[PRP] Butterflies and babbles? (Alma and Elarinya) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:01 pm
Alma smiled proudly, practically bouncing where she hovered. Looking briefly at the cave she could see it covered in shells and flowers. This idea of helping Ela explore even if she didn't leave was so cool. Maybe the cave's awesome powers were contagious?

That idea took her mind on a tangent that only got reeled in when she remembered shells.

"I will! Shells for sure and as much as I can carry!"
Could she bring fishies? They needed water so a bowl too. Her Grannie or Momma would know what other things were cool. So long as it is real-real it didn't matter.

Turning she flew up a little bit and near the trees before looking back, "I'll come back as soon as I have real-real cool stuff, Ela!" She promised enthusiastically. While she had no idea where she was going, she'd find her Grannie along the way and get taken everywhere!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:39 pm
Elarinya was excited about getting more stuff from the world outside of this area. Maybe she couldn't leave, but getting some more stuff? That would be super cool!

"Thank you, Alma!" And she meant that, even if the kid was a little ... odd. If Alma could remember where she was and bring her stuff, that could be kind of cool. Well, so long as she didn't lead any people back here. Maybe she should have thought that through a little more... Well, maybe no one would come with Alma, if she could even find her way back here...

She waved eagerly to Alma as she flew away.

"Okay, bye-bye! Hope you find your Grannie!" ... Although Elarinya was going to watch to see if she started talking to herself again ... maybe ... maybe she should go talk to other people about meanie old nymph people...

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas