t help but look a tiny bit disappointed that she had not caught a dragon; what a find that would have been. “ You’re definitely not a dragon, and neither I am, I think. I’m a princess, or that’s what my mommy and daddy say. I’m not so sure about that either. I know I’m Willow Wisp though?”

Yellow eyes scanned over the face of the colt, since there wasn’t much else to see. She was barely fazed by the rockhair, to her, that didn’t seem anymore out of place than her sister’s furry chest. It gave him some character, that was for sure. But for all the times she herself felt monstrous for her unique qualities, Wisp was not going to make a big deal out of some handsome hair...rocks.

“I’m sorry if I hurt you.” Wisp gingerly brought a hoof up to touch his hair and lightly pat, just to make sure it was alright, and not bleeding or anything from being pulled at before. Wisp didn't know if rocks could bleed, but she had also never seen rocks on a phony, so maybe they did. She smiled with a fang lightly biting her lower lip as she checked.
-Yasha Alchemist

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:43 pm
"A princess? I that why you are pretty.... That makes sense to me." He lightly nodded to himself. "A princess looking for a dragon, that's new though. Want to be captured or are you trying to take him out first? Hey there Willow, my names is Expired Expectations ... but I usually just go by Ex." His eyes darted away, not really liking his name. He seemed like leftovers, in the fridge, that you kept meaning to throw away but you just forgot about it. Willow's name was much better and fit her really well with her glowing horn.

He watched as a hoof reached up to waggle the rocks in his hair. "I...um... no my gems are fine.... I don't think I've ever had them hurt before." Ex said trying to think of a time and wondering if they broke what would happened. He raised his bread leg at first, but then would quickly put it back and wiggle with hair with his normal hoot.

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:57 am
At being called pretty, Wisp blushed a little; her cheeks became lightly rosy and her already bright horn glowed just a bit brighter. Others had said so before, but she was still not used to it, having always considered her sister to be the pretty one in their family. “Well, that’s just what my parents say… “

The notion of taking out the dragon changed Wisp’s mood though, her eyes widened at the sad thought and she shook her head like that was unthinkable. “No…no, I never. I couldn’t. If I found a dragon and it’s never hurt anybody, I couldn’t possibly… Why would anyone hurt a dragon? … I’d just want to talk to it, they’re suppose to be very old and clever. Maybe I’d bring it home as a pet.” Wisp did know the stories, but she never really agreed with knights going after dragons and other monsters. Having never seen or spoken to a dragon before, Wisp was also unaware of their actually size. Nonetheless, she found the thought of hurting a creature like a dragon a little distressing. “Don’t you think it’d be nice to talk to a dragon?”

“Ex… I like it. E. Eeeeeee. For very very, extraordinary. Effort. Exalted. Exceptional. E. Ex.” Wisp sort of just prattled on, saying any e-x word that came to her mind before nodding her head and determining that is was suitable. “Not a name you hear everyday, but like it. Ex.” She continued to mouth the letter e for a moment. Negative connotations did not come up for Wisp. Instead she thought of the saying exceeds expectations, and assumed that colt had potential. She saw nothing to think otherwise. “You may not be a dragon, but I don’t mind talking with you. I’m glad you’re alright too.”
-Yasha Alchemist

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:46 pm
"Why? 'Cause dragon are portrayed as vicious and greedy, but then against looks can be deceiving." He offered a smile and nodded. Looks really can be deceiving. Just because he was a jerk, didn't mean that all of the mutants around here were. "So you want a pet dragon? That would be really cool. What would you name it?" He sat there thinking about it. "Yeah, I suppose I would if they talked to me!~" Ex said almost excited by the idea of getting to talk to a dragon.

He blinked once or twice as she rambled for 'ex' words. So there words that could make him feel better about his name. He smiled. "Thanks, I like talking to you too Wisp. Do you have siblings then?"

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:57 pm
‘The victor tells the story, that could just be the opinion of knights and wizards. They can’t all be bad, I’m sure there are many lovely dragons and monsters alike.” Wisp was more inclined to be sympathetic to a dragon or an evil witch then a valiant knight. The young unicorn smiled back at her companion. “I agree, looks can be meaningless, like a disguise. People are always in disguise in the stories.”

“A pet dragon would be excellent, I’d call it…” Wisp has to pause to think for a moment. “I’d call it Hilda. We could ask it to tell us all about the world, where’s it been and what’ its seen.” The brown unicorn said ‘we’ and ‘us’ like it was a given now, if she ever found a dragon to chat with, Ex would be invited to come speak to it as well.

“I have a brother, and a sister. They’re very nice, a little different then most I've met but I like them. Nevemore has this black wings that are so lovely, and furry chest. Then Noble, he’s got spots and misty eyes.” Well, they were very nice to her at least. She didn’t think to mention the stitches that seemed so common among them. “Do you have any?” Her eyes gleamed with excitement at the idea that there might be more interesting bedazzled phonies running around with gems in their manes.
-Yasha Alchemist

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:28 am
He sat there listening to her explain that the stories they here our from the returning 'heroes' and that they could very well be lying about what they have heard about dragons. He smiled giving a small nod. It made sense to him, and he hoped to keep a more open mind about it from know on. They didn't have to be the monsters people made them out to be.

"Oh man.... now that would be really cool. Talking to a dragon. Hilda would probably know so much stuff. I hope we do get yo run into one eventually." He nodded once again. It was amazing to see how comfortable the little odd-ball could get when he was around... another odd-ball.

"I have a brother and a sister too.~ Let's see. Rock has some crystals on his backside, waxy eyes and a strange spiral looking horn." He tipped over his own little unicorn horn, for comparison. "His looks like a spring or something... Then my sister her back looks like it's melting a bit like wax too and yarn for her tail hair." He gave another little smile. "Looks like there is a small army of mutants!"

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:52 pm
All Wisp could do was smile dreamily while thinking about all the neat things she could learn from dragons, they probably gave really excellent advice. The descriptions of Ex’s family snapped her out of it. “A brother and a sister! Just like my family, yours sounds amazing. I’d love to meet them. “

“An army of mutants…” Wisp bit her lip a little as thoughts churned in her head. “That could be really useful. Not for wrecking havoc or anything really. But I’ve never seen many others like you, your siblings, mine or me anywhere before. It’d be nice to have others to count on. People to go to if things are tough… sometimes parents don’t really understand.” As loving as her own parents were, she highly doubted they’d understand the self-consciousness that came with being a little different. Wisp started to nod her head repeatedly and increasingly faster, like this was the best idea ever.

Looking directly into Expired’s eyes, Willow Wisp grinned, “That’s what we should do! Like club or something. Look out for each other, you know? Is that a deal?” She extended her hoof out to shake and confirm it.
-Yasha Alchemist

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:13 pm
Exp nodded excitedly, liking the idea of the mutants sticking together. It was really only them that could understand after all. She was right.. even his own mother could barely understand. Sweet Bread and Knit Once were more like innocent bystanders that just got dropped with some freaky kids. They still loved and cared for them, but still.... How could you really love something you don't understand.

"Yeah you should meet my siblings and I'll meet yours. That means we should have our first group... club meeting soon." He suddenly felt determined to get this little group together. Expired put out his hoof and gave the filly's a little shake. "Sounds god to me.~"

zippedsiren
I think we are about done, but if you want to push it to 15 post then I'm sure we can think of something for them to do! : D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:50 pm
-Yasha Alchemist
I'm all good here unless you want an exit post! smile mutants are adorable.

"Excellent! It's a date, well a club event whenever we can set a time. They'll be so pleased, I'm sure." The unicorn girl chirped. " I should be running home soon though, almost time for dinner. But if I find a dragon before I see you and your kin, I will let you know! " Then the girl scampered off down the mountain trail, a spring in her step as she went.  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces