Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP]Cookie Crumb Trail[Bree, Feral, LD][25.75N,10.25W][FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:10 pm
Continuation of in thread RP, because plot ideas are awesome and lets make it official, GO.

User ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:13 pm
-in thread posts-

Bree blinks at the sudden change in scenery, unsure how to feel about it. Her ears perk and she is in a sudden flurry searching for her sweet's basket.

The Alicorn prince wanders around, looking rather lost and confused, but spots an intriguing looking character. Suspicious at first, he deems her not dangerous and dares to approach. "Excuse me... ah...Could you by chance tell me.. where I am?" he asks hopeful, white eyes blinking.

Bree is startled by the sound of a voice behind her and quickly spins around with a flutter of her wings, "Oh! Sorry!" She places a hand over her heart, "I wasn't expecting anyone." At his question she presses her lips into a thin line. "I have no idea, truthfully, I am kind of lost myself."

"Oh how rude of me. I'm Briosca or Bree. Whichever you prefer." She sticks her hand out towards him a smile blooming up her face. "I'm pretty glad to find I am not alone out here."

At the extension of a hand he tilts his head and looks at her, but in effort not to be rude or show his confusion, he takes it and places a kiss upon it, much as he would for his Lady but not quite so admirable. "Well then... Hello.... Bree?" he says her name questioningly. He had never heard a name such like hers, it was difficult in both ways. "I am Prince Feralheart... I shall amuse we are both not from here then?" he asks in a more concerned manner.

Bree's eyes went wide as he bent over her hand to kiss it rather than shake it. Her face went pink and her mouth open and closed slightly as she tried to gain her composure, "P-Prince!?" Now she was certainly out of her league! She pulled back and gave him an awkward curtsey, "Excuse me for speaking to you so casually, sir! I didn't know you were royalty!"

She shook her head sadly, "No, sir, I'm afraid we are both equally lost." Realization swept over her face, "And I have lost my basket of baked goods in the process as well!"

Feralheart tilted his head at her once again but thought better against it. "Please, no need. I can see clearly you are not from my tribe." he said matter of factly before catching himself. "Pardon me, I meant no disrespect. Just that you look as different than me than I to you, so I would not expect you to know that I am a Prince." he said and frowned when she mentioned she had lost something. He had too but something more precious than a -basket of baked goods-. "Perhaps then I can make it up to you by helping you retrieve your lost... goods." he smiled and gave a short bow.

Bree gave a hearty laugh when he tried to clear his words up, "Don't worry about it! I understand what you're trying to say-" she stopped mid-sentence when he offered to help her. "You don't mind? Really?" She gave off a huge sigh of relief giving him a sweet smile, "This is really going to help me out! I promise you wont regret it! I make some spectacular desserts that you'll have to try once we see it!"

"And in return I can help you with anything you need! I am guessing one is finding out where we are," she started to chuckle, but it was cut short when he bowed. She blinked rapidly, feeling her cheeks go pink again. This gentleman was going to kill her with pure shy embarrassment.

The Alicorn nodded and smiled. "I do not mind. I have no pressing matter to attend to or place to be, thus I can lend my survives." he said, then had a thought. His white eyes scanned around them, noting what was around. "Perhaps while we are on a search for your goods, we will find what I am looking for. Where did you last have it?" he mused. The sound of her...'desserts' made him think of the sweets from his homeland. Perhaps they were similar?

Bree instantly became curious when he mentioned he was looking for something as well, "What are you looking for, sir? I'd love to help since you're so kind to help me in return."

His question made her stop and wrinkle her forehead some. Slowly her head shook side to side, "I-I don't remember. I actually don't remember a thing..." she trailed off. It was so peculiar, it was as if she had no memories at all. As she was musing this over something caught her interest from the corner of her eye. She perked up and hurried over to where an iced short bread cookie laid on top of a single rock. She leaned over and picked it up, but before she could stand straight she noticed some crumbles a ways off from the cookie she had just found.

"Well, guess this is where we could start." she called over she shoulder, giving the cookie a nibble.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:24 pm
Feralheart watched her with more curiosity than ever. She seemed like she was coated in strange sweets he had never seen before with two extremely springy horns on either side of her head.. which also had some sort of sweets dipped on the ends. Not to mention her wings were nothing like his, as they almost looked double and see through. Then there was her staff... and the fact that she had no memory. At least he had his memories, of his tribe, his homeland, his people and his lady. Perhaps when they found her basket, they'd find more than just crumbs. Or at least he hoped for her sake.

"Ah, a cookie...., this is what you meant? Forgive me, back at my home they were just sweet treats....." he said as he wandered over and picked up a crumb, rubbing it between his fingers before licking it off. To his surprise it was quite delicious indeed. "And far more complex than our own, much more sweet on the tongue." he chuckled, flicking his tail as he began to follow the slight crumb trail. "I think someone may have gotten a taste of your delicacies and ran off with your basket." he mused aloud, stopping and turning, waiting for her to catch up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:41 pm
Bree's translucent wings fluttered lightly as Feralheart passed by her to examine more of the cookie trail ahead of them. She pushed some of her bangs out of her eyes to better see the Faun stooping down in front of her. He was handsome, that was for sure, but it had to be how gentle his words and kind his demeanor was that made her so comfortable around him. There was no strain to their conversation, no awkward nerves that usually came with first meeting someone. She was genuinely enjoying herself despite the fact they were both lost. She found herself thankful that she was lost with someone understanding like the Prince.

Bree nervously ran some of the hair from her ponytail between her fingers as he had a taste of her 'sweet treats', "You really think so?" She beamed at his compliment, "Most people just say they taste nice. It's nice to hear something actually constructive." She chuckled lightly before skipping lightly to catch up with him. She gave him a deep frown at his musing, "That theory would make this trail make sense, but I really hope not..."

As they walked side by side, Bree placed her staff on her shoulders and used it to stretch her back. She was walking with a light skip in her step and a smile on her face. At one point she tilted her head back and closed her eyes, just soaking in the sun's rays. There was something so beautiful and refreshing about nature. Being cooped up baking all day kept you from really enjoying things outside the four walls of your house. After a stretch of silence she gave off a content sigh and turned her gaze to him, "Sir, would you mind telling me a bit more about yourself? I have never come in contact with your kind before and would love to know more. Especially royalty!" She grinned and shook her head, "I can't even begin to imagine what that could be like." As she looked back towards the sky her sprinkle yellow and pink eyes caught sight of a bird overhead, she watched it for a moment, "I would imagine you have been on some amazing adventures."

She dropped her staff to her side and bounded in front of him, forcing him to stop, "Hey! You know what? This could probably be labeled my first adventure." She tilted her head in thought before nodding sharply, "From the little I can remember I have never been in the middle of no where with a Prince before. That has to be something!" She gave a boisterous laugh before turning to walk again.

Fea Line

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:45 pm
Feralheart tilted his head as he listened to her. Just those simple words about her treats made her happy? She must no doubt take her cooking very seriously... then again... she looked as if she had rolled about in her cooking anyways so why was he surprised?

"Perhaps others simply do not know how to say more than just... These are delicious!" he said with a chuckle as he tucked his wings against his back and followed after her. Whoever, or whatever she was and wherever they were, he was glad he was stuck with someone so friendly. Back where he came from, you had to be careful who you trusted outside your own community and he was only willing to give the benefit of the doubt so far before his defenses were up. Never the less, she was sweet, her treats were sweet and he was hoping to count on her as a friendly companion in the future if he was unsuccessful in his search for his tribe.

However, another wave of energy seemed to take her over as she stopped him before he could answer her next set of questions. A chuckle rumbled about his throat and escaped his lips as he held a hand out to calm her, though she was already walking again. "One thing at a time if you please." he laughed. "I'm most certain we could qualify this as an adventure." he smiled, adding as an after thought. "As for myself..." he paused.

For a few moments he was silent, debating how much to reveal, how to reveal it. "I come from a tribe far far away, of others who look much like myself, of course with varying differences. A great threat caused us all to flee from our homeland or stay and perish with it..... many of my tribe people left but in opposite ways. We are split and I am in search of any who may have survived." he said and then was quite as he walked along in thought. His white gaze trailed down towards the grown, only lifting when he spotted another pile of crumbs and a large remains of some sort of dark brown pastry. "Here, another." he said and pointed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:32 pm
There was something to her question that caused the silent air around them to fill with a mix of uncertainty and strain. The silence drew chills down her back and caused her heart to clenched. Her light footfalls stopped and she turned to look over her shoulder at him. She could see he was lost in thought and the almost permanent smile on her face quickly fell away. “Sir...”

Her soft voice trailed off into the nothingness surrounding them as he began his solemn story. As she listened she could feel her heart swell and break for the Alicorn. Here he was on a journey to find his missing tribe and didn’t seemed distraught at all. He was all business, all focus, he knew what he needed to get done and he was doing it. There was no hint to the great burden he wore on his shoulders, but for a fleeting moment she could see it. She could see the way it rested heavy on his shoulders, causing a light strain to the voice that could sting the heart. She placed her trembling hand to her chest to be sure that it hadn’t actually been pierced.

That same hand be began to lift to rest on his shoulder. She wishes she could help him. Wish she could do something to help relieve the pain of loss that must be gripping his very being. This wasn’t something a normal being could handle, could bear for long. How long has it been? How long has he been on this journey carrying such a heavy burden? She wanted to put a voice to these thoughts, but she didn’t know how. Didn’t know how to bring them about gently as to not scare him off. She wanted, with her whole heart, to take some of the burden for him. She just didn’t know how.

Before her hand could touch him he finished his short and to the point story and continued walking. Just like that the air was cleared and he was saying something about finding another... How did he do it? How did he pack up all the pain and emotion and throw it away like it wasn’t even there. She turned around to where he had walked and stared at him for a moment. Where was the burden sitting on the weary journeyman’s shoulders? It was gone. Like that he was hiding again.

She bit her lower lip her mind abuzz. She had only just met him there was no earthly way she could just bluntly ask him to open himself wide up to her and pour it all out, she could be a blunt person but more times than not found that to be a problem than helpful, “Sir.” she began, not sure where he words were taking her. “That- that’s dreadful. I can’t even imagine what you must feel like. To lose it all like that...” her voice trailed off with her thoughts as she slowly walked over to him. She looked up at him her brightly colored eyes searching his clear white eyes finding the only words of reassurance and encouragement she could gather in the moment, “I know we can find them.”

She laid her hand on his shoulder giving him a gentle smile, “I’ve never tracked anyone down before, but I know there is a happy ending to this for you.”

///OR IS THERE!? BUM BUM BUUUUM  

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:10 pm
The dark Alicorn Prince tilted his head again and peered over this strange girl. Strange only in how she looked and how vastly different he was from her. What lay in her heart however was that of love and kindness, the likes of which almost reminded him a brief second of his Lady. He paused and smiled, taking one of her hands into both of his. "Thank you Bree, that means quite a lot to me that you would think that." he said before dipping his head and letting her hands go.

"I do not wish to think that I will never find them, but the thoughts have crossed my mind a time or two..." he admitted softly, trailing on after the cookie crumb trail. He watched the tiny bit of crumbs fade away into nothing, only using his best judgement in that they would re appear further up a head, as whoever took the basket was no doubt heading in this direction. "Perhaps though you are right. Perhaps not. Either way..." he stopped again and smiled. He shook his head, casting such thoughts out. Right now was focused on her. This was her time and it was his duty to find her lost basket as he had promised.

Holding out an arm, he pointed to another faint crumb trail. "Do these still look as if they have come from your basket?"

Irish Night Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:58 pm
Bree was taken aback when he grabbed her hand. Instantly her cheeks were on fire and she started up at him with her mouth slightly open. At his words she could only blink furiously at him for a moment before the words finally bubbled up from her throat in a gasp, "W-well of course!" She shook her head furiously at herself as he let her hand go. Wow did she feel silly for being overcome by everything the Prince did. She needed to be more respectful towards him. She gave a silent sigh of anger towards herself before his voice caught her attention again.

He sounded to be a mix of emotion and she quickly bounded after him, swinging her staff at her side, "Yes, we have to be level headed about this, but having hope so we wont give up on it." She gave him a reassuring smile as they both turned back towards the trail before them.

The Prince was an amazing tracker, even when the trail seemed exhausted he continued onward as though it had never been lost. She felt such a huge amount of relief that he was there with her. Had it been her on her own she would have lost the trail long ago and given up. This just wasn't who she was, but true to who he was he seemed to pick something up that she wouldn't have noticed. She walked over and kneeled to her knees. She picked up a piece between her finger and thumb before popping it into her mouth. She nodded thoughtfully as she chewed, "These taste like my pastries! Which were at the bottom of the basket..." Those words seemed to draw a shadow across her face as her ever present smile faded, "We'd better find the culprit soon because we're running low on our crumb trail."

Fea Line

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:27 pm
Hope. Hope did sound nice... and whether he admitted it or not its what kept him going. He had to admire her spirit however, how positive she seemed to be about his situation when she really had no clue about him besides the little light he shed on himself. "Then perhaps it is hope that has kept me going, for I haven't given up yet." he smiled.

However it faded as he paused a moment, fingers on his chin in thought. If whoever had stolen her basket was already nearing the bottom of its contents, that either meant the culprit was close by or they may possibly have left the basket and flown off. Turning, he peered at her. "This means one of two things, though I'm sure you can imagine. Either we will find who did this... or we wont find them but your affects will be returned... however very much empty I fear." he sighed, his white eyes showing a bit of sorrow for her.

None the less, he had promised to find her belongings, and finding them he shall. Continuing a few paces away from the last crumb, he spotted something rather bright nested up in one of the tree's. The figure seemed.... familiar, though he knew not who it was, and certainly not from such a distance. "There. Perhaps they will know?" he offered, holding out his hand for her to take.

Lightning Dust yawned, resting on a branch in the tree. She had gone out for a nice zip around the clouds when she spotted a basket left wide out in the open. Without much care for who could have left it, and upon discovery of the tasty treats inside, she had snatched it up, slowly draining the basket of its contents along her return trip. However, with how good these treats tasted, it made her sleepy and so she paused to take a nap in a tree. Her wings were nestled against her back as her arms dangled lazily, brushing off the last bit of crumbs as she let the basket fall to the ground beneath her. Her eyes were shut tight and the pegasus pony was unaware of the two approaching.

Irish Night Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:14 pm
Bree knew what he was thinking without him needing to even hint at it. She was thinking the very same thing and wasn't sure how to feel about it. She had worked hard on those particular sweets and didn't appreciate someone stealing from her. But if she did find the culprit what could she do about it by now with her things gone? Finding her basket would be a relief since they were specialty made, but it wasn't like a harsh talking to a person ever changed them.

She gave him a tiny smile feeling touched that he'd feel even the slightest hint of sorrow for her. It wasn't considered a huge deal to most, but he seemed to know that this really did. It was her livelihood. Losing just a basketful set her back, “You're very kindhearted, Prince. I appreciate your help in this and don't worry about it. What has happened has happened. I don't know what we would do either way, but in the end I am very thankful for your help and company.”

Bree could only think rapidly for a few moments at his offering hand. She didn't know his culture very well so she was sure he had no idea how much that little motion made her tremble. She searched her brain frantically trying to make up her mind if it was really worth offending someone over or not. In the end she gently took his hand and allowed him to lead her, not once realizing he made a mention of someone else being in the area. All she could understand was her heart was pounding in her chest in pure embarrassed shyness. It wasn't every day you walked through a forest holding the hand of a Prince. That thought was enough to almost make her faint to the ground below her.

The moment was lost in an instant when Bree saw her basket discarded on the ground. She gave off a soft cry of distress and dropped his hand before running over to it. She landed on her knees, slowly drawing the piece up off the ground. She began to turn it this way and that examining it in a frantic manner mumbling to herself. When she saw that everything was ok with it she gave off a huge sigh of relief and picked herself up off the ground.

As she stood, she tilted her head back and placed a hand over her eyes to protect them from the sunlight and she stared at the pegasus pony in the tree, “Excuse me!” she called up a bit distressed. “I am wondering if you know what happened to the contents of this basket?” She didn't want to right out blame the pony since she had no evidence, but she was about to start trembling she was so hurt and angry over the blatant lack of respect someone had given to her stuff.

Fea Line

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:01 pm
Feralheart nodded at her thanks, his way of showing he was truly welcome. As he led her closer to the brighter pae, he began noticing much more similarities than he had thought at first. He hardly noticed her hand slip from his in distress over her basket as he was rather struck by the sight before him. This... creature... no Pegasus pony.... he knew that for sure. Just like him in near almost every way... except for the fact that she was brightly colored. He had never seen another pony with such colors as her's. If any, a few males from his tribe had bright colors matching that of the local birds, but nothing quite like this one's. Definitely not from his tribe or any surrounding him that he had seen.

Lightning Dust yawned, blinking open her eyes as she heard a voice below her. Tilting her head slowly, she noticed the figure of a strange looking pae, one she hadn't seen the likes of before. Plus she seemed to be covered in cookies.... and was asking about the basket. Rather noisily too. Sheesh, couldn't the pae tell she was trying to get a nap here!? "Um...oh that thing. Yeah... I ate them... now if you'd mind..." she yawned, waving her hand as if to shoo the other off.

That one action snapped Feral out of his thoughts. Angered at the other's insolence, he stepped forward, his wings flared as he gently took the basket from Bree and held it up for the pegasus pony to inspect. "You'd do best to curve your tongue Pegasus. This basket which contents you ate belongs to Miss Briosca here, and you have pillaged it to the very last, then have the nerve to dismiss her as if she were a petty subject?! The impudence!" he huffed, having to bite his tongue to control his anger as he glared at the brightly colored pony. So much for an informative helpful meeting.

LD had juuust shut her eyes again and had gotten comfortable when yet another voice shot through her ears. Turning with a grunt, she laid eyes on an Alicorn she had never seen before. A male for that matter. The only male's she had seen were Princess Cadence and Shining Armor's two boys... and they were just teens... and clearly not as handsome. A smirk spread across her lips.... that is until a basket was shoved in her face and he began scolding her. "Hey buster, I don't know who you think you are, but how dare you speak to me like that. How did I know it was her's when it was sitting around unguarded and all alone. It's not my fault she lost it."

Feralheart could only, at this point, take in deep breaths to keep his outer appearance calm, his brow twitching the only sign that he might be raging on the inside from the Pegasus's sharp reply. But then he had to remind himself he was new in these lands. To her, he was not her Prince and therefore why should she show such respect when he had given her none. Taking in a long slow breath, he set down Bree's basket, allowing himself to speak in his usual soft calm voice once more. "Forgive me. I should not have shouted such. It is just this basket meant a great deal to Bree, and now her hard baked goods are gone."

LD stared at the Alicorn. Boy was he a strange one. Quirking a brow and tilting her head back, she eyed the pair up and down before shrugging. "Like I said...she lost it... hey at least I didn't hurt the basket or whatever." she sighed, flapping her wings to sit herself back into the tree, throwing her arms behind her head and kicking back.

Irish Night Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:31 pm
The way the pegasus pony disregarded her question without so much as a respectful thought in her head made Bri's face burn up. She could feel the anger well up in her stomach and crawl its way up her neck. With how hot she grew with anger she was surprised she didn't start spewing flames from her mouth.

She was about to open her mouth and give her the what for when Feralheart started before her. It threw her completely off guard with how strong his voice was with the words that were pouring out of it. This time she was flushing red not because she was angry, but because she was utterly speechless by him. Their whole conversation had been pleasant, without him ever raising his voice for an instant. Now he was suddenly booming with rage. She was so mystified by him she let him take the basket from her hands, her mouth slightly open in awe.

She shook her head in order to snap out of it and stepped forward to lay a hand on his arm, “Thank you.” she whispered softly, hoping that the gentleness of her voice would help him calm down a bit. Her heart swelled with an emotion she didn't know quite what to call it. All she knew was his act made her feel incredibly special.

At the pony's flippant reply Bree's head snapped towards her with a terrible scowl on her face, “You keep coming at me like it was my fault. How does losing an item give anyone the right to claim it as their own and do with it as they will? Most respectful people would try to find its owner, it takes a person who is so self focused to try and pin it back on another. How is it that you can be so selfish?”

Bree huffed and shook her head, gently taking the basket from Feralheart's hand and taking his in her own, “Anyways, this is getting us no where. You're the type of being who is too far deep into themselves to hear reason. You'll just continue ranting on about how it's someone else's problem and not your own. Thank you for my basket back good luck with your life.” she then turned away, tugging Feralheart along with her.

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:02 am
LD blinked..... then snorted... then burst into laughter. "Yeah ok whatever.. maybe next time you shouldn't lose it." she scoffed, before shutting her eyes and kicking back, ignoring the two completely.

Feralheart was torn. This pegasus was so... so rude! He wanted nothing at all to do with her and was gladly welcoming Bree tugging him away. But... at the same time..... she was something... familiar. Even if her attitude was about as rotten as a infertile Baulking Bird egg.... there was the chance she might know where other's were that were like him.

Having allowed Bree to drag him a few paces away, he stopped, still holding on to her hand to stop her as well. Peering over her with sorrowful white eyes, he cleared his throat to dare to speak. "I know that pegasus was quite insensitive to you and you're belongings. If under any other circumstances, I would welcome the chance to get far far away from an attitude such as that....." he paused and faltered, taking a step closer to close her hand in both of his, his attempt to have her see his reasoning. "But she is like me, like my kind....and I can not just walk away when there is a chance she may be able to take me to where there is more of my kind.... perhaps my tribemates are there also...." he said, that small bit of hope showing in his eyes.

Then again, where would Bree go? He would greatly welcome her company with him, but would she even be welcome? Back in his homeland..... the only other beings around were still ponies like himself. What if in this strange land, his equally strange yet delightful new companion wasn't welcome? Was he willing to risk her safety just to find his happiness?

"Perhaps.... if you will allow me... just a quick inquiry... just to seek an answer or direction, then I will ensure you return to whatever home you are lost from." he said, smiling. That sounded like a decent compromise. If he had a direction at least, he could fly there and find out himself. He had journeyed thus far, what was another?

Irish Night Fox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:21 pm
Bree wasn't expecting him to stop, nor when she felt the tug on her arm was she willing to turn around right away. Her heart gripped hoping he wasn't about to ask of her what she thought he would. She slowly turned back around to look him in the eyes, hers filled with hurt and uncertainty. It wasn't like she could simply wish the items back into her basket. It had taken her days of scavenging to find the perfect ingredients for this particular basket of goodies. She had a gift to make and needed very badly to perfect her items. Now she was set back who knew how long.

She looked away as he spoke, hating herself for wanting to run away when he desperately needed the information. Her shoulders slumped along with her wings as he took both of her hands in his, making her want to kick herself for being so selfish "I understand." Her voice was soft as she gave off a heavy sigh, "I'm sorry for being so selfish, I was just so mad and hurt that I was done with the situation." She scoffed at herself, “Ugh, how could I be so rude!”

She picked her head up and smiled gently at him, "You've helped me recover my basket like you promised, now I have to keep my end of it. I'll help you find your kind, Prince, even if it means facing someone I'd rather be rid of." she pulled one of her hands out of his and patted them before pulling away and walking around him.

"Let's get this over with! I'd rather not kill the thing so feel free to speak and don't worry about me if I don't say a word. It's for her own safety." she smiled over her shoulder at him before laughing cheerfully. Her wings fluttered slightly as though they were laughing along with her, catching the sun in a sparkling display. Laughing was her medicine. Anger was a disease she didn't need eating her up, it just wasn't who she was nor who she wanted to be. So she sucked it up and marched her way back towards the self-centered Pegasus.

Fea Line

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:46 am
Feral blinked, confused by her reaction at first but smiled as she agreed and began making her way back towards the rude strange Pegasus. "It will not take long. Just one answer is all I seek." he said firmly as he quickened his pace to catch up to her.

Once at her side, he offered a charming smile. It couldn't make up for the other creature's rudeness, but perhaps it would help to put her more at ease.

But as the brighter faun came into view, his features changed. Grabbing Bree's hand, he motioned for her to stop and hang back if she really didn't want to have to deal with the other anymore. "I'll be quick"

Opening one eye, Lightning Dust sighed. "Back.. again?" she groaned rolling over.

Frowning, he put his hands on his hips his voice stern. "Tell me one two things, and I will not bother you any more. Are there any more like us and where can I find them." he grunted.

LD had to turn her head to glance back at this guy to see if he was serious. Man he really was fresh off the hay stack! Laughing, she waved her hand at him., "Oh yeah bud, tons of us in that giant tree over there. Even some you've neeeeveeerr seeeennn beefooorreee." she said in a mocking voice before blowing him off again to sleep more. So much for coming way out here for some peace.

Blinking at where she had pointed, he could see a large tree looming in the distance. So that's where they all were.... made sense... he guessed. He had kind of lived in tree's before... or well, mostly among them, but not in them. Shrugging, and having gotten his answer, he turned back and made his way over to Bree again. "Done. Now M'lady, how can I assist you home?" he smiled and offered one of his hands for her to take.

Irish Night Fox
thinking we can just end this in a few posts really, all he wants is info and thats basically rping with myself xD

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff