Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Awakening of the Fertility Goddesses (O/A) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:34 am
(Roleplay is open and accepting players now.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:36 pm
The Land of Frethos was created by Six Goddesses of Fertility. Each bearing an element, they gave birth to the vast races, creatures, and nature of the world. Ruling over it, for a time Frethos was in peace. Down below a demon by the name of YuRhen stared up at the life the Goddesses had birthed and boiled in hatred.

Demons were unable to give birth to anything and for a few centuries she stewed in her hatred and anger for the Goddesses. YuRhen's anger eventually led her to create a special staff. With that staff she stole the power of the Six Goddesses and began to use her newfound powers to build a world she desired.

Using the Staff to steal the souls of the races, creatures, and nature, she gave birth to chaos and destruction, causing the world to grow unbalanced. The races that were left alive were forced to bow before her for YuRhen had become the world's Demonic Queen.

The world would have remained in her grip if it hadn't been for a brave, and reckless, thief. He stole her staff one night while she lay asleep, in hopes to make a profit off of it. Unknown of the events that were about to unfold. The Six Goddesses had been locked in the dungeons of the castle where YuRhen ruled.

Through the kindness of the thief, they broke out and escaped with not only the staff, but their lives. The Goddesses were unable to use their powers and had to rely on the staff. Oddly enough, the goodness in the thief's heart unleashed a strange power from the magical weapon and slowly the group began to undo and restore the balance of the world.

YuRhen, furious for losing her staff, sent her minions after them. One by one they fell unable to obtain the staff from the thief and the Goddesses. With the power of the staff, they destroyed YuRhen and sealed the dark demon into the depths restoring the world. Though this came at a heavy price.

The Goddesses had lost their powers, and were forced to stay and live in the world among the life they created. Using the last little bit of power they had, the Goddesses sealed that remaining power into the Staff. Five then went out to live with their creations and birth offspring, while the Sixth stayed and married the thief.

For a century the world had forgotten about these events, peace had finally been restored. YuRhen slept in the depths of the earth, quietly awaiting her revival. That Revival came about a year ago. The seal weak enough she burst from the earth and began to cause chaos once again. Not needing the Staff's power, the Demon had become a Goddess herself. One of Chaos and Malice. The Dark Goddess of Fertility had once again began to steal the souls of the living to give birth to monsters. Without the Six Goddesses to stop her, YuRhen remains all powerful.

The towns that had survived built walls to hide away from the vicious beasts that now roam the lands. The lush forests and nature is starting to slowly whither. All seems lost. The Six Goddesses had vanished and the thief dead. The world is on the brink of losing hope.

The Dark Goddess doesn't know that within a small village something is stirring. A new Keeper is rising. With this Keeper, Six new Goddesses of Fertility are about to awaken. Fate is left in the hands of this new Keeper. Yet will that be enough? YuRhen's powers are great and unstoppable.

Within the darkness a small and weak flame begins to flicker. If left alone it will blaze into something unstoppable.....if snuffed the world will be forever doomed.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:06 pm
Rules and Roles

Just a few rules:

1.No Godmodding!

2.You can have up to THREE characters. Depending upon how many people join I may allow people to rp a couple of the Goddesses if needed.

3.KEEP THE DRAMA out of the roleplay! Unless drama is scripted IC, keep any real drama out please.

4.No killing off other players!

5.No sex! Timeskip if things get too heated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Keeper
The one who holds the Staff of YuRhen. Usually the Keeper is someone of pure heart that can tap into the hidden power of the staff. His, or her, job is to resurrect the land using the staff. The Keeper is also responsible for locating the Goddesses and awakening them. The Goddesses protect the Keeper, and the Keeper protects the Goddesses.

The Six Goddesses of Fertility
The Six Goddesses that once created the races, nature, and the animals of the world have all ascended to a sanctuary within the staff. Bestowing their powers upon the woman the staff reacts to, a new Goddess is born. It is the Keepers job to find and protect these women so that they can develop their abilities and restore balance. They protect the Keeper because he/she is crucial for their survival. Each of the six control an element: Flame, Tide, Nature, Sky, Light, and Shadow.

Binding
A power that each Goddess uses to draw the souls left ravaged by the Dark Goddess into their womb. The Goddesses cannot birth themselves, thanks to their weak state and their fall when YuRhen first stole their powers. For however long the woman desires, she remains pregnant until her and the Keeper use the power of Blooming. The woman is filled with a rush of joy and happiness while she carries the new life within her. She has no pain, and can easily move around.

Blooming
A technique the Keeper and one of the new Goddesses use. After the staff draws a circle around them, the orb end of the staff along with the belly of the Goddess begins to glow. The Keeper them lightly touches the orb to the belly of the Goddess. This releases the souls and gives birth to life around them, restoring the people and the area. The Goddess's belly returns to normal, and she cannot carry any more souls until a week has passed. This is why the Keeper is important. He, or she, is used to guide the souls reborn to where they are supposed to be.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:42 pm
List of Characters Available

The Keeper
(Stardust Drifter)

YuRhen, Goddess of Darkness
(SD, I'll just take her since she's the main villaness. lol xD)

Fertility Goddess of Flames

Fertility Goddess of Tides
(Fallen Akari-chan)

Fertility Goddess of Nature
(Writing Time)

Fertility Goddess of Sky
(Kurai_wolf)

Fertility Goddess of Light
(Rosette Nebula)

Fertility Goddess of Shadow
(Feydrah)

Please PM me your profiles and the roles you want. One Goddess per player! This may change if we don't have enough. This is a limited roleplay, meaning that there will be a limit to players. Once the seven characters are taken those roles will be gone. I am open to people making other characters to tag along, or minions to try and prevent the hero and heroines, as well. Though keep in mind that once I feel there is enough players no one else will be able to join.

Here is the Profile:

Name:
Personality:
Race: (Human or other fantasy race. No Dwarves this time sorry. Yes a Goddess can be of a different race!)
Goddess of: (one of the six elements. Only if you are playing one of the goddesses!)
Power:
Biography:
Appearance: (picture or description or both. You know what to do about pictures)

-------------------------------------------------
Some things to know before making your character:

1. All new Goddesses don't know they're Goddesses. It is the Keeper's job to find them and use the staff to awaken their powers. Once awakened the woman pretty much stays the same except for a few new surprises.

2. Pregnancy will happen a lot in this rp. The Goddesses cannot give birth unless it's to a child of their own, which I figure will come later. Pregnancy can go as fast or slow as the player wants, and the pregnancy numbers one to six. Binding can be any number though but binding doesn't last long since Blooming occurs shortly after.

3. This is a fantasy/adventure rp. Romance can happen, though it's not really needed in the beginning. My character may be male, but his job will be helping the new Goddesses and restoring the world. This isn't some odd harem rp either, even though it looks that way. >.>; At the moment I just happen to be one of the few male players in the guild that rp in this thread. ^^;

4. The Goddesses will have three forms: Their Human (or whatever race the player is) Form, their Goddess form, and a Monster Form. Human form is self explanatory. Their Goddess form appears during binding and blooming. They are surrounded by an aura of motherhood and gentleness, along with wearing a dress that pretty much covers them. Their Monster Form is unlocked during certain events and the Keeper pretty much needs to be around to have it happen, since he uses the power of the Staff to do it. This form is sort of a cursed form given to the Goddesses after the demon stole their powers.

5. Monster Form List: (Each monster form usually grants the woman to become a giant, yet still human looking, creature for a short period of time)

Goddess of Flame: She becomes a giant magma woman. She is fire at it's purest and represents courage.

Goddess of Tide: She becomes a giant kracken woman. She is ruler of the seas and represents power.

Goddess of Nature: She becomes a giant treant woman. She is sturdy and strong and represents protection.

Goddess of Sky: She becomes a giant harpy. She is swift and represents resourcefulness

Goddess of Light: She becomes a giant arc angel. She is gentle and holy and represents kindness.

Goddess of Shadow: She becomes a giant demon winged woman. She is patient and represents wisdom

6.Other characters and minions serving YuRhen are needed as well. So there is always another opportunity if one of the character's above is taken. ^^; Even though this is a story about the Keeper and the Goddesses, everyone is still the main character. I've always tried to do that with my roleplays.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Rosette Nebula

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 pm
Rosette Nebula
Name: Atsuko
Personality: caring. calm, can almost seem overprotective but its just because of her nature. she can have a temper when she wants to be but other wise is a calm and sweet nurtured individual
Race: Elf
Goddess of: Light
Power: healing, soothing light (((a light that can help soothe pain or help prevent a infection from spreading)) goddess embrace ((used to comfort people who are in severe or distress
Biography: As a human, she was a young and traveling midwife, always willing to be caring and compassionate to the individuals she would meet, whether or not they would be human, creature, nymph or otherwise. Her mother would tell her when she was young that "a sign of compassion will soon embrace your light))
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:08 pm
Name: Bridget Flynn
Personality: Bridget is usually kind and benevolent, not quick to anger though currently she is a horrible cook though she insists she's getting better. She enjoys fishing, Hiking, and Reading when she is not working she does also like to practice her swordwork/
Race: Half-Elf
Goddess of: Fertility Goddess of the Tides
Power: Minor magical aptitude. Spells ranges from healing to damaging spells, though her training is none.
Biography: Bridget is the daughter of the keeper of the tavern in a port town. Along with her human father and brother they run one of the largest and most prosperous inns in the city. Despite working for “The Pirates Jewel” it was her home, and many sailors and adventurers called it too. With a warm hand and good food Bridget and her family have a home for anyone who needs an ear. Though she has been hearing rumours of the seas becoming rougher and the sights of monsters has her worried.

Appearance:
User Image

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:14 pm
Name: Thomas
Personality: A man with a pure and kind heart. Though he may seem timid at times, he always tries his hardest and never gives up. He sort of has been thrust into being The Keeper and doesn't know a lot about his responsibilities yet.
Race:Human
Power: All of his power lies in the staff, though his kind and pure heart helps him wield it easily.
Biography: A stable boy for a small knight town. All the other men and guys his age have gone off to fight for Kings, while Thomas has stayed behind. All his life he had been told he wasn't worth much, or will ever become anything other than a stable boy. So growing up he watched as his friends trained under knights and eventually became knights themselves. He is one of the few guys left in the village and always wondered if his life was really worth anything.

He gets his answer when his village is attacked and he's forced to flee to an old temple east of the village. It's there he meets the souls of the old Goddesses and becomes the Keeper. Though he had no clue..what that is.
Appearance:
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:32 pm
Chapter One

The Keeper

Fire billows out from a broken walled town. Late in the night it had been invaded by Dusk Riders, terrible skeletal monsters that kill and destroy for the Dark Goddess. She then arrives and collects the souls, adding more to her unstoppable army.

Thomas ran, his parents told him to run. He watched them fall first as they protected him. He was supposed to head to the Castle City of Green Hill. His older brother William would give him shelter. He didn't understand, the walls surrounding the village were supposed to keep it safe! Had someone betrayed his village?

The Dusk Riders hadn't spotted him yet, and the only safe place he could think of was the temple close to the village. Years ago it had been a shrine for some old Goddess. Though now it was nothing but a stone building collecting mold and dust. Thomas knew there wasn't going to be much time before he was spotted so he figured he would hide in the temple until it was safe to move.

Would he survive a trip to Green Hill though? Thomas had no combat skills, and he was pretty much useless in a fight. He was going to die wasn't he? Maybe his life really hadn't meant anything after all. Stepping inside he stopped to catch his breath and moved quickly and quietly out of the way of the door. The moon cast it's light upon the murals on the walls, but the faces were lost in shadows.

It wasn't very big and for the most part it had two rooms. The entrance and the hall of worship. Moving as quickly as he could down the stairs he looked up to make sure no one was following him.

"Thomas....." a soft melodious voice called out to him from the darkness.

He stops and immediately begins to panic. Oh no had someone been following him!?

"Thomas....." the soft melodious voice echos again.

Was he just hearing things? Yeah it was the wind! Nervously, he moved towards the center of the room to find a bare pedestal. Odd I wonder what this was used for? Sacrifices? Offerings? This temple is so old I doubt anyone has used it for a long time. he thought feeling the smooth surface of the stone.

Suddenly a shadow appears behind him. Wheeling around he gasps as a woman now stands before him.
User Image

Her face is shaded, but she is tall and curvy. Wearing a flowing dress the color of night itself, he begins to shake in fear. This woman isn't with the Dusk Riders is she? Yet no matter who she is, Thomas was trapped. He could hear her feet shuffling as she took a step closer to him.

This was it, maybe it was a bad idea to enter this temple! Closing his eyes he prepared for the worst, then suddenly opens them when he feels a soft and gentle hand caress his cheek. Yet they weren't in the temple, instead they both were in some kind of throne room. Six Thrones encircled around him, and a old looking staff sat in the middle where the pedestal was.

"Thomas, take the staff. There isn't much time." a sultry velvet voice echos behind him. Looking up he could see the woman completely. Her face beautiful, young, and delicate. Her eyes a gentle, yet powerful, mysterious aqua blue. A gentle yet sad smile upon her face.

"Keeper Thomas, take the staff! Please, if you dally any longer then I will fade and all will be lost!" the woman pleaded.

Looking back at the staff he shrugs and gently picks it up.

User Image

The green orb begins to faintly glow and the runes softly light up. The woman smiles then gently touches his cheek again. What did this all mean? Thomas was so confused.

"You are the one, the Keeper. Alas my time is short and I cannot explain to you everything. The old Keeper has perished along with my sisters. I am all that's left. For years I have waited to hand this staff off to the next Keeper." she softly cooed.

Looking up, the woman was slowly vanishing before his eyes. "Wait! Keeper? Me? I don't understand! I'm just a Stable Boy!?" he gasped.

"Do not worry, the staff will guide you. All power, weather it be steel or magic comes from the heart. You will soon discover your..destiny..." she stated then winced in pain. "M-My time is short...soon I will go to be with my Keeper and sisters...Th-Thomas..Awaken the Goddesses...destroy the darkness we...were unable to destroy years ago...I-I beg of you...p-please. Before it's t-to late...save...the worl...d...." she said fading ever faster.

"W-Wait! How am I supposed to do this!?" he yelled. "Don't go! Keeper? Goddesses? Awakening?"

The woman smiles softly. "W-With..the last of our..p-powers we will send a helper...d-do not worry. S-She will guide you...farewell..Keeper...." the woman then vanishes completely and Thomas is left standing in the room he was before.

Only this time the staff rests in his hands. Just what was going on here!? Suddenly the sound of a horse galloping echos and he freezes. In the doorway stands the dark horse of a Dusk Rider. It's hallow eyes stare at him as it growls and begins to ride into the temple. Screaming Thomas holds up the staff.

Just at the monster was about to stab him in the heart, the orb glows and the rider stops. It seems to be in a panic, but before it could do anything the orb begins to suck the monster in. The Dusk Rider lets out a cry or agony as it vanishes within the orb of the staff, then silence.

What just...happened? Just what was this crazy thing in his hands!?

"Oh Most Impressive! You haven't had the staff for only a minute and you already figured out how to capture souls!" a noble woman's voice cheers.

"W-Who's there!?" he asked looking about the room. The sound of flapping wings could be heard and caught small movement in the darkness.

User Image

Then before his eyes floats a tiny Valkyrie woman. A small polearm rests upon her back she smiles kindly to the Human, as their eyes meet she chuckles.

"So you are the new Keeper huh? You look a little dirty and plain, but I can see. Nellah is my name, I am here to be your Guardian. Think of me as your book of knowledge for the staff. " she says flying closer.

Thomas blinks. "Are all...Valkyrie your..size?" he asks odd curiosity on his face.

Nellah pouts. "No! I'm curse actually! I was once big and powerful! Until..the Goddess of Darkness came. I am a Captain of a fleet of one thousand! Imagine my surprise to be shrunk down to the size of a fluttering silly fairy!" she sighs placing a hand to her face.

"No no, now isn't the time for this. We have to get moving! You need to find the Goddesses young man! Chop-Chop!" she demands.

"B-But I--"

"No no! No butting allowed! I shall explain everything to you along the way! Come now...oh! What is your name boy? I..ehh heh, forgot to ask."

"T-Thomas Miss Nellah..."

"Thomas? Such a strong name! Well then, Thomas we need to move! Time is of the importance you know! Chop-Cho~op!!"

With a sigh, he follows after the tiny Valkyrie out into the moonlight.

-----------------------------------
Several Hours Later.....
------------------------------------

Thomas and Nellah arrive at the port city known to harbor Pirates. Exhausted from walking and running from his home, he stops and begins to heavily pant. "W-Wait Nellah..let's..stop...I-I can't..go anymore..."

"Nonsense! Master Thomas you are too wimpy! Why when I'm done with you, mountains will tremble before you!" she happily muses then turns around when she hears a thud. "Oh no, don't tell me you've fainted!? Master Thomas!? Oh come on wake up!!!"

Laying there flat on his face, he managed to make it to one of the Inns in town. Night still in the air, probably he would be laying there all evening. Nellah frantically tries to wake him up but it's no use. Sitting upon his head she pouts. This Keeper, isn't much for travel was he!?  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:39 pm
Name: Iria Gaalisus
Personality: She is extremely kind, and very maternal, however is also kind of ditzy to the point she seems kinda of out of it when things around her go bad, like she is so carefree that she isn't always "there". She seems to have so much luck that she can bypass most things around her until she realizes whats going on. She has a bit of a teasing habit where she tries to embarrass people. However she never seems to outwardly show her anger but people can almost feel it when she is, as if they had awoken a slumbering monster, it's said a city vanished when she did show her anger outwardly as that was when she had gotten pregnant but she really doesn't remember it much... well more like she wasn't all there.
Race: Slyph
Goddess of: Goddess of the Sky
Power: Powerful wind magics, extra form: Fairy mode where she turns into a small fairy and zips around and fits in peoples pockets, buff magics where she powers up another person
Biography: Iria was born in an unknown place and an unknown time, there would be more however she suffers from a state of amnesia from a certain time and the rest of her memories are jumbled. All she could remember was that she was on a beach around broken ship parts, little under half way pregnant with sextuplets, and that she had a odd craving for tuna fish and octopus sandwich. Almost like a constant whisper in her head she followed the wind learning to become a fairy to help with speed instead of waddling in hopes of finding her lost memories, and that's how she ended up where she is. Only now she is 5 and 1/2 months pregnant.
Appearance:
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:50 pm
"Bridget! Table Fifteen!" called Jason to his half-elven daughter balancing a set of bowls on her nimble hands. With un-human grace she glided down down the rows of tables in the brightly lit tavern to where a gruff looking sailor glanced up at the young woman. Bridget set the bowls in front of him and with a smile she turned on her heel and stepped gingerly back towards the kitchen.

“Whew... really busy today.” She told Jason as she took a seat down on a stool to get off her feet for a few minutes while her brother finished the next order. Clam soup... She thought letting her sensitive nose pick up all of the lovely fragrances from her brothers wonderful cooking. When the order was finished she brought it out to the table near the door where it creaked open, revealing a traveling young man slumped over with what appeared to be a fairy flittering around him.

The half-elf bowed to them. “Welcome to the Pirates Jewel. Can I get you two a seat? Something to soothe your muscles?”

Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Rosette Nebula

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:40 pm
"That's right my love, just keep pushing. i know it hurts, there we go." a woman's voice said her tone as soothing as the wings of a dove as she gently helped a laboring woman, the woman's head was thrown back small gasps and groans escaping her as she gave another push and her daughter was born. "Goddess blessing on her." she said picking the baby up and handing the screaming girl to her mother. "Thank you, you have the wisdom of a goddess." the woman said holding her newborn daughter. Atsuko laughed softly as she stood up reaching her hand up and placing her hair in a high ponytail and smiled as she walked off and climbed onto her horse sighing as she rode to her next town
Stardust Drifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:16 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Rosette Nebula

Kurai_wolf

Nellah looked up at the half-elven woman with panic in her eyes. "Oh please kind woman, my friend here has collapsed and I don't know what to do!" she said standing upon his head. "I could use a hand here please!"

Oh if only she was her normal size, the Valkyrie would have hoisted Thomas over her shoulder and easily been able to carry him. Alas, she had been cursed to remain small. The worse part was the fact that there was no cure for her curse, or well not that she knew.

The orb of the staff faintly began to glow and pulsate. Those chosen to become a new Goddess would be drawn to the staff. Just as the staff was drawn to them, but Nellah was too concerned for Thomas. Hopefully he wouldn't be making a habit of fainting like this during his journey!  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Rosette Nebula

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:23 pm
"Oh dear, seems like you guys are in a bit of a pickle." she said as she climbed down from her mare and patted her very gentle on the nose and walked over to the young elf woman and the Valkyrie. "Is it common for him to faint like this." she asked her tone concerned as she knelled down in front of Thomas and checked his pulse, shaking her head as she did so
Stardust Drifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:32 pm
Stardust Drifter

Calling her brother the chef, Bridget and he hauled the young man to a stool. Still obviously nearly unconcious the human had an idea. "Say Bridget, Get the firewater. I've seen sailors like this, only thing that will wake them." He said to his sister as she dashed off.

Coming back with a bottle in hand, they tilted the young man's head back, dropping a few drops into his mouth.

"That ought to do." Bridget said as she looked to the little Valkyrie. "Odd though are you some kind of a fairy?"  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Rosette Nebula

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:34 pm
Atsuko blinked a couple times as she frowned and watched the young elf woman, pour one of the bottles of liquor down the male's throat and shuttered softly. "Do you really think that's a good idea." she said and soon broke out into a fit of shivers, tightening her think cloak around her shoulders and shook her head.
Fallen Akari-chan

The Library

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces