Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
+Home to the warriors dorm+ [visitors are welcome~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

acfreedom2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:47 am
chini changed to a full human and walked up to the main door and said "hello what you want" in a sweet voice  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:59 am
The power of the runes...

User Image

Kailen Kinshura
User Image

Kailen turns towards the door, seeing Chini going to the door, heads to the kitchen and prepares 3 cups of water before grabbing a snack.

... is all that keeps me...

Paranormal Teddy

Acfreedom2

OOC: Hey! Welcome!  

Kazua Kisake

Partying Genius

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:27 am
IȘΕȾȾΕ
Current Height:4'8"

Isette smiled at the girl who appeared in the doorway. "Hello! My name is Isette. Uh, I was assigned to this dorm... may I come in?" She asked, a sweet smile on her face. She noticed another boy walking around the dorm behind the girl in front of her, and was excited to already have roommates. She knew that last year she had to wait a month before her roommates came in...
User Image

Kazua Kisake

Acfreedom2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:11 pm
Paranormal Teddy

Kazua Kisake

chini looks back and smiles then turns towards Isette and says "welcome in then" and chini moves out the way while keeping the door open  

acfreedom2

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:20 pm
IȘΕȾȾΕ

Isette bowed her head happily, then proceeded through the door. All of her belongings were in the small bag over her shoulder, but she didn't have much anyways. "Thank you. Wow... it's big in here..." She said, looking around at every little aspect of the room.
User Image

acfreedom2

Kazua Kisake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:20 am

User Image

Kailen Kinshura
User Image

It is - reminds me of my old home. I'm Kailen

Kailen walks over to Isette and Chini with the tray of drinks, offering one to each of the others.

Take your time to look around and get used to the place, we only just got here today

Kazua Kisake

Partying Genius

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:59 am
IȘΕȾȾΕ

Isette smiled as the boy she noticed earlier introduced himself, also offering drinks. "Thanks, my name's Isette." She said, happily taking a glass of water. She took sip with a smile, draining the glass. "Nice to meet you both. Uh, I'm gonna go unpack now..." She said, walking towards the bedrooms. The one she'd seen in the picture was... that one. Isette wandered into the room on the far end, smiling as it was just as it was in the picture. She set down the bag she had been carrying, which didn't contain much. Some clothes, aprons, and a large plastic bag filled with sewing needles and thread. She set the bag on the desk, and started putting the clothes and aprons in the closet.
User Image

Kazua Kisake

acfreedom2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:28 pm
Paranormal Teddy

Kazua Kisake

chini takes a sip of his drink and walks over to kieran and on the way changes to 1/3 fox form while swaying her hips "what do you reckon of the new dorm mate"  

acfreedom2

Kazua Kisake

Partying Genius

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:37 am
acfreedom2
Paranormal Teddy

User Image

Kailen Kinshura
User Image

Kailen put the glasses away after draining his rather quickly.

Don't know enough about her to judge, but i'll give her a chance. On the plus side, she isn't that bad looking

Kailen walks towards his room

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:49 pm
IȘΕȾȾΕ
Current Height:3'7"

Isette smiled as she finished putting away her clothes. She let out a small sigh of happiness, moving on to the rest of her things. She took out the books and set them on the desk as well, along with some paper, pencils, and other standard things she would need for school. When she was done, with that too, she smiled at her entire room. she gave an extremely excited expression, and a little jump. She loved the feeling of being with people, and could already tell that living in this dorm would be fun. She shrunk down to be 3'7", mainly out of habit, happily sitting on her bed and laying down. Today was going to be a good day, she could tell already.
User Image

Kazua Kisake
acfreedom2

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

acfreedom2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:55 pm
chini washes her glass then heads to her room and lays on his bed looking at the ceiling trying to forget about here past. "why can't she forget"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:12 pm

User Image

Kailen Kinshura
User Image

Kailen walks into his room, shuts his door behind him.

Ulthos!

Kailen's sealed runebook pops open with a cloud of dust, and Kailen hovers his hand over the two pages that are visible

Black Ice Explosion!

Pointing his open palm, glowing with black runes hovering around it, at his door, a small black orb forms from the runes, flies twards the door, then explodes, blasting the door across the main living area.

Hm, that went - ARGH!

Once the adrenaline from casting left his system, his body noticed the large cuts and blood on his right arm. He had cast a forbidden-level rune spell, albiet a small one, and had payed the price with his body.

Goddamnit! Calm down, calm down!

Paranormal Teddy
Acfreedom2

Kazua Kisake

Partying Genius

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:40 pm
IȘΕȾȾΕ
Current Height:3'5"

Isette had fallen asleep in her room, meanwhile, and gave a loud shriek as she was woken up by an explosion (also causing her to shrink a bit). She jumped up and ran out the door, looking for the cause of the noise. She saw what looked like half a door, and the rest of the living area was covered in bits of wood. She looked around for where the door came from, and noticed that Kailen's doorway was lacking a door. She carefully maneuvered her way through the room, careful not to step on any wood, and into Kailen's room. "Are you-" She was about to ask if he was alright, but quickly covered her mouth. He was bleeding, pretty badly by the looks of it, in his arm. "You're bleeding! Ah, what should I do, what should I do, stop the blood, don't let it get worse..." She was talking to herself as she walked back to her room and came back moments later with a small medical kit, moving next to Kailen to take a look at his arm. "You'll let me help you, right?" She asked, starting to open the kit. Sometimes, for whatever reason, people didn't want to be helped when they were in pain or anything, so it was a habit Isette had formed to ask them if they wanted help before doing anything.
User Image

Kazua Kisake
Acfreedom2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:54 pm

User Image

Kailen Kinshura
User Image

Yeah, thanks. I'd like to warn you to get back though, the spell hasn't finished - behind me will be safe

as Kailen spoke, small, bluish-black runes appear on the pieces of the door, and black ice spikes burst outwards from each one, while the bleeding from Kailen's arm gets worse.

Paranormal Teddy
Acfreedom2

Kazua Kisake

Partying Genius

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:06 pm
IȘΕȾȾΕ
Current Height:3'0"

Isette watched, a frightened look crossing her face, as the runes appeared on the door. She wasn't sure what they were, but they were scaring her. "But.. your arm..." She started to say, the spikes getting larger. She moved so that she was behind Kailen, peeking from behind his arm. The bleeding was getting worse with every rune, and this upset Isette. But then she realized that the strange symbols were probably making his arm bleed, so until they stopped the bleeding probably wouldn't either. So she'd have to wait until after to help him.
User Image

Kazua Kisake
acfreedom2

☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out