[PRP] Sisterly Sincerity [Nevermore x Willow Wisp] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nevermore kicked a box of charm ingrediants several times, trying to wedge it back under her bed. She huffed, pulling the box back out and feeling around under her bed for whatever it was that was preventing her from putting it back. Her hoof touched something firm but with a little squish to it. Grabbing and pulling it back, she found herself holding a human's shoe stuffed with several colorful socks. Somehow one of Wisp's "collection" pieces had ended up under her bed.

Not sure where to put the item, Nevermore dropped the shoe onto Wisp's bed. Even though she slept a whole six feet away, Nev was often times at a loss of how to relate to her more benign sibling. She didn't want to be seen by Wisp as a bad phony, and she knew Nobel felt the same. But still, they were sisters and Nevermore wanted to bond. But how ?

The pegasus thought and thought and thought. She went back to pushing her box back under her bed when the idea hit her. Grabbing her bag and scarf, she tore down the stairs shouting for her sister.

"Wisp! Hey Wisp!"

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It was a good solid minute for Willow Wisp to even realize that she was being called. The brown unicorn had her face buried deep into an atlas; she wasn’t even reading anything to get distracted, but instead pouring over maps of exotic places, forests and admiring how rivers flowed from one place all the way out to an ocean. She was so engrossed in the pictures that her sister’s call barely registered to her, but when it did Wisp gazed up from the book at her sister and smiled, “Hello Nev.”

Wisp was pleased to see her sister, not it was unusual but the two did not exactly spend much time together, both off pursuing their own interesting. None the less, Wisp admired her sister greatly, and curiosity in what she might want with Wisp perked her up. “What is it?”

She could not for the life of her guess what it was, unless maybe she was looking to scold her. Her eyes darted back and forth, and the phony looked under the table quickly. “Did it get out?” Nevermind what ‘it’ was, but scanning around (sure that Nevermore did not look cross) Wisp was confident that ‘it’ had not escaped the secure place that Wisp was keeping ‘it’. “…. Or did you need something?”
Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:57 pm
Nev paused on the bottom step, one hoof and eyebrow raised. "Uh..it..?" Nev quickly looked around for whatever sort of "It" it could be, and knowing her sister and her habit of bringing things home, "it" could be anything.

"N..no no..I was just going to ask.." Nev walked over to her sister, still looking around for the mystery "it". "If, during your travels around in the woods you'd ever seen purple, blue, or white flowers that look sorta like stars. I need some for uhm..a "thing" If Wisp had an "it", she'd have a "thing".

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:11 am
Gently, the little unicorn closed her large atlas, but it still made a bit of thud. “Like stars…” Wisp repeated it, while looking up at the ceiling of their home, and stared as if she was trying to see the sky through all the plaster; she was thinking. Wild roses, yes. Clover, sure. Edible plants and some more dangerous, Wisp had seen a great many different plants. But had she ever seen some that looked like stars? No. Nothing at all came to mind.

Wisp turned her gaze to her sister. There was Nev, asking her for something, which she’d never done before. Nev needed her help, and Wisp was moderately sure that she could find star shaped flowered, if she really wanted to, maybe. “Yes. I know where those are, I can find them for you.” It wasn’t really a lie, if Wisp thought she could find them, right? As long as she did, Nev would never know she was lying, and Wisp desperately wanted to please her sister.

Her golden eyes beamed at her sister, “Are you ready for an adventure to get star-flowers? I might need help collecting them.” There was no sense in going herself, Wisp wasn’t even totally sure she knew what the flowers looked like, but maybe Nev could spot them…

Wisp climbed down from her chair and used her unicorn magic to put away her atlas and put on a saddlebag. While getting ready she nervously smiled to herself and thought ‘please please please come out and show yourselves little star-flowers.’

Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:28 am
Nevermore didn't actually NEED star shaped flowers, heck she wasn't sure that there WERE any star shaped flowers anywhere in the area. But Wisp didn't need to know that, she was just happy that her sister seemed thrilled go out looking for them. If they didn't find them she could always blame the weather, too cold for star shaped flowers or something.

"Yes! I can't wait! You must show me all the places you go, you bring back the most uh..interesting treasures!" She scanned once more for the "It" because "it" was going to be left alone in the house and she was nervous about what "it" might do.

As they left, Nevermore pulled the door closed behind them. "So what exactly is it.."

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:06 am
“Really?” Wisp beamed with pride at Nev’s compliment. “You should see what I found for Mom and Dad’s birthday. It’s a shiny crystalline phony figure. “ Wisp paused for a second. “But it was in a store. I had to trade my bowling ball for it.” The bowling ball really had been Wisp’s favorite of all the things, even if she couldn’t use it, it had been nice to look at.

Wisp led Nevermore away from the stables, and the majority of attractions at phonyland, to the edge of the forest. All the while describing ‘It’ on their walk. “It…. Well. It sort of looks and smells like a potato. But it has these big brown eyes, and soft floppy ears. It likes to taste things, even phonies! I was out in the field yesterday, and it ran over and started licking me. When it was time to come home, it just sort of followed me. So I put it in the pantry. It might be a dog.” Wisp was still unsure if what followed her home was a dog or food.

Shaking her head, Wisp pushed her way through a thicket of bushes into a dark tunnel made up of the bushes growing up and around each other. She disappeared into the bushes, her voice calling back to her sister. “Come along, this way… I think” The ‘I think’ was faintly audible, more of a whisper to herself.
Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:31 am
"Wait, you put a dog in the pantry?!" Nev asked, following the bouncing light of her sister's horn, snickering to herself. "Oh won't that be a surprise when mother or father open that to start dinner.." She described their mother jumping so far back in fright she'd land on the dining room table, readying herself for a fight, laughing. "They'd know it was you who'd brought him though.." an affectionate statement. If there was a weird or unusual thing sitting around randomly in the house, Wisp had brought it home. Nev and Nobel kept their "unusual" things well hidden. "I wonder if they'll let you keep it...."

She paused at the beginning of the brush tunnel. She wasn't afraid exactly, but more concerned they'd walk out sliced and diced on whatever might be growing in there. She took a moment to n** off a few of the leaves of a plant she wasn't familiar with near the tunnel and tuck them into her bag. "Are you sure going through here is ok..?"

zippedsiren
Yay starting to get some mojo back!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:15 pm
“Well I figured it really liked food, and since it looked like food… they might not notice, and it would be comfortable in there.” Honestly, Wisp hadn't really thought of what her parents would say. "... I think they'll be okay with it. But if not... you'd help me convince them, right?"

Wisp called back to her sister, “It’s perfectly safe. I've been through a dozen times. There's a little clearing in the grove beyond.” With just enough room to turn around, Wisp popped her head back out to check on her sister. Little twiggy bits stuck of her hair. “There’s plenty of space to crawl through. You might want to tuck your wings down though.”

Then she disappeared back into bush and began to wiggle her way under. While even young phonies wouldn’t be able to stand comfortably, there was enough space to pass through staying low to the ground. Wisp’s horn nearly touched the canopy of branches, dried leaves and the odd spider web. The shady space was lit enough from the light of her horn, she could see a passage out not too far ahead.
Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:49 pm
"Well..I suppose.." Nev wasn't sure about a dog, she'd rather have a cat. But if Wisp had found this dog, it might be for a reason, and Nevermore wasn't one to stand in the way when the undercurrents of the world pushed two being together. She flattened her wings, tucking them tightly and ducked into the tunnel. As Wisp stated, it wasn't a hard journey. A few leaves got caught in her longer mane and tail but her wings made it through without a scratch. On the other side, Nev shook herself off, using her back leg to scratch a bit of spider webbing off her neck. "That wasn't so bad.."

Nevermore looked around. It was more wooded and farther from the park and home then she'd ever been. "It's almost like we've entered into a new world! You come here all the time?!" she said, impressed.

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:04 pm
Wisp pushed her way out into a small clearing in the woody grove. She was pleased that Nevermore seemed to be impressed by all the places Willow Wisp knew of, and this was just one of her spots. “Not all the time… I don’t usually have a plan when I come out, and go where the wind takes me, so to speak.” The unicorn couldn’t help but grin a little, “But it is one of my favorite spots to come from time to time.”

Tall trees encircled the area, and sunlight cast the open grassy area in light while the trees provided shade. There were not that many flowers, hardly any at all in fact. A few early bloomers were springing up, and some more weed-like buds were scattered in the grass. Berry producing plants were picked nearly dry, probably from whatever animals had been wintering in the area. The brown unicorn was quick to start looking around, and quickly her prideful grin was turning into a frown as she looked for anything that might be a starflower.

Kicking over rocks, turning logs around, nothing proved to be a starflower. Wisp even spread out over the grass, combing through the few buds there were with a close eye inspection. “No… no no no. I thought for sure….” She scampered around, anxiously looking in all directions and growing increasingly upset that no such flower was to be found here. She told Nev she could find them, but came up empty handed. “Starflowers….” She whimpered a little, “I thought I’d find them here, if anywhere.”
Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:55 pm
Nevermore was caught up in her surroundings. The places her sister went to and found were amazing and so well hidden, she would defiantly have to employ her kin to find a nice spot to use for...

Nev's ears rotated and she caught Wisp's distressed tone. Turning, she saw her sister frowning, over turning rocks, logs and other things, muttering about starflowers. The pegasus's heart did a hard thump and fell into her stomach. Wisp was growing more frantic looking for the flowers that she had made up!

"H..hey Wisp, don't go crazy looking for those flowers I mean..it's not..you know..a matter of life or death we find them or anything.." Nev said, waving a hoof dismissively. But Wisp didn't seem to hear her.

"Wisp, Wisp, Hey Wisp!" Nev grabbed her sister and gave her a little shake. "Wisp, it's ok if we don't find them really!" Nev's shoulders dropped and she looks down. "There's..no such thing as star flowers anyway..I made them up as an excuse to go out and do something with you. But I didn't mean for you to get so upset when we couldn't find them!"

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:31 pm
Astraea Pandora

Wisp found herself being shaken about like a doll, and her sister's words took time register with her. Still a bit distraught, her voice was wobbly. " You made them up? To spend time with me? .... I only said I knew where to find some for the same reason, and to help you. I figured if you needed something, I could find it for you if I looked hard enough." Wisp started to smile and wiped a hoof across her face. " You could have just said you wanted to hang out, I would have taken you anywhere you wanted."  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:06 pm
Nev let her sister go. "I didn't know how to ask.." she said shamefully. "You're interests are so...different...I didn't know how to relate to any of them except that you're really good at finding things and I thought if I made something up to find, we'd have a grand adventure and a really good time!" Her face was crimson under her fur. "I'm really sorry I'm not a better sister..and I'm sorry my lie upset you, I didn't mean for that to happen."

zippedsiren
We can prolly wrap this up in a couple more posts doncha think?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:01 pm
Astraea Pandora
one for 2 more <3

" I suppose we do have very different interests." Different interests was putting it a little mildly. While Nev had darker tendencies, Wisp has much lighter ones, prone to rescues and giving advice to those in distress rather than potentially causing it. They were a little like opposites. While Wisp knew her sister could be a little malicious, that was a part of her personality that Wisp was happy to overlook as she focused on her loyalty and protectiveness. "But we have a few of the same interests.." Wisp paused to think about it, "like each other. I'm always game for an adventure though."

The brown unicorn gave her sister a small smile before her gaze became very serious. "You. Are. An. Excellent. Sister." She put extra emphasis on excellent. "It shows because you put in the effort. If you were not a good sister, you probably would not have even bothered."  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:06 am
Nevermore turned even more crimson, but this time she was a little embarrassed by her sister's words. She didn't think she was an excellent sister, not at all...but if Wisp thought so, she supposed she couldn't argue.

"Yes, you are of definite interest to me. I only have one sister and you mean the world to me." She smiled rather sheepishly. "Sooo how about we make a deal that whenever we wanna hang out, we just do it and we don't tell each other little white lies anymore. Sound good?" She held her little hoof out for a high hoof.

zippedsiren
pretty sure you can wrap this one up next post! Yay!

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff