Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Awakening of the Fertility Goddesses (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:44 pm
Rosette Nebula

Gently taking the young woman, she guided her to a seat infront of the fireplace. "He'll be fine. He'll wake up soon. Its proven to wake any scurvy pirate who falls asleep here. It was only a few drops anyway. Can i get you something too? its on the house."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:48 pm
"If you have any herbal tea, that would be nice. sorry about sometimes I get such a adrenaline rush that it kind of makes me unknown to what happens with me." she said chuckling a little bit. she sighed as she reached her hand up and tucked her hair back from under her hood
Fallen Akari-chan

Rosette Nebula

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:40 pm

Iria Gaalisus
where did I end up this time?
===============================================

Iria was asleep in a cup in the kitchen, she had flown in as a fairy from the window and was resting in a cup. Her hands resting on her large stomach as the commotion woke her up. She slowly flew out of the cup her eight fairy wings carrying her body quite well giving she was 5 months with sextuplets. She flew around speedily and nimbly in her small form and lightly poked Thomas' cheek a few times before flying to a chair and changing back to normal making it look like a woman had appeared out of thin air. "Excuse me? May a pregnant woman ask for a nice big blow of chowder please?" She asked Bridget from her seat as she rubbed her stomach back and forth her own ears lightly twitching.

Pregnancy: 5 1/2 monthes with 6
Mood: Normal
Thoughts:

[OOC: ]

Fallen Akari-chan

stardust drifter

Rosette Nebula

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:43 pm
Atsuko smiled a little bit as she noticed the pregnant elf/fairy girl sitting down in a chair across from her and she chuckled a bit. "Seems your pregnancy is doing rather well. well at least from my angle. I'm Atsuko a midwife." she said smiling softly as she looked at the other girl and just smiled at her as she rested her head on her hand, just sort of looking around
Kurai_wolf

Rosette Nebula

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:54 pm
Bridget nodded to the young woman. “One cup of herbal tea coming up.” The half-elf wrote her order down on a pad of paper then replaced it back in a pocket on her apron. She were about to dash back to the kitchen to retrieve the kettle when a woman sat before her. She hadn't had been there before...

Bridget almost guffawed at the woman's heavy belly but she kept her composure. “You got it mam!” Bridget sent the order to her brother. She returned a little bit later with a tea kettle cup and a bowl of soup for the big bellied woman. “Alrighty here you are mam.” Then she set the herbal tea infront of the other and poured her a cup. Exhausted Bridget took a seat on a bench a close distance close to the others.

Rosette Nebula

Kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:12 pm
Suddenly Thomas woke up chocking. "W-What the heck!? Why does my throat feel like it's on fire!?" he gasped. "W-Water!"

Nellah sighed and shook her head. "Oh quit being such a wimp Master Thomas! These nice ladies helped you out! The least you could do is thank them!"

Thomas looked at where the small Valkyrie had pointed and blinked. There were three elven women. One of them was pregnant, massively pregnant, and the other seemed to be a waitress, while the last one, sitting across from the pregnant woman, seemed docile and motherly.

Blushing shyly he rubbed a hand up and down the back of his head. "O-Oh? T-Thank you." he stated quietly. Standing up he let out a tired sigh. He didn't really have any money, well actually he didn't have time to really grab any money because he was fleeing from the Dusk Riders. Hopefully they wouldn't be coming to this town.

Nellah smiled kindly at the girls then noticed one of them was pregnant. Interesting..had she already awakened? Something about that woman seemed magical, heck all three of them did. It was then she noticed the orb on the staff glowing and smiled.

One of these ladies, or all three, were one of the Goddesses! Thomas had some kind of strange luck about him! First he was able to save the soul of the mortal trapped inside of the Dusk Rider, now before him possibly stood or sat one of the first Goddesses! Though before she could say something he walked over and bowed to Bridget.

"C-Could I get something to eat. I-I don't have any money, but I can work off my meal! M-My village was attacked by Dusk Riders so I didn't have a chance to grab any money." he explained then felt a lot of eyes upon him.

The room had grown quiet as some of the people stared at him. The mentioning of Dusk Riders meant trouble. Hopefully this boy didn't bring an Omen with him!  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Rosette Nebula

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:14 pm
Atsuko covered her mouth as she chuckled softly seeing how the young woman had reacted to see the pregnant's girl's belly and smiled as she took a couple sips of her tea. "Seems you don't get many pregnant...customers do you miss." she asked as she glanced over at Bridget and smiled at her a gentle expression on her face. "Dusk raiders what exactly are they. I've heard of them from a village. I went too went performing my cleansing." she said blinking a couple times as she looked at Thomas
Fallen Akari-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:32 pm
"Not really, save for that pirate now what was her name... Ah yeah Anne Bonny was her name. " She nodded. She looked to the young woman again, sort of jealous a little but the young half-elf wanted to be pregnant, but she did not want to deal with the responsibilities of rearing the child now in her young age.

"Ah good you're awake!" Bridget excaimed bringing the young man a cup of tea to clense his throat from the whiskey. "Sure thing, what do you want? We got plenty of fish, good sandwhiches, chowder like that young lady's eating." She offered before the tavern's general hubbub died from the young man's outburst.

"Get back to your drinks" Bridget called to the rest of them.

Stardust Drifter

Rosette Nebula

Kurai_wolf

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:41 pm

Iria Gaalisus
where did I end up this time?

Iria smiled and rubbed her stomach in circles as she was proud that she looked so healthy despite her size. Iria started to eat the chowder as she listened to the people talk as she looked at the half elf and smile. "If you want you can feel dear." She spoke quickly finishing the chowder and holding out the empty bowl. "But before you do may I get more?" She asked smiling wide as she rubbed her back a bit. Her slyph ear having a light red blush on the tips as she was embarrassed at how hungry she was.

Pregnancy: 5 1/2 monthes with 6
Mood: Normal
Thoughts:

[OOC: ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:54 pm
Atsuko smiled as nodded her head snapping out of her little day dream as she took another sip of tea. "I'll pay for the man's food. its not a problem. I'm not really supposed to eat much to begin with." she said giving Thomas a gentle smile before resting her head on the table as her eyes closed
Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

Rosette Nebula

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:59 pm
"Y-Y-You w-w-ouldn't mind? One more bowl of clam chowder coming up." Bridget stammered as she took the bowl from her and dashed back to the kitchen and ladeled out another bowl. Her brother gave her a look that was sort of odd but his sister was usually more calm.

She came back and when the other woman spoke up she nodded. "Are you sure, alright then. Here's your soup."

Kurai_wolf

Rosette Nebula

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:17 pm
"Do you know if their any places in this town where I could rest for a while. I was supposed to go to some shop in town for herbal supplies but it seems I'll have to wait for a bit." she said smiling as she took another sip of tea and smiled as she leaned her head back, feeling the warmth spread through her
Fallen Akari-chan

Rosette Nebula

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:04 pm
Rosette Nebula

"Well we have a couple rooms, they're comfortable and you don't have to worry about any unwelcome guests in your room. Talk to the barkeep, my father. He'll sort you out for a room Miss."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:07 pm
"Thank you." Atsuko said as she stood up and smiled as she walked around the corner, smiling as she notice the girl's father and gently smiled at him. "I heard you might have a couple rooms available." she said trying to hide how tired she had become
Fallen Akari-chan

Rosette Nebula

Feydrah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:10 am
Mei let out a wide, catlike yawn as she entered the tavern. She traveled by foot, with nothing but her kimono and the pouch at her hip carrying the bare essentials. She waddled in and took quick look around, the cloth fabric of her kimono tight around her belly. "Oi, oi..." Her eyes widened slightly as her gaze fell upon a few other pregnant girls. What a weird sight, especially at this hour. She raised a brow, running one hand through the length of her blond hair and gave a defeated sigh. Maybe there was a reason her sixth sense lead her to this tavern tonight.

Name: Mei Fujiwara
Personality: Mei is intelligent and cunning, but well meaning and motherly. She is lazy and reluctant to do anything that she can't get someone to do for her. She is prone to overindulging in vices such as food, alcohol, or sex.
Race: Kitsune
Goddess of: Shadow
Power: She is in possession of a strong 6th sense, and has felt a connection to the spiritual realm since birth. As a shrine maiden, she can perform cleansing rituals as well as exorcisms, and can communicate with the spirits in seances. She can create blue fire that creates light, but doesn't emit heat because it is only an illusion. Her foxlike features grant her enhanced hearing and sense of smell, as well as night vision. She possess the power of seduction and can easily seduce weak-willed human men.
Biography: Her mother was a kitsune and her father was a human. Mei was raised by her father as a shrine maiden, with the intention that she would take over the temple when she was old enough. Though with the dangerous state of the world growing worse by the day, she felt compelled to leave the safety of her family's shrine and do what she could to help.
Appearance:

User Image

Mei is a fox girl with perky ears and a tail. Her blond hair is long enough to reach to her bottom, but she rarely wears it down. She has large breasts, and usually wears a traditional kimono. She looks to be about 7 months pregnant with triplets, though kitsune pregnancies are obviously different than regular human pregnancies.
In her goddess form, she has six tails.

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces