Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
+Home to the warriors dorm+ [visitors are welcome~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

acfreedom2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:16 pm
chi heard the explosion and started crying loudly due to hearing the noise, so after her head stopped ringing and she got out of bed to find out what the noise is and after seeing the ice grow she moved into cover to see what would happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:28 pm
The power of the runes...

User Image

Kailen Kinshura
User Image

Kailen drew his dagger from his belt and jammed it into the nearest rune, which was on his bleeding arm, before howling in pain and putting his thumb onto the end of the dagger, mouthing a few words and the ice shatters, the runes beneath them dissapearing

Gah... That hurt....

Noticing Issete behind him, he smiles, glad she listened or she could of got hurt. Rising to his feet, Kailen stumbles to his bed and sits down, holding his bleeding arm with his good hand, before howling once again as he removed his serrated dagger.

F***! ARGH!

... is all that keeps me...

Paranormal Teddy

Acfreedom2

Kazua Kisake

Partying Genius

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:59 pm
IȘΕȾȾΕ
Current Height:--

Isette peeked out from behind his arm right before he stabbed the dagger into himself. Her eyes widened as he screamed, turning from a bright shade of green to a deep, blood red color. As he sits down on the bed, she frowned. "What the hell did you do that for?" She said, her voice turning cold and uncaring. She picked up the medical kit and pulled his arm onto her lap. She grew a foot or so, to treat him better. "Can I help you now, or are you just gonna go and stab another god damn knife into yourself?" Although she had asked first, she was already pulling out gauze to wrap his arm with.
User Image

Kazua Kisake

Acfreedom2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:52 am
chi moves behind the door as she see's the ice exploding, she then moved towards kailens "just you wait till i give you a piece of my mind" as she turns the corner she sees a lot of blood and drops to her knees and stares blankly at the blood while thinking "how could i of done that i am a monster"  

acfreedom2

Kazua Kisake

Partying Genius

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:53 am

User Image

Kailen Kinshura
User Image

Kailen smiles weakly and nods at Isette.

That rune was feeding off my body, and where i stabbed myself, I broke the connection. Sorry if i worried you...

Kailen closes his eyes and leans back against the wall, trying not to move much so Isette can treat his arm.

Acfreedom2

Paranormal Teddy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:58 am
IȘΕȾȾΕ

Isette rolled her eyes. "You could've given a warning or something. Not you not only have wounds from the wound, but also a knife." She said, in an annoyed tone. She had started dabbing at the blood gushing out of his arm with a towel, but it wasn't helping much since the blood was still coming out. Her eyes were flickering between red and green now. "Honestly, all this blood... glad I don't have any..." She mumbled, as she finally managed to get his arm to stop bleeding. She started wrapping it tightly in gauze.
User Image

Kazua Kisake

Acfreedom2

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Kazua Kisake

Partying Genius

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:45 am

User Image

Kailen Kinshura
User Image

Kailen opens his eyes slowly, seeing his wounded arm covered in gauze.

Thanks... I coulda given a warning, you're right.

Paranormal Teddy

Acfreedom2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:17 am
IȘΕȾȾΕ

Isette nodded. "You're darn right you could have." She said, standing up and dusting herself off. All that seemed to do though, was spread the blood on her hands and dress around. Her eyes were still flashing between green and red. She grew a couple of inches as she walked back to her room. Once inside, she shut the door and changed her apron. The black dress under it was fine, but she'd have to get the blood off of her apron later. Her eyes had finally settled on green, by the time she stepped out and went into the kitchen to wash her arms off. She calmly ripped her left arm off, setting it in the sink that was filled with water. After soaking it for a minute, she started using that arm to help her wash the blood off of the other.
User Image

Kazua Kisake

Acfreedom2

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

acfreedom2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:28 am
ChiNi is still knelt at kailens door looking at all the blood while thinking "i am a monster i shouldn't of done that and i chose to do it i wish i didn't do it though but why can't i get rid of the blood of my hands" on the outside she was shaking severely to the sight of blood  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:00 pm
IȘΕȾȾΕ

After thoroughly washing both arms, Isette needed to sew the one she had ripped off back on. She was happily on her way back to her room, and was standing in the doorway, when she back-tracked back over to Chini. She was frozen in Kailen's doorway, staring at the blood. "Does it bother you? I can clean it up if you want..." She said, seeming to have switched back to her first, and more positive, personality. It was then that she noticed that there was blood all over the girl's hands. "Oh, we should get you cleaned up." She said, hoping to make her feel better.
User Image

acfreedom2

Kazua Kisake

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Kazua Kisake

Partying Genius

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:13 pm

User Image

Kailen Kinshura
User Image

Using his non-damaged arm, Kailen raises his hand towards the book

Zerithas!

A small blue rune hovers from the book to Kailen's hand, which he points at the Floor

Hydrosurge!

Water starts shooting from Kailen's palm, clearing the blood away, magically disappearing after a few seconds.

Let's get you cleaned up

Coughing up a little blood from earlier, Kailen raises his palm towards ChiNi and raises the power of the water

Paranormal Teddy

Acfreedom2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:14 am
chini was still shaking but not as much any more "why did i have to murder them am i a monster" am the last word was just audible to isette but the way she said it sounded more like it was directed at isette but at herself  

acfreedom2

☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces