Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Lost no longer [Prince Everfree,Princess Luna, and Mo] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image

Back when the world made sense there were rules he knew and was very comfortable with. He had his place, the place that made him feel safe and useful. The forest he protected, and the in his way he assisted the ponies by keeping it separate. There things were right, he was home and comfortable.

Here, with all that happened, Prince Everfree felt more lost then he had ever been. Things happened without needing magic, that much was familiar. However, he didn't understand the changes to himself or the world around him.

Drawn to the Great Tree Laisidhie, he hardly knew what it was but was in tune with what magic he had. He could feel the pull, that the place was important thus alone he traveled. With so many strangers, one could forgive him for not knowing friend from foe. Not being outwardly friendly in the past, it was just as forgivable that nopony knew him from friend or foe either.

Nearing the tree, he was close enough to get a real sense of its size, and the indications it was more than alive with magic.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:48 pm
User Image

Luna had gone for a walk outside the tree to catch some air and refresh herself. A little Princess one on one, no children, no Stallion Justmo, just her thoughts and herself. A moment for her to reflect on everything that's happened, both in her old home of Equestria and now here at the Great Tree. There were things she wish she could change, memories from her past that made her feel better to reflect on and ponder about. But there was also new things she wouldn't change for the world, like her new family.

But as she was returning, she spotted a figure in the distance that drew her from her current thoughts. It wasn't a normal faun, no, for he bared resemblance to a faunie like herself. An Alicorn to be precise. She hadn't yet seen another male Alicorn since Cadence's two boys were born... and she was certain they were still just teens and not green or brown. However... it was a familiar green.

She hadn't seen much of him, not in a long while, way back since before they had to leave Equestria. She had all but thought he disappeared with the events that drove the faunies from their home, thus her voice contained a bit of start surprise. "Could it be? Prince Everfree?" she asked as she drew nearer to him. So he had survived then, from the looks of things, and was now being drawn to the tree like the others?

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:23 pm
Standing still, Everfree continued to look at the tree. Looking at it long enough would not provide the answers he sought, but to be sure he did so anyway. With tail gently swaying behind him, he wasn't sure how long he was truly standing there, or how long he would have stayed.

A sound from the past drew him into the present. Turning he was surprised for a moment to see Princess Luna. Warmly smiling at her, he does a bow of respect towards the moon princess. Bending one leg back he lowered a knee and placed his left fist to his right shoulder with the arm against his body. Bowing his head and flaring his wings out and down, he speaks warmly as his postures straights, "Princess Luna, radiant as a full moon in a cloudless sky. It is lovely to see you again, are you well?" No matter what changed or didn't change, he would always revere the Princesses. To find Luna was a joy.

For however long it took for things to make sense, a familiar face helped the unknown seem less threatening and for that he was doubly grateful.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:40 pm
The dark Princess watched the familiar face go through motions she had not seen in a long time. Motions that brought back an overwhelming sense of pride and appreciation. For those few brief moments, she was back in her old castle, side by side with her sister as their people knelt before them. However, his words shook her from the facade as she blinked her eyes in surprise. "Thank you truly for the compliment." she smiled her usual Luna smile, adjusting her wings to her back as she strode closer. "It has been a long while. We had assumed those who did not leave with us.... had not made it." she said matter of fact. It took a lot to hide a frown that tugged at the corner of her lips.

Peering up at the Great Tree and all its splendor, she turned to view him once again, noting the look in his eyes, the state of his coat and wings, the sleekness of his mane. "We are as well as we can be in our new home. It is you I am most curious about, as no doubt you have just journeyed a long way." she nodded thoughtfully before glancing back at the tree and the hidden figures she knew where no doubt bustling within. How her sister would be surprised to see a face from the past presenting itself like new. She would need to tell Celestia as soon as she could.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:59 am
Waiting silently, he watched her reactions and listened to everything she had to say. He meant the compliment as truly, he thought the world of her and her sister. As she thanked him for stating obvious he smiled and tilted his head once more.

Memories of equestria came back again, of what drove them from their world. Not wanting to distress her, the stallion kept his own growing frown to himself. He wondered just how he might be able to make her smile. With no notion of just how long time had passed, the Prince was immediately worried his presents might be a source of sadness and forgotten memories.

He didn't want to he alone any longer but hadn't meant to bring anything bad with him either.

Following her eyes he looked back at the tree that called to him even though he couldn't understand why. In asking about his journey he turns his eyes back to the lovely moon princess and says, "I was reluctant to leave," his words trailed off as soon as they came out, no doubt she had similar reservations and the last thing he was trying to do was bring those up so he put on a smile and continued, "It felt like there was no good I could do there, so I followed the way you and Celestia lead, hoping to find somewhere I could do some good."

The journey that one was hard to explain, "I was lost, very lost. The tree seemed call to me, reach out in a way I have never felt. I don't understand it myself, but I had hoped it might have called to the rest of us as well." Seeing one of his Princesses appearing to be happy and well,he knew he went to the right place.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:09 pm
So he had had similar feelings as she did, as many did. But it would seem fate was unchanging. "Sister felt it best to lead us here, though... a the time we knew not where we went. Just that something out there was calling to us." she said as she shook her head and managed a small smile. "It was a long and tiresome journey for all of us." she paused and let out a short sigh. "I take it then, there is no hope of one day returning?" she asked and peered at him, her blue eyes for a split second hopeful and alive with days of old. Memories of their castle, seeing her sister with her people. Being able to raise the moon and feeling at one with the silver shining orb in the sky... not just creating an illusion that stretched for only so long.

But she shook her head. "No, home is here now. We have changed..... some of us now have families here." she said and hid a blush on her dark cheeks as she flared her wings then tucked them gently behind her. Some have changed in more ways than one. she added silently to herself as she stared down at her finger tips. She had been practicing with her new-found powers she earned in this strange land, powers that seemed to revolve around the moon still, which pleased her in a way she was certainly only few would understand. Few like.. Stallion Justmo.

Now still was not the time to let herself get lost in the past and she knew it. Here was a long time figure alive and well, standing before her. It was he who deserved her current undivided attention. Holding out a hand to lead the way, she smiled at him. "I am sure you are most exhausted and tire of talking. There are rooms aplenty inside the great tree. You should rest." she advised gently, her mane and tail that seemed to move on their own blew even more so in the soft breeze.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:27 pm
Everfree gave another small bow and remarked with great admiration, "The bravery and leadership it would take for such an understating is remarkable." They were the leaders Equestria needed and proved themselves countless times over. Had it been his choice, he would have stayed. In staying, everyone would have been lost, "In everypony saved, Equestria was saved, a kingdom is not a place but the people."

That was also why, no matter what, Luna and Celestia would always be his Princesses.

Her question of returning gave him pause and he even looked behind him to the way he had come. He wanted to tell her they they could return, anything to make her smile but lying wouldn't do.

Settling his own wings again, the changes were something to adjust to without a doubt.He kept listening to her, the talk of families was a sweet thought, "Maybe not returning, but all hope is not lost. Families means a new future ahead. Have you found your happiness here, Princess Luna?" So long as the ones that came here are happy, then all was right with the world.

For a few moments he was lost watching her mane move, it was something only one other could do that he knew of. The ethereal quality was soothing to watch, something unchanging about the beautiful mares. In secret he sometimes wished his own mane did that, but in his home he was likely to get it tangled. It was special and he'd leave it at that.

Raising his eyes to the tree he looked back, "Rest would be wonderful, am I allowed in?" He didn't know who the tree belonged to or who lived in it. At the moment he assumed that all of surviving Equestria was in there, a new home.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:25 pm
She listened to him and for a moment was reminded of her sister and wondered why this strange Prince had chosen to lock himself away inside a forest most ponies feared and few who dared to enter. He could have made a great leader the way he spoke.. but perhaps it was for the best in some ways. He had a hand in keeping the forest under check and by extension, the ponies.

Though at her question of if it was possible to return, she noted the brief look in his eyes and that was enough to answer her. Shaking her head, she drove the thoughts from her mind again and focused upon his other questions, the later first as it was more easily addressable for her. "Of course. The tree is home to the Faun, and by extension, us ponies. We are not so different from them. I believe the tree has also spoken to their leaders. They knew we were coming." she said softly.

At the thought of answering his other question, her cheeks flushed faintly as she cast her gaze away from him in embarrassment. "As for my happiness... I do believe... I may have..." she said, almost whispering to herself, but as she did so, her eyes gently shut closed and a warm smile spread across her lips as she reached up to delicately touch the petals of the flower in her hair that symbolized her engagement to the tree's adviser. At the time... this land's strange Hearts and Hooves day event was nothing but a jumbled mess of chaos she wished never to repeat again....

But the fruits from that seed had long grown in her heart and now... well she couldn't imagine life if she hadn't gone.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:24 am
Looking at the tree, for several moments he just really looked at it. So this was to be his new home? So long away from others the idea of living with many was just a slight bit daunting.

Had he been any more distracted he might have missed what she said next. Such a soft voice she used, as beautiful as ever. Smiling warmly he looked at her and says, "Then this place is full of blessings." Naturally he had worried for the Princesses, they seemed almost doomed to remain solitary with just each other. If this place could bring them happiness, then he was happy they ended up coming. Rarely was something bad completely bad.

Taking one step forward he looks ahead and says, "I am ready to see my new home. I assume I will need meet with the leaders, or do you think they will know I am here?" He wanted to all the same, to find his own place among the others. He no longer had the forest that he shared a name with and the last thing he wanted to be as useless or a burden.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:08 pm
Luna smiled as he mentioned the tree being full of blessings. He was certainly right about that, even if these blessings came in a... very odd way. "Then perhaps you will find a blessing here as well." she mused softly, stretching her wings a bit before taking another step forward with him.

Nodding, she peered a the tree. "When we arrived, they were here waiting for us. I think they will know another has come, but it would not hurt to seek out the Chief or Vanya." she said before an idea struck her. "Or perhaps Stallion Justmo.... he is the adviser to Chief Rais.... and my Special Somepony...." she paused and blushed, turning her head to hide her pink cheeks. "I mean to say... He is one I myself can assure you access to..."

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:42 pm
Everfree kept pace with Luna, trying to keep just a step behind. As far as blessings he couldn't think of anything he needed. That Luna was happy and that others from their world had families, that was enough.

The tree knew they were coming? He felt it it calling to him, maybe thats how it knew. When something new entered his forest, when it was his, he knew it was there. He never tired calling anything but thought it might be similar. Pondering about it, he nearly missed her council.

"I will, " It was a great idea, not that it surprised him. She was wise and he respected her opinion immensely. It caught him a seconded when she said he was her special Somepony.

With a warm smile he watched her turn to try and hide her lovey face, "Oh? He must be an amazing one, I would like to meet him for certain." Glancing back to the tree, he wanted to know what he could do for his new home. Certainly the Chief could give him a job of some sort. One pony would help him find everyone.

Each step he was more eager to see the new home, that nagging hesitation about being around so many again was still there but he tried to distract himself by looking between the tree and his temporary but treasured companion,

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:31 pm
A low rumble sounded from the treeline nearby. Golden eyes flickered from the bushes before a four-legged figure - a Wild Dog - entered into view. He stood there a moment, eyes seeming to scan the Male Alicorn for his intentions and the like.

Inside his thoughts were stirring. A melting pot of rage, jealousy, protection and possession were teaming in his mind to jump forward and shove the other from his fiance... his Mate! But he bit back the emotions for now. He needed to be civil, poised and above all - friendly! It was clear by how openly the pair talked that the two had known each other for quite some time in their past. Perhaps this was a former follower of their old home? He had hoped. Laisidhiel knew he couldn't deal with competition during a time like this.

He inhaled deeply and then closed his eyes, thoughts focusing briefly on becoming Faun as his original figure quickly took shape. He stood now on two hooves, golden hair billowing freely behind him.

"And meet him, you shall." he spoke rather calmly despite the small rippling surge of jealously that only those close to him would notice to take over his stance.

Mo stepped forward and nodded. He took Luna's hand briefly and kissed upon her knuckles. "My Moon..." he smiled softly, openly calling her by her pet name. He then turned, finally extending an arm to Everfree. "I am Mo, Advisor to the Chief and of the Fauns of Laisidhiel." he offered. "Who might you be, Newcomer?"

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:46 pm
The Princess nodded in agreement. Stallion Justmo was quite amazing, if she did say so herself. "Yes. I will have to arrange for you to meet him then. He was at the tree last I left..." she paused, her ears pricking to the sound of a familiar growl.

Turning, she spotted the wild dog, smiling. The figure, although canine was all too familiar to her. She reached out to pet his head, ruffling his fur before he shifted into the Stallion figure she was even more acquainted with. Ok, so he wasn't at the tree. And his stance was... different. Perturbed. Perhaps he was jealous? The thought made her laugh softly. She basked in the kiss upon her hand before twining her arms around his. "Ah, speak of the Stallion. Justmo, this is Prince Everfree. A long lost traveler from our homeland."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:07 pm
The rumble caught his ear and placed him on guard. He turned about the same time Princess Luna did and spotted the animal. Having no idea who or what it was, he could only prepare for the worst. Extending his wings fully, he tense up and prepared to suggest Luna take wing. In a new encounter he might risk himself but he'd never dream of risking her or anyone else.

What stayed his voice was her own reaction. She seemed familiar with the dog and greeted it. Retracting his wings slowly, he began to relax figuring the dog as a pet of hers. That was until he shifted and stood not a dog but a creature like themselves.

For a brief moment his wings started to fluff out again this time out of complete shock. Never in his life had seen something like that and he had to blink a few times.

Just as he calmed down he thought the timing perfect. This somepony he wanted to meet, get to know the one that held the Princess of the night's sky's heart so dear.

Watching how he interacted with her, kissing her delicate hand, it filled him with a bit of confidence. He wanted the Princess happy and it was showing itself to be the case. He waited until Luna finished speaking then gave a bow of his head in a show of respect towards the new male.

"It is an honor to meet you, Mo." He called himself that with most of his name. Everfree wondered if Stallion Just was a title? Perhaps all the Chief's advisers had names as such. He reached out his own hand unfamiliar yet with the action, unfamiliar with a lot of things involving hands but there seemed to be a purpose to the action of extending one's hand as Mo had done so he responded in kind.

"It is as Princess Luna says, I am from Equestra. I have been drawn here, I have no idea how or exactly why, but I am relieved to find such great company." Looking again to Princess Luna he bowed his head in show of respect to her as well. "I don't know anything of this land. Can all ponies from this land do that?" He was referring to the shifting that had occurred it still was fresh in his mind.

There was a lot he wanted to ask, such as how to make himself useful to the tree. He remembered it, but it shared a wondering in his mind if every animal wondering was a pony in disguise. Finding his tongue he flicked he ears in silent embarrassment, This shouldn't throw him off as much as it did. Anything that was against the laws of nature always did, though. "I wish to serve in any way I can to protect my new home." And all those that lived within both his own kind and the ones of this world.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:17 pm
Mo was silent for a moment. His eyes seeming to search the other. Studying him intently as he moved and talked. His ears flicked upon his head, seeming to keep focus upon something in the tree-line from where he came, but his thoughts traveled back to the tree.

He could sense the small pull. The faint call - a mere percentage of what was happening the day the Faunies arrived on Telrunya - proof enough for him, in the mindset of an unbiased Advisor, to assume he was telling the truth. However, Mo noticed the other Male's flirtatious advancements prior to Luna expressing her being taken by another. This alone left Mo on guard, though he did his best to remain civil in the moment.

He nodded softly and gestured a hand towards the path towards the tree. "Unfortunately, it is not of my place to say welcome home, though Laisidhiel, our home - the tree, seems to be calling to you. I will be happy to escort you to our Chief, Rais, so that you may acquire his personal blessing."

His slipped his hand into Luna's and locked their fingers together before heading towards the tree at a casual pace. "As for shifting forms... Only some of us will get that particular blessing." His ear flicked again towards the treeline as he cast a loving smile towards Luna. "Our children were blessed with the gift, in fact." He gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

"Others obtain other abilities. Some have the ability to grow crops or plants on a whim, some can heal themselves or others, and others have the ability to hone in on an enhanced strength or attribute. The abilities are different for each Faun." he explained as they walked. He then nodded towards the door guards as they neared the large doors that allowed them entry into the Great Tree Laisidhiel.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff