Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP]Cookie Crumb Trail[Bree, Feral, LD][25.75N,10.25W][FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:17 pm
Bree knew this was much more important than her feelings. She could get verbally beaten up all day, but that wouldn't change the fact that it could help her friend find his family. That is what was important here and she felt silly for the selfish display she had put on. Her ears twitched as she heard him pick up his pace to catch up. She turned her face up towards his in time to catch his smile. He would have been happy to know it certainly worked on her, making her wonder how he could do that so easily.

His motion stopped her for the moment, but she didn't have any intention on just waiting for him. She had promised to help him and that was what she was going to do. He had already made it over to the other fauny when she made her mind up to inch closer rather than full out follow him. She snuck this way and that way through the trees till she was within ear shot distance. She was hoping that if there was any good information she could possibly work with it to help him find his family.

She looked over in the distance and caught eye of the tree. She had heard about it, though she had never seen any of his kind there before. Those that lived there had more branches and furriness to them. She wasn't really allowed over in that area so she certainly hadn't thought a thing about it. When had these two arrived here anyways? She could see how easily they had been accepted, they had a few similarities to them- from the few she had seen.

When he was done and walking back towards her, she stepped out from her hiding so he wouldn't miss her. At his offer she looked back towards the tree before looking up at him, “You don't want to go straight to the tree?” she bit her lip, “Well, I can only get near it so far, but I promised I'd help.” She blinked wide eyed as he took her hand, not sure how to respond to it. He was an interesting character, more physical than she had experienced with others. Perhaps it was just how their culture was? Either way it kept causing butterflies in her stomach.

With a soft flutter of her wings they were turned around and headed towards her small hut. It was a ways away from everyone, and surrounded by the forest so she could easily gather ingredients for her baking. She wasn't the type to enjoy much alone time, but it was necessary for what she did- or wanted to do. She wasn't a huge baker making deliveries just yet, but she hoped that some day she'd become sure enough of her work to take it to the streets of Telrunya City. Now that was a dream!

It didn't take them all that long to find her home once she got her barring. There was a break in the trees, not a large one, but big enough for her small wooden hut to sit. It had all sorts of dried flowers, rocks, shells, and ornate objects hanging off of it. Some sparkled in the sunlight and told stories of the journeys she must have made around the island. She gripped her basket tightly feeling relived to of found her way home again- thanks to the Prince.

She turned to him, smiling brightly, “Thank you again, Prince. I hope you find your way to the tree and that we meet again soon.” She shrugged her shoulder towards the hut behind her, “I mean, you know where I live now.” she giggled, wrinkling her nose up at him.

“Oh, wait a moment!” she held up her hands to him, palms flat, “Let me get you something.” In a child like excitement she skipped into the hut, door left open behind her. Inside there were a ton of wood shelves lined with rock pottery that held more assortments of dried plants and flowers. More treasures laid about the place, not messy, but more of a system of display. She obviously loved to look at the items she had collected and set them out so she could always look at them.

Soon she was walking back out with a small cloth in hand. She stopped in front of him showing two bearclaws before wrapping the cloth around them to keep them fresh. “For your journey.” she offered the wrapped package out to him.

“I hope it ends in success.”

Fea Line

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:50 pm
Once they had made it to her house, Feral felt something inside him relax. It was almost as if one journey had ended. But at the same time he also felt a weird pang of sadness, as if he'd possibly never see his new found friend again.

Shaking his head, the dark prince decided against such silly notions. He knew where she lived now, she was right about that. "We will meet again soon, Brisoca. I can not thank you enough myself for allowing me to seek an answer. Perhaps some of my friends and family are already at the tree." he smiled, a strange sparkle in his eye at the thought. Oh how he hoped.

Before he could leave though, she stopped him. He could her rummaging around inside her house and dared to peek inside at all her collected knick knacks when she suddenly popped back out, carrying a small cloth bundle. As she opened them to reveal two sweet looking pastries, she smiled, taking them from her gently. "I thank you M'lady. I will no doubt enjoy them on my trip. I shall see you soon, of that I am certain. Until then, promise me you will take care." he smiled taking her hand and placing one last kiss upon the back of it before turning around to make his leave.

He stopped, if only briefly to wave one last goodbye before spreading his wings and taking to the sky. In the distance, the large tree loomed. That is where he'd go, where he would find other's like him, and hopefully... his family.

Irish Night Fox
I'd call this a good end post <3 Sorry its short, really having to fight with my brain to post atm XD IT would rather play all the games >w>

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash