Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The quest for tea (Chromatos, Jase & Ranger) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:59 am
User Image
Chromatos

[quote="Lady Aria Starstone"][color=#27b3d6]
[/color][/quote]

User Image
Jase

[color=#058ec6]
[/color]

User Image
Ranger

[color=#356571]
[/color]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:00 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
Chromatos had convinced Jase to give him a day before they set off in search of a chance to make tea. Oh how he missed Tea... But he had business that needed caring for, a certain young bit of business who SHOULD have been back home but had made it here with him. He sighed, softly, heading back to the place he'd arranged with Jase to meet.
He was extremely grateful Aurianna had agreed to watch that bit as long as was needed. He had a feeling that this little quest for tea wasn't going to be fast or easy, and the road was no place for... Well. Anyways, it was settled, and he was at the meeting point. Now all he needed was Jase.

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:01 pm
Jase glanced back over his shoulder and shuffled his stepps as he approached his new friend.

"It doesn't feel right," he admitted. "Leaving my brother behind. I told him I'd just be gone a few days, and he's not helpless or anything, but it's just, what if something happens while we're away? I would never be able to forgive myself."

He came to a stop in front of Chroma, and gave the other stallion a quick look over, "You're looking well today. Ready for the trip?" he had learned the hard way on a previous encounter with Chroma that the other stallion was strictly interested in mares. He'd been just a tad too polite to let Jase down hard after the first one liner though. It had taken a bit of convincing to show the grey stallion that he'd been barking up the wrong tree.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:03 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
Chroma smiled a little, glanced back with a half a moment of concern, then nodded. "Yes, of course." He tilted his head. "But are you sure you are? You're really worried about your brother..." He barely controlled his face, but inside he was trying not to spazz out. Argh this discussion of brothers! Aurianna was wonderful, and that friend of hers odd but kind but... He sighed and shook his head.

"IF you wanted to wait another day or so, if that would make you more comfortable, I can be patient." He nodded, and then tossed his head as his mane decided to get in his face. "Whatever's best."

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:04 pm
"No... He's old enough to take care of himself and it really wouldn't change anything if we left tomorrow," he'd looked away, missing Chroma's concerned expression entirely. "It's just. We lost our little brother and parents to a skin walker when we were both young. I've been raising him ever since. I'm sure he could defend himself against anything. Anything but another walker.

He shuddered visibly, then sighed, "I'm sure he'll use the time to explore a bit. Let's just get this done and get back as fast as we can. Tell me now, how do you go about making this 'tea' substance?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:04 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
Chroma's expression went from concerned to sympathetic. "Oh I am so sorry. I can understand the urge to protect him." He took a deep breath and then said "Well. Tea. First one gathers a set of herbs that you like, and then you boil it in water, and drink the resulting brew."

He pondered. "So we need hot water... is there any place we can get that sans the help of humans? If we can find such a place, we can gather herbs near it, and then maybe... we can get some brewing done." He tapped his hoof. "I wish I had a kettle or a cauldron with me, it would be easier, but either way, we can make this work."

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:05 pm
"Well, I've heared stories about places where water flows hot right from the earth. Most of those I've asked don't believe it though, so I'm not sure how true that is. Or how we would locate such a spring for that matter," he looked up at Chroma. "Do you have any thoughts on the matter?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:05 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
"A hot spring, hmmm?" He looked thoughtful and stared at the ground. "I... think I remember such things from when I was young, back home.." It had been a long time since he had been there, if he was remembering right. "What sort of... it was... I think.."

He frowned, not liking how stupid he felt he sounded. "Mountains. I think there were mountains. Perhaps such springs occur in mountainous areas? And given many think it's a myth, I would say not the ones very close by. Is there another range in the area that is, perhaps, far enough away that those who don't travel much would never visit?"

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:06 pm
Jase fell quiet and for a long while just stood there and stared at his hooves. When he finally did speak, he lifted his head, slowly tilting it to the right, "My brother and I sought out a group of traders some months ago. We needed some tidbit or another. Anyhow, while we where talking to their leader I overheard some of the stallions talking about a small mountain range, far, far away. I only remember because I suspect it's mearly a part of the larger mountain range near here. But I suppose, if we were looking for a far away mountain, that may be the one."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:07 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
Chroma tapped his hooves thoughtfully. "This might be a good place to start. Did they give any indication of direction?" He would be the first to admit he didn't mind searching but a pointless, directionless search would just drive them both insane in the end. "Or do you know where we might find this trader group?" He sounded slightly wistful on the word trader, but it faded quickly and he moved on.

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:08 pm
Jase fell silent for a long time, head hung and staring at his hooves. When he finaly spoke he raised his head slowly, tilting it to the right.

"I can't say where they are now, but at the time they had been travelling from the west. I couldn't even guess wether or not they'd been travelling from the mountain range they were talking about."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:09 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
"Well then. Let's try west? It's the best I can think of, at this time." He tapped his hooves thoughtfully."Maybe trying to go as straight west as we can, between the mountains and the big water?" He looked at the looming range in the distance, and then out towards the coast.

"At least for now. We might have to change directions eventually but it'd be a start, don't you think?"

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:09 pm
"Yes, that will have to do for now. As we go you can fly up and scout ahead," he was shifting his weight from his left hooves to his right then back again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:11 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
He nods agreement, and turns to the west. "Let's go. I'll take to the air now." He moves forwards and jump into the air.

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:11 pm
Hal Avalon: Jase turned back to look behind him for what he promised himself would be the last time, then started forward to follow his companion.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff