Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[PRP] Phonies of a feather, stitched together (Wicked/Decafs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:29 am
"It's...really really not a fight?" Wicked asked uncertainly, but then the heated part of the debate seemed to already be blowing over, leaving him sitting in the spotlight of a very large question and an audience hanging on his thoughts and reaction.

Did he want a family? Others around him that were like him and accepted him and...

"Y-...y-yes of course it's f-fair. It... it's more than fair sounding. I-i-it's the n-nicest thing I've e-ever heard!"

It was so overwhelming it was hard to imagine that it wouldn't turn out to be some kind of strange joke.

"I-I..." Where did you even start? Wasn't it too much for them to even offer? But still...

Astraea Pandora
<3
Ruriska

Zippedsiren

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:45 am
Bru nodded in acceptance of the offer. “ Alright, now that the matter is settled I think you all can rest easier and we’ll enjoy this meal as a family.” The pegasus was quick to return to his meal, expertly winding spaghetti on his fork.

Wisp was too excited to contain herself. She nearly leapt from her chair to hug Wicked and began rambling all the things she wanted to show him. “There’s the kitchen, and the den where a lot of books are. And upstairs is our rooms, and there’s the attic too that’s all storage up there. “

She went back to her meal from the hug and ate extremely fast in an effort to move on to more important things like a tour of the house, and telling ghost stories all night.
Ryuthulhu
I figure we can finish the meal up and then Wicked can do whatever act of kindess as a gesture to his new family. Make breakfast? Draw his new family and stick it on the fridge? Jump to do the dishes? So we'd probably be all done in like.. 2 rounds?

Astraea Pandora
<
Ruriska

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:50 pm
((Moving forward with mechanical breakfast chaos!))

It had every potential to be an interesting debate how exactly the Decaf family managed to have quite such an colorful array of patchwork foals with interesting talents, and then to adopt one no less patchwork and no less quirky... as demonstrated the morning that Wicked Stitch decided to make breakfast.

Well...

The morning that Wicked Stitch made a machine to make breakfast. The muffled noises of it's construction may have helped contribute to waking those who he had been working to surprise (and trying not hard to wake) but if it didn't, the wafting scent of hot pancake batter and further muffled clanks and quiet clunks were there to help coax the Decaf family out of bed.

He muttered anxiously to himself as the unusual contraption of pipes and gears, spatulas and pitchers creaked and twisted, measuring out dollops of pancake batter onto a buttered griddle, letting them cook, and flipping them with a spatula that was hooked up to a set of timers, one to flip them, one to take the cooked pancakes off the griddle to make room for the next batch and stack them on a serving tray.

So far nothing had gone wrong. SO FAR. And he was pretty pleased with this given the few times his ideas had actually become reality instead of a partially constructed beast recycled by someone who didn't know what it was, or just a sketch in his mind.

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora

Ruriska

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:41 pm
Nevermore appeared in the kitchen and was staring at the machine, mouth dropped in awe as it made pancakes. Her mane and tail were all mussed and bags hung under her eyes. Wisp had spent the whole night excitedly chattering about what to do with or show Wicked the next day that the filly had hardly slept and wished that the voodoo part of her sister was her mouth and not her leg.

She was awake now though and whoa...

"MOOOOOM! DAAAAD! COME SEE THE NEAT THING WICKED MADE!" She darted up, catching a fresh pancake before it hit the plate, rolled it up and started chewing on it in mid air. "Mmmm..tasty.."

Royal Blossom appears in the kitchen, in even worse disheveled state then her daughter. Her extremely long hair was sticking up in places and uncoiling from the large braid she'd thrown it up in at bedtime. Yawning, she looked between the two foals and only registered the stack of pancakes because Nevermore was eating one.

"Oh yes, he's made pancakes, that is a lovely gesture..." she mumbled pleasantly, yawning again. Her eyes caught the actual contraption and her mouth gaped, though the yawn stopped.

"....BRU! BRU COME DOWN HERE AND SEE THE NEAT THING WICKED MADE!"

Ryuthulhu

Ruriska

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora

Crew

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:18 pm
Noble was not a morning person. He pretended to be a morning person a lot of the time, with cheerful banter and helpful breakfast suggestions, but in reality, he would have been happier sleeping past noon.

This was especially the case this morning. Wicked has slept in his room in a hastily made bed and as soon as the other Phony was asleep, Noble had been up rearranging his room. There were boxes of items and books that could not be found by prying eyes and so Noble had been busy at work quietly relocating it all.

Finally he was sleeping… or he had been, except people were yelling now and his dream of subjugating the world was gone.

Noble yawned, practised his smile in the mirror and then headed to the kitchen to join the family. He hung back, smile plastered on as he eyed the busy pancake contraption. Well, that was… something.

“Marvellous.”

Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

Ryuthulhu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:11 pm
Willow Wisp was wide-awake in the early hours, still excited about all the possibilities of having another colt in the house. She was magically brushing her mane when she heard the call to come down. Upon arrival she was awestruck at the contraption that Wicked made, watching it flip pancakes about. She was fast to come up close to it, her eyes following the way the machine poured the batter. “I want chocolate chips in mine! Can we add chocolate chips?”

Bru was not really a morning phony, like his son. His nights were spent winding down from a highly caffiened day, which meant he was usually awake at odd hours. So Bru normally spent his morning in a zombie like state until he managed to get his first cup of coffee, then it would be smooth sailing from there. On this occasion was no different. He lumbered into the kitchen, barely cognoscente of what was going on. His eyes were barely open, and his wings down. It wasn’t until he heard the sound of a griddle sizzling that he faintly noticed what was going on. “Mmm… smells delicious, that’s grand.”

But when it hit him, it was like a zing. “What on earth!?” He took in the sight, not sure what to make of the thing in his kitchen. “… this….. this is ingenius! Wicked Stitch, when did you have time to do this?”
Ruriska
One more each? make it count!

Astraea Pandora

Ryuthulhu

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:58 am
Wicked Stitch fluttered his wings and looked both pleased and embarrassed at the attention, glancing around to see if he could remember where there were chocolate chips to toss into the batter on the griddle. "...I-if you can h-help me find them we can add some." He promised, both elated and slightly ashamed of his elation at the reactions to his machine. "I-I like Th-thinking up machines. I-I p-plan them in my head but... but I... don't u-usually build them because I d-don't have the s-stuff, b-but I w-wanted to d-do something n-nice because y-you a-are so n-nice a-and stuff. I-I hope it's ok. I-i can take it apart when it's done. I promise nothing is b-broken."

He had the chance to build something complete so infrequently that it was delightful to actually have done so, and to have it so well received.

Ruriska
<3

Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:06 pm
Nev did something she only really ever did around her family, she smiled. A real smile, not just one of those smile like motions she often faked to end a conversation. Wicked was one of them now, this amazing breakfast just cemented it even more. While Wisp and the adults gushed over the machine, Nev took two pancakes from the pile, rolled them up and stepped back, stuffing one into's Noble's mouth.

"Smile brother, this is a happy time. And besides, there is always the attic.." she said, alluding to her brother's sudden roommate. "And it's good for Wisp.." Nevermore hoped that her sister would find a similarly strong and close bond with Wicked as she had with Noble. It was a good thing and Noble needed to peek from behind his mask and see that.

Royal Blossom smiled and leaned against Bru and nuzzled into his neck. She wondered if Spica had felt this sense of warmth in her chest the first time she watched her little foundling making themselves at home. Wicked was smiling and he seemed to have a sparkle in his eyes he didn't have when he arrived the evening before. It had happened suddenly sure, but in her heart it felt..right. Like it was a thing they were meant to have done.

"Nev, start slicing some fruits. Wisp, find the chocolate chips and then get some plates and silverware, Noble, start laying out the syrup, jams and such.." Wicked had gone through a LOT of trouble to make the pancakes, she would have every garnish and topping they had available for them. She walked forward and nuzzled Wicked's cheek. "Thank you for breakfast my little Stitch.."

Ruriska
I look forward to each and every scrap of trouble and situation our two little dark souls get into! <3

zippedsiren
This would have never happened without your fantastic entry into the Halloween contest! Thank you so much! I look forward to the bond between Royal and Bru getting stronger and to Decaf 2.0! <3

Ryuthulhu
This has been so great! I am so happy for Wicked Stitch and I am really honored you'll be growing him along with the rest of us! Welcome to the family! <3

Astraea Pandora

Crew

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:44 pm
Noble made a garbled sound around the pancake that had been shoved in his mouth, but whatever it was that he said, he did look happier as he watched his family. No, this wouldn't be bad at all.

Astraea Pandora
super short one to end this for Noble, thanks everyone, I can't wait for our family to grow <3

zippedsiren

Ryuthulhu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:19 am
Wisp didn’t even really need to be asked before she was digging around looking for the chocolate chips. Quickly, she pulled them out from a cupboard and passed them to Wicked Stitch to be added where wanted. “Here we go. Extra dark, milk, and white! Various flavors for various phonies.” Wisp grinned, and waited patiently for her breakfast to be served. “This’ll be so good.”

A proud father, Espresso Brulee stood back and watched his children and new adopted one, working together to make the breakfast Wicked started amazing. He returned Royal’s nuzzle, leaning his head gently on hers’. “I’m very impressed with how this came together. It’s so kind of you, Wicked, to have gone to the trouble of cooking breakfast in such a elaborate fashion. Thank you.”
Ruriska

Astraea Pandora

Ryuthulhu
One more from Wicked should wrap everything up really nicely. : D. Such an awesome family and it's so exciting they can all grow together.

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:12 am
"I...just wanted to do something n-nice for everyone when they were so n-nice to me." It was so... he didn't know. It was like trying on a scarf for the first time and getting the feeling that you'd still be wearing it when it had broken strands and was worn threadbare and dull.
He felt good making them smile, the way they'd made him feel welcome... it was just...

Nice didn't quite sum it up, but it was the word that came to mind. Nice and Kind.

Astraea Pandora

Zippedsiren
I guess that's a wrap? <333 *SO MUCH AWESOME*

Ruriska

My Little Phony

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items