Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[PRP] Phonies of a feather, stitched together (Wicked/Decafs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:53 pm
Wicked unconsciously stretched his wings as a form of embarrassed fidgeting as his stitches and lack of parents were examined and discussed, ducking his head in response to the intensity of the interest demonstrated by the other colts and fillies.

Astraea Pandora
I am never the less imagining her puppeting him around like one of those RC helicopters as he crashes into things, apologizing all the while. XD "Sorry! *Smash* So sorry! *crunch* Excuse me! *bash*"

zippedsiren

Ruriska

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:39 pm
Wisp took her own place at the table, sitting opposite to her brother and sister. She patted the seat next to her, so that Wicked would relax and take his place among them. “I promise we don’t bite…. Not unless you deserved it. Family dinners are really mellow, I swear… you'll love it“ Wisp’s words trailed off as she started to thinking on just how mellow, or not, her family really was… as long as they were all being civil it would be fine.

The sound of clattering dishes from the kitchen became softer, and the decadent aroma of something cheesy and faintly herbal wafted into the room.
Ruriska

Astraea Pandora

Ryuthulhu

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:27 pm
Royal comes in, floating a large platter of cheesey garlic bread, stacked high and neatly and a large bowl of spaghetti, setting them on the table, Bru would be along behind her with the sauce. She sits down at the big round table between her Nobel and Wisp, not so subtly pushing a piece of the bread into her mouth as she sits and starts nomming on it.

"So, Wicked Stitch was it? Tell us about yourself." The mare inquired between bites.

Nevermore sat opposite of Wicked across the table and watched him carefully for any signs of strange, supernatural things he might do or manifest. Ooo..garlic bread! Like mother, like daughter, Nev snatched a piece before her father and the sauce arrived, offered up through a full mouth. "Wisp says he's an orphan."

Ruriska

zippedsiren

Ryuthulhu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:07 pm
He takes a lot more dignified approach to eating, carefully taking a piece of bread and making sure to serve Nev her spaghetti before putting any onto his own plate.

"That's such a shame," he said as Nev called Wicked an orphan, giving a sad shake of his head.

Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

Ryuthulhu

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:38 am
Ooh, that looked and smelled just amazing. Wicked's eyes widened considerably as the food arrived at the table, ears perking up. It all smelled so lo... oh right. Questions.

"I... uh... d-does it r-really count as being an o-orphan if you just... don't... know who your family is?" He wasn't sure, but it seemed reasonable to find out. "Um... I... don't know that there's m-much to tell? I um.... I d-don't know if there are phonies that are um.... missing... anything. I... haven't... seen any?" He noted. "Um. .... I like... storms... they're... they're really interesting... and...electric things are neat..."

He wasn't sure where he should start. "Um...I'm not sure what else to tell you. E-everything looks wonderful though."

Astraea Pandora

Ruriska

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:29 pm
Taking a healthy heaping of spaghetti and an even bigger portion of bread, Wisp happily piled food upon her plate, getting it ready for the sauce. But she was curious as to what Wicked may have meant by ‘missing anything’, but determined to be kind to her guest she offered “I’m sure that if you were gone, you would be missed. If you had a family, they’d look for you. Maybe in storm clouds even.” She tried to smile, unsure if that was even a remotely helpful statement to make.

It wasn’t long before Espresso Brulee appeared with the sauce, floating along with his hooves full of a pot of homemade tomato sauce and ladle to serve. His eyes quickly fell on the addition to the table, and gave a light polite smile. “So this is our visitor. Aren’t you a quaint addition to our table.” The brown pegasus gave a little wink to the colt as he served each of his children and his girlfriend the sauce, making sure that Wicked received a healthy portion as well. Afterwards, he sat down at his own seat, admired the gathering of his family, “Bon Appetit everyone.”
Ryuthulhu

Astraea Pandora

Ruriska

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:59 am
Instead of digging in, Royal actually appeared to have lost a lot of color in her face. She placed her piece of bread on her plate and had a distant look in her eyes as her family dug into her around her.

"If ya don't have parents your an orphan." Nevermore said. twirling her fork in the pasta. "If they died or bailed on you or whatever, it makes you an orphan." She wasn't trying to be cruel about it, she said it all in a very matter of fact way. "I'm sure it wasn't your fault that you don't have parents." she added to sort of soften the tone of her previous statement.

Glancing at their mother, her nose crinkled. "Mother, you ok? You look like you're going to.." something between throw up or cry it seemed to the filly. "You just look a little upset."

Royal blinked. "Oh, yes. I was just dwelling on some memories is all.." She started to eat before anyone else became concerned.

Nev was never one for subterfuge...well...unless it was covering her or Nobel's tails anyway. "Mother was an orphan." she stated.

Ryuthulhu

Ruriska

zippedsiren
My next post I'll have Nev suggest they take Wicked in. I think that perhaps the knowledge that Royal was also a orphan will go a long way in making Wicked feel more relaxed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:55 pm
Noble hadn't touched his food yet. Instead he was watching each of his family in turn, expression still one of mild concern. It wouldn't be bad to be an orphan, he thought. As much as he loved his parents, if it had just been Nev, Wisp and himself, he was sure they would have managed beautifully.

He took a bite of his spaghetti. Well, perhaps it was better with parents. They offered a better cover story.

"Hush, Nev. You'll make mother cry."

Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

Ryuthulhu

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:49 am
"W-was she really?" He blinked in amazement. They were so...so perfect and amazing, he couldn't imagine anyone not wanting her... but maybe not having parents had nothing to do with that. He took a bite of dinner, eyes lighting up a little as he savored the delicious food, adding "T-the dinner is a-amazing by the way!"

Family. Huh. This was more complicated than he thought it was.

Astraea Pandora

Ruriska

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:58 pm
Espresso Brûlée watched the conversation go on, keeping his focus on Royal. The Pegasus knew all too well being without a family till now. But he understood how important it is, with babbens of their own, that children get looked after. He was glad that Royal had someone to take her in and be there for her. He faintly smiled across the table, first to all his babbens, Wicked Stitch and then Royal.
"Thank you, Wicked Stitch. I am glad it suits your palate. Cooking is always an important skill to learn. You are welcome to come try your hand at a recipe sometime. Having someone around to teach you things is invaluable. " he paused, looking again at his girlfriend " a little affection goes a long way too."
Astraea Pandora

Ryuthulhu

Ruriska

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:05 pm
"Clearly.." Nev said through a mouthful of pasta "Wicked should just stay with us.."

Royal nearly choked on her garlic bread. "Nevermore!"

"What?" Nev swung her eyes from Wicked to her Mother and Father. "It's a very clear solution. Wicked looks like us, so he prolly has some of the same problems we do.." She assumed the bullying and teasing would be understood among the foals. "He needs a home and a family and we're a family and have a home, so logically he should stay with us." Nevermore took a huge bite out of her bread slice.

"You can't just decide to take a foal off the streets like a puppy..."

"We kept Russet didn't we?"

"Nevermore..." Royal had that sharp tone in her voice that indicated her oldest daughter's back talking was getting out of hand. "Wicked is not Russet. Wicked has feelings and thoughts of his own. He might not want a family or a home, he might be enjoying his life as he is already living it. We can't just presume his wants or needs. And it is very, very rude to talk about this in FRONT of Wicked on top of it!"

Nevermore's wings fluffed and her shoulders hunched up a little. "Well..I still have a good point!" She looked to her father and siblings for some backup on the idea.

Ruriska
Sorry for my prolonged delay, I had a very bad few weeks. ><;; But I understand we're all pretty close to being done, so if everyone's time allows, let's try to have all this finished and maybe submit by Saturday or Sunday? What do you guys think?

Ryuthulhu

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:08 pm
Inwardly, Noble gave a very big, very annoyed sigh. There was no question that Nev would get her way. Wisp would undoubtedly agree with the notion. He, as their brother, would be forced to add his voice in union. Their parents would eventually give in with the three combined against them. The only one who could put a stop to it would be Wicked and Noble doubted the shy Phony would say no to an instant family; which meant they would be getting a new brother. This was not terrible. Noble didn’t really care about that part, however there were only so many bedrooms in the house and as Wisp and Nev were already sharing one of them, it meant Wicked would end up in his room.

Everyone else would eventually come to the same conclusion, which also meant he needed to get a one-up on them and offer his room in a show of generosity, cementing Wicked’s future position in the house, siding with his sisters and generally just making himself look good. That room was his sanctuary and the only place he could lock the door and just be his true self. But the sacrifice needed to be made.

Those thoughts ran so rapidly through his mind, that it was only a few seconds after Nev’s last words that he chimed in with a nonchalant sounding, "of course he should live with us. He can share my room."

Astraea Pandora
Yep, this is my last rp, so once this is done, I'm all set. c: Sat/Sun sounds perfect.

zippedsiren

Ryuthulhu

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:49 pm
Wicked paused in eating dinner as a debate broke out over the subject of... well... him, sinking slightly in place as if he were seeking some hidden inner power to turn invisible or melt through the floor. Really it could have been much more heated, but it was plenty heated for his tastes, especially given the subject.

He did look much like them, but was it more than a glittery dream that he could legitimately call someone family?

"...pleasedon'tfight, I'm sorry..."

Ruriska

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora
Sounds good to me <3 this is Wickeds last too <3 Clearly the Decafs need to work quickly to corrupt him into a quiet stuttering force of polite weird evil. ;D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:44 pm
This whole idea excited Willow Wisp. She happily nodded along to her siblings’ suggestions. “ That sounds like a grand scheme! It would be so exciting to have another phony to play with in the house. “ As much as Wisp loved and enjoyed her siblings, they tended to have very separate and singular hobbies. She wasn’t one to force herself on their private activities, but Wisp couldn’t help that it would be nice to have another somephony to play with now and then. But as she thought about it, she watched Wicked Stitch sink down in the chair next to her.

Gently she extended her hoof out to pat his hoof in reassurance. “Oh, this is really not a fight, don’t worry. Nev’ll get her way if you don’t say no now. Mom and Dad hardly say no. She can be very convincing, blunt, but convincing. And with Noble, that’ll be two votes… three with me.” Wisp meant her comment as a real compliment towards her sister. While she wasn’t very diplomatic in her approach, Nevermore could make an impact.
Espresso Brulee, kept calm and silent on the matter. He waited patiently till everyone had their say, making sure not to interrupt. However, Royal had a point about the whole thing, and that even if the foals could manage to convince their parents it would not really be their choice to make. It would be Wicked’s. “That’s very thoughtful of your three. But the decision is not yours to make. And as kind as you all are to make the offer, you cannot bully Wicked into accepting.”

The brown pegasus paused his speech. He knew the importance of a family, but he also knew how sensitive an issue it can be with orphans. First he looked to Royal, searching wordlessly for any sign that this could be something she would want, and then he looked to Wicked. “Wicked Stitch. Is a family something you want? Even if you did not want to stay with us, we could help you find something suitable.”

Ruriska

Astraea Pandora

Ryuthulhu

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:02 am
Nevermore had to fight to keep her grin from growing too smug. She was pushing her limits and her luck with her parent's patience and good will. Not that it was the first time but with something like this, making them annoyed wouldn't help anyone's case. Inwardly her chest was warm from her siblings backing up her idea. She side glanced at Nobel and bumped her hoof against his. His contribution would be largest. She didn't know how, but she'd find a way to thank him, she understood what he was giving up. She smiled at Wicked and chirped excitedly. "Yeah, yeah tell us. What do you think about my idea?"

This was happening way to fast for Royal's taste. She looked across the table and was grateful when Bru backed up her point about it being what Wicked wanted, not the kids. A deep pool of affection to her boyfriend well up which nearly made her smile. While the foals excitedly chattered about the possibility of a new family member, she tilted her head and flicked her eyes at Wicked, nodded and then raised a eyebrow and raised her hoof a little in Bru's direction. She wasn't adverse to the idea of taking Wicked in at all and the impulsive part of her that Nevermore had inherited had already thrown up it's hoof to agree with her plan. Nobel volunteering half of his room wasn't surprising, he was a very good colt and it would have had to happen anyway were Wicked to stay. But she wanted Bru's opinion too. She chose her words carefully.

"It is ultimately up to Wicked Stitch what he'd want." she looked at him, smiled warmly. "But you must know, you will be expected to do chores, run errands, help cook and other things that Nev, Noble, and Wisp do around the house. You will go to school if you don't already and do your homework, that's very important." She took a big bite of pasta. "What do you think Brulee..? Do you think those sorts of rules are fair..?"

Ruriska

Ryuthulhu
Ah ha I feel so bad for Wicked. He's all caught up in like this. "Oh you'll just stay, no shut up and go upstairs and sleep you live here now." idea from Nev and Nev's just spouting off and putting everyone on the spot and she's just lucky the rest of her family is agreeing.

zippedsiren

My Little Phony

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces