Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
+Home to the warriors dorm+ [visitors are welcome~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

acfreedom2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:41 am
After hearing what Kailen said she yipped back a reply that was in fox but buy the pitch you could tell it was she was alright and fine
Paranormal Teddy

Kazua Kisake

mereana2001

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:43 am
IȘΕȾȾΕ
Current Height:--

Isette smiled at Chini, petting her fur softly. "I take that as a yes. That's good to hear~" She said, as Chini yipped back in a happy pitch.
User Image

acfreedom2

Kazua Kisake

mereana2001

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

give me a treat

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:12 am
((Hello students~! I just wanted to tell ya guys that a new student has joined our dorm and her username is AsunaXV. Just wanted t give ya a heads up....and stuff biggrin welp see ya....for now 0-0~ (I'm going to be doing this from now on so it isn't like OP hey guys!~ surprise, like....so you know they're coming and stuff ehe)

Paranormal Teddy

Kazua Kisake

mereana2001

acfreedom2

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:32 pm
Rurina enters the room looking for other people hmmmm  

furlace

give me a treat

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:13 pm
((Hiya~ we are finally full of people~ whoop! We got our last one who just joined and her name is Raven505, so look out for her smile ) and soon my rp character will be here too 3nodding ~have fun rping.))

Paranormal Teddy

Kazua Kisake

mereana2001

acfreedom2

AsunaXVI

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:36 pm
FMLLOLLy__girl217
((Hiya~ we are finally full of people~ whoop! We got our last one who just joined and her name is Raven505, so look out for her smile ) and soon my rp character will be here too 3nodding ~have fun rping.))

Paranormal Teddy

Kazua Kisake

mereana2001

acfreedom2

AsunaXVI

Not rping------>(Oh yay anyways can you find a cuter room for me? I like my room but some rooms are nicer but i duno what web to find it in pm the pic is you can find pls)  

furlace

furlace

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:50 pm
FMLLOLLy__girl217
AsunaXVI

Not rping------>(Oh yay anyways can you find a cuter room for me? I like my room but some rooms are nicer but i duno what web to find it in pm the pic is you can find pls)

A cuter room? But what's wrong with your current bedroom >.<

nothing its just i want to see a full detailed room my room ihas a part thats not seen  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:42 pm
User Image

Delphine walked into the room, looking around nervously with a soft smile on her lips. "Uhmm Hi...I'm Delphine and I'm new. Nice to meet you all," she bowed, showing respect to everyone else in the dorm room. She hoped she would be able to get along with everyone without ticking them off.  

Raven505

give me a treat

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:36 am
((Hey guys, you should probably quote everyone soo they can see and reply back quicker ya know? 3nodding ))

Raven505

AsunaXVI

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:56 am
The power of the runes...

User Image

Kailen Kinshura
User Image

Kailen bows in turn to each of the new arrivals

Hey guys, welcome to the dorm, i'm Kailen! The only rooms that are free are there and there. Sort yourselfs out, and please don't notice my missing door.

As Kailen speaks, he points at the two free rooms than his own door.

Settle yaselves in then come and talk!

... is all that keeps me...

Paranormal Teddy

Acfreedom2

mereana2001

AsunaXVI

Raven505

Kazua Kisake

Partying Genius

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:11 am
IȘΕȾȾΕ
Current Height:--

Isette smiled at the new arrivals, waving a little bit. "Hiya! I'm Isette! Pleasure to meet you all~" She said, waving happily. She noted that Kailen seemed to be the one letting all the new arrivals in... Well, not that she had a problem with that. "I don't have any classes today anyways.... so please come talk to me... I'll be bored..."
User Image

Kazua Kisake

Acfreedom2

mereana2001

AsunaXVI

Raven505

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:15 pm
Paranormal Teddy

Kazua Kisake

mereana2001

AsunaXVI

Raven505

ChiNi jumped off the counter and went to delphine and started to rub against her leg trying to get her attention  

acfreedom2

furlace

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:17 pm
Rurina

Looks at all of her roomates,she blushes when she sees kailen
"No no no she says" she sighs.she goes back to her room

User Image  
☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash