Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[PRP] Phonies of a feather, stitched together (Wicked/Decafs Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:44 pm
It had been a fairly foggy day for late December, a phony could scarcely see two feet in front of their face. That didn’t stop Willow Wisp from going out to enjoy a good walk in the crisp air. She had bundled herself up with a pale scarf to keep warm. Her horn glowed brightly, acting like a fog light; a beacon to show her presence and a light to help her navigate through the fog by shining a faint light on the things nearest to her.

The young brown filly liked the time to herself, she could get lost in her thoughts on a chilly walk alone. The fog made it feel as if she was walking about in a dream, and made Phonyland feel that much more magical. All because of the weather. It was hard to resist sneaking out to wander around dreamily. Wisp became so caught up in admiring how the fog obscured the buildings she was surprised to find herself nearly bumping into another young phony.

“Oh!” Her eyes widened at the surprise meeting of another phony, but settled calmly. “Hello. It’s a fine weather we’re having isn’t it?” She was quite serious about it being fine weather, it was much more interesting than plain old sunshine.

Ryuthulhu

A start! But I'll change anything to suit you if you need! Wisp is gonna take you home Wicked smile

Astraea Pandora

Ruriska

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:28 am
"Oh! I'm sorry!!" Wicked Stitch almost tripped over his own back hooves trying to apologize for nearly colliding with the young unicorn. He'd been paying slightly less than adequate attention himself, in the thick fog, and been distracted by the blue glow of her horn, not realizing that it was actually unicorn magic that he was seeing. "I saw the... and I... um.... It's really lovely... just... not... great for flying... but... but definitely pretty... I'm sorry I didn't know it was your horn

zippedsiren

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:49 pm
“My horn?” Wisp questioned the statement more from curiosity, and to herself, then anything. “ …oh!oh! The glow? Could you see it from far away?” Occasionally, Wisp forgot that her horn was just that bright, and wondered how far the glow could go through the fog. She had never really thought about what it may of looked like from any perspective but her own, and for her it was like a constant nightlight. She peered around the other young phony to see if she could spy anything herself in the distance; all she could see were obscured shapes in the fog.

Wisp turned her attention back to the pegasus, “Well I guess flying wouldn’t be advisable,” she shrugged. Whether it was flying weather or not did not really matter her. As long Wisp could see a little bit, she was happy to go out and explore the terrain. But if she could fly, oh boy, there’d be trouble. Wisp looked at the phony’s wings, just a teeny tinge of jealousy. That’s when she noticed that his wings did not match his body; Wisp only knew of one other phony like that, and that was her brother, Noble. Curiously, Wisp circled around the colt, eyeing him up. A big wide, toothy sharp smile crossed her face; this phony was very much like her and her siblings.

Her hoof extended out to lightly poke at him, checking to make sure he was real and not an apparition. “Who are you? Where did you come from?” The questions were not accusatory, but amused and full of curiosity. The only babbens that Wisp knew with stitches, she was related to. “ Are we cousins or something?”
Ryuthulhu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:10 am
"It um... does show up pretty well in the fog. I thought maybe it was a lantern..." Stitch admitted, with embarrassment. Now that he was up close it just seemed silly, though being examined with such intensity by a phony with teeth that sharp was just a hair unnerving as well, and he resisted the urge to stretch his wings in preparation for what would have been a pretty literal blind flight.

"M-my name is W-Wicked Stitch. I'm just... f-from around here, and I don't know if we're related... sorry! I don't know w-who I'm related to."

Zippedsiren

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:13 am
“It is a little like a lantern, I guess.” Wisp laughed sweetly. “I use it a bit like that anyways.”

“Wicked Stitch,” That only made Wisp smile wider, how appropriate! He must have had had terribly clever parents to name him such a thing. It never really occurred to Wisp, having been born and not from a blister pack, that babbens could not have parents. “You don’t know who you are related to? Can’t you ask your parents?”

“They must know, but I couldn’t doubt that you HAVE to be related. You look just like us.” Wisp was referring to her stitched siblings (nevermind that her parents were not stitched), and doing a tiny dance around, Wisp waved her voodoo leg and stitches at Wicked. Granted, her leg was a little more plush-like then phony plastic, but it was still a sewed on a limb that didn’t quite match the rest of her body.
Ryuthulhu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:51 pm
"Well... no... I... can't." Wicked parseled this information out like a line of small stones, his tone embarrassed. Was this a particular failing on his part, being unsure who his parents were? She sounded more curious than anything, but he was already so different, maybe she was just making up her mind. Hard Truths and Shrill X and some of the others might be exceptions, not the rule... but then... she had a stitched on leg, just like him.

He examined it with cautious optimism, ears perking forward.

"It... it is like me! That's... that's so... so COOL!"

zippedsiren

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:37 am
“You can’t?” Wisp picked up on Wicked’s tone, but not the meaning of it. “ Did you run away? It’s okay if you did, I won’t tell.” Wisp smiled at the pegasus, positive that like-phonies ought to look out for one another, and it wasn’t every day that she met one who was so alike her family.

Smiling wider, Wisp was glad that Wicked seemed excited to see another phony like him. “ You should see my siblings, they have stitches on them too, among other things.”
Ryuthulhu
I think on more post and Wisp will take him home to meet them?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:48 pm
"Run aw... no! No I didn't do that!" He promised, flustered at the notion. "I just... don't... exactly... know who they are. So... I don't know... I guess it's totally possible that they could be related..."

He was trying to picture a family where stitched on parts were normal, and while enticing, it was just a touch hard to picture.

zippedsiren
<3 sounds good.

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:13 pm
Listening intently to Wicked’s words, it started to dawn on Wisp what he was getting at. “You don’t…. no no no no no no. That won’t do.” She shook her head fervently. Willow Wisp had a large heart, and it was breaking a little at the idea that this phony was wandering in the fog without a hot meal to go home to, and maybe a warm hug. “You’ll must come home for dinner. Maybe spaghetti! Or whatever momma might make. You have to.” Wisp was adamant about it.

She turned around and started to walk the way back home. Turning her head, she looked back to Wicked Stitch, “Come on then, this way.”

Wisp navigated through the fog and quickly came back upon her home. Opening the door, she stepped in and call to whoever may be home. “I’m home! I brought a surprise with me, a guest!” Given the kind of things Wisp normally brought home, it could have been anything or anyone.
Ryuthulhu
come in and meet Nevemore! and Noble ouo

Astraea Pandora
I think it was Nev first, then Noble?

Ruriska
<3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:28 am
Nevermore stuck her head between the rails of the balcony to get a good look at the "surprise" her sister had brought home. She had said "guest" and not "what" which meant whoever she'd dragged home was living and a sentient being, so that was a good start, though mom and dad had thought long and hard about letting her keeping the potato dog.

Well well well, who did we have here? Nev looked the guest who seemed to be a stitched together little colt. Wisp may have finally brought home someone interesting.

"Where ever did you discover him..?" Nev said, jumping over the balcony and in front of her sister and her new find and peering at him curiously, smiling. "Hi I'm Nevermore, I'm Wisp's sister."

Royal Blossom came into the foyer at Wisp's announcement of a guest. If the filly had brought home another strange smelling animal...

Oh but no, it seemed she brought home a young colt! A new friend perhaps? "Hello there." Royal said brightly. "Here for dinner eh..? Bru! Put out a extra setting and chair, Wisp brought home a new friend!"

There was a long pause. "A real, live one this time..!" she reaffirmed.

zippedsiren

Ruriska
Your turn!

Ryuthulhu

Astraea Pandora

Crew

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:25 pm
It was with some annoyance that Noble Born abandoned the bone fragments scattered across his floor, gathered them back into the shoebox, unlocked his door and then trotted down the hall in answer to his sister’s call. He appeared around the corner, a smile already on his face.

He paused first, oddly shocked and annoyed that his sister had brought home another Phony (not to mention a guy), but the princely smile did not falter as he approached. "Good day." He said cheerfully, giving Stitch welcoming nod. "My name is Noble Born."

He had to admit, this new guest had some merit.

Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

Ryuthulhu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:10 pm
"O...ok?" Wicked was begining to find that, around here, you sort of needed to expect the most unexpected things. Like... other phonies with stitches. Or totally out of the blue invitation for spaghetti.

He was in fact pretty ok with this idea. Just a bit... confused. But not so confused that he didn't obediently fall in behind Wisp as she lead him home.

The reactions to her mentioning that she had brought a guest were just as curious.

A real live one? What an interesting thing to say!

"H-hi. Y-yes'm. I'm Wicked Stitch..." He introduced himself, nodding in acknowledgement as the other young phonies approached to introduce themselves too. "I'm very pleased to meet you all."

Astraea Pandora
zippedsiren
Ruriska

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:44 am
“We found each other in the fog,” Wisp said proudly and grinned like her guest was quite the catch indeed, and she was pleased that everyone was so welcoming to him. “I couldn’t resist bringing him for dinner.” Granted Wisp ‘had’ to bring just about everything home with her.

Willow Wisp trotted over to Nevermore, and whispered into her ear like it was a game of telephone, “He was all alone out there. I think he’s an orphan or something. Look at those stitches, I’ve never seen so many. And wings like Noble’s almost!.” Her eyes gazed back and forth between Wicked Stitch and Noble, mentally comparing them slightly.

With her message relayed, Wisp smiled to her mother “ You probably thought it was going to be something else, I bet you’re pleasantly surprised!”

A clattering of dishes was heard in the background as Espresso Brulee, unseen and wordlessly, followed the instructions of his girlfriend and shuffled things around to make extra space.
Ruriska

Astraea Pandora

Ryuthulhu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:19 am
"Mmmmm.." Nevermore made a agreeing noise, also comparing the colts together a bit. Stitched wings like Noble, also a leg similar to Wisps'. Nev's tail twitched rapidly with interest in this new boy. She desperately wanted to go upstairs and get some of her hex powder and see what happened when she doused him with it. When she dusted her siblings with it, she was able to control Wisp's leg and Nobel's wings. The idea she could possibly control a whole colt was on the edge of irresistible. A living, breathing, free thinking voodoo doll! Oh gosh, the possibilities!! She was sure she was grinning in a way that anyone who knew her well would know meant trouble.

An orphan? That tempered her wickedness just a little. It was sad such a cute colt was all alone in the world. "That's unfortunate." she whispered back to Wisp. "It was nice you brought him here for a good meal though."

"Oh yes, very pleasantly surprised." Blossom acknowledged, waving her hoof towards the dining room."While in hindsight, Russet isn't a BAD addition to the family..just unusual." And fattening, she'd gained weight always craving potato skins since the dog had arrived. "Wisp, sit next to your guest so he's more comfortable, Noble, you and Nev sit together today." The unicorn mare headed into to the kitchen to give her Bru a hoof with the food.

Ruriska

Ryuthulhu
As an OOC aside, I doubt Nevermore could make Wicked into a living voodoo doll because her siblings are composed specifically of voodoo doll parts while Wicked is very much flesh and blood. XD

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora

Crew

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:35 am
"Fascinating."

Noble Born couldn't quite help but be curious about the stitched Phony. He moved closer to inspect the others wings, his own flexing. Would he also have a dark heart lurking beneath? Could this be a kindred spirit? Or would he be more like Wisp, with her sweet innocence? It was all worth investigating.

With a smile he turned away, heading towards the dining room and taking his place. This would be a lovely new addition to the family.

Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

Ryuthulhu

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out