Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The quest for tea (Chromatos, Jase & Ranger) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:32 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
Chrome blinks, and turns to face Ranger, surprised for a moment, then he laughs, realizing that no, no it wasn't obvious. "I'm Angeni, Kirin, and Ulun'Suti mixed."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:32 pm
"Hmm," No kalona, that was good. "Listen. I'm not in trouble or anything, but I could stand to get away from this place faster than not. Do you want a companion?"  

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:33 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
Chroma blinks curiously, then shrugs mentally over the interesting start to that statement. "Sure. I'd love one... It gets lonely."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:34 pm
"I don't remember the exact path but I know enough of it that I should be able to guide you there faster than you would be able to find it just wandering."  

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:35 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
"Oh that would be wonderful! That sounds excellent!" He bounces a little, happily. "I do appreciate the help then!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:35 pm
"It's a deal!" he grinned. "Let's go!"  

one over three

Feline Cat

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:01 pm
Chroma was flying hard, heading for the place he usually met up with Jase to chat. He figured if there was ANYWHERE he'd find him, this would be it... And if not, he had a starting point. It had been a long flight back but it was worth it. They'd FOUND the springs, they'd a good start! It was time to bring in his friend, and see what they could do!  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:01 pm
one over three
Jase had been making trips back to the spot nearly daily since Chroma had parted ways with him. He was glad he'd returned, but the choice nagged at him and he was eager to see his friend return safely.

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:03 pm
Chroma spied Jase below and spun in for a landing, a bit too out of breath to call out. He'd rushed this last leg, tired of the flight back. This was it! After he landed, he gasped out "Jase! Jase we f... found... we..." He just came to a full stop, letting himself get air, realizing he'd sound an utter idiot if he didn't pause for breath... and maybe a sip of water.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:04 pm
one over three
Even though he'd been hoping to meet up with his friend, the giant stallion landing with little warning gave him quite a start.

"CHROMA!" he yelled, drowning out all of the hybrid's mention of 'found it'. "You're back! Angeni of Mercy, look at you. Have you been flying non-stop?"

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:05 pm
"N...nuh... nearly. Sleep breaks, food breaks, so on... Today flew more then normal." He found the nearby stream and carefully drank enough to slake his thirst for a minute, then sighed. "I was tired of traveling alone, really. Anyways. We found them, the hot springs."

He nodded his head, and looked pleased. "A rather decent number of them, in a good size area in fact. It's a fairly lush area, too, so there should be plenty of herbs."

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:07 pm
one over three
"You found them! You really found the springs?!"

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:08 pm
"Yeah we did. It's a decent ways off but I cna guide you back there, no problem! Did you want to bring your brother for this?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:10 pm
one over three
He nodded vigourously, "You'll need to rest! Come back to our pasture. It will take a few days to get ready to go anyways."

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:11 pm
"Sounds excellent, very. All right." He paused, and thought about what he'd said and hadn't, then mentally kicked himself. "OH! I forgot to mention. I made a new aquiantance on the way, some one who helped me find them. His name's Ranger. Nice fellow, and it would have taken me twice as long, at least, to find them. He chose to stay behind, and keep an eye on the place til we get there."

He paused, then shrugged some. "He was interested in the tea, too, after I explained why I was so determined to find the springs."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff