Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Pokemon Academy

Back to Guilds

This is a discussion guild for all aspects of Pokemon - games, anime, TCG, fan art, etc. We even have a roleplay and minigame forum. 

Tags: Pokemon, games, anime, discussion, roleplaying 

Reply Gaian Pokemon Academy
Friend code exchange for X & Y!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solarfoxtroter

Unforgiving Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:36 pm
hello everyone, as we all know, pokemon x and y have been out for a while, so i just want to make as many friends as possible in the game, so if you havent known this, you cant look at your friend code in-game (if im wrong let me know) so my friend and i became freinds by sharing friend codes that are given on our 3ds' if you dont know how to see it you should look for an orange box with an orange smiley face in it, tap on that and it will open a screen with a box with your Mii in it, tap on that and your freind code should be at the bottom of the box on the top screen, mine is 0447-6746-4691. when me and my friend did this we opened up our games and we were friends in-game (note:i explained this because there maybe someone who doesn't know howto do any of this.

friend code: 0447-6746-4691  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:33 am
The Crimson Vampire Lord
hello everyone, as we all know, pokemon x and y have been out for a while, so i just want to make as many friends as possible in the game, so if you havent known this, you cant look at your friend code in-game (if im wrong let me know) so my friend and i became freinds by sharing friend codes that are given on our 3ds' if you dont know how to see it you should look for an orange box with an orange smiley face in it, tap on that and it will open a screen with a box with your Mii in it, tap on that and your freind code should be at the bottom of the box on the top screen, mine is 0447-6746-4691. when me and my friend did this we opened up our games and we were friends in-game (note:i explained this because there maybe someone who doesn't know howto do any of this.

friend code: 0447-6746-4691
I'd actually been meaning to make an official sticky thread for friend code exchanging. I think I will do that now. smile  

Airelesanya
Captain

Dedicated Trainer

15,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gaian Pokemon Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers