Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Bake My Day (A Bakery)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:41 pm
A family owned Bakery. They sell bread, cake, muffins, pastries, etc.

User Image
User Image

Workers:
Sera Capehart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:19 pm
User Image
Akari Kasai

After exploring a part of the city for approximately ten minutes, Akari decided to simply visit one of the many eateries that Amaterasu City had to offer. She was walking past the bakery and stopped in front of the large glass windows and peered inside. She saw that they had a lot of various baked goods on display. It made her stomach rumble. She backtracked and opened the door to the bakery shop, the bells above jingling as she did so. The red-head walked inside and breathed in the delicious smell of pastries and other baked goods. Akari stood in front of the counter and looked at the display case before her. There were many things she could get and she wasn't sure of what to choose. She continued to browse, all the while still deciding of what to get. Her crimson eyes landed on a freshly made tray of... Sweet melon bread. Her absolute favorite. Without further thought, she told the person behind the counter that that was what she wanted.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
Theme ✹ Status: Neutral... And Hungry ✹ OOC: Derp.

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:40 am
User Image
Elijah Smith

"If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it."

Elijah walked through the streets of the city until he finally ended at the bakery. It was a well known bakery and very popular since its goods were delicious. He opened the door and walked inside. "So here we are," He announced to Jasper. He looked around and noticed that there was a girl with flaming red hair. He just gave her a grin and then turned, looking at the display case and what the bakery had to offer. "Hm..." He murmured. He glanced at Jasper. "What are you getting?" He asked.

"I will never give up. The only time I lose is when I die."

GammaFruit

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:19 pm
User Image

׺°” J A S P E R xx T O Z I M A ”°º×

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

As the two made their way to the City's Bakery, Jasper caught sight of Lucy at the park just across the street but she was with someone other than Ky, which was strange.. This figure kind of resembled a tall shadow and he wondered why the guy was with Lucy but surely he'd ask her about it later. Following Elijah into the bakery, he spotted another girl with red hair, almost similar to his. "Wow, looks like i'm not the only red head around here. Heheh!" He chuckled to himself as he walked past Elijah and went directly to the display case. Jasper was easily amazed by how all the goods looked. "Waaaaah, daebak!" He squealed a bit. Jasper loved food and he was willing to pay big money for anything revolving the subject. He turned back to Elijah, answering his question. "I think i'm gonna get what she's getting." He said while pointing at the girl with red hair in front of them. "How about you Elijah?" He asked back.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

drops of memories

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

iiSourGummi

ericsowow

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:47 pm
User Image
Elijah Smith

Elijah looked at Jasper, then at the red headed girl. "What is that?" He asked, particularly to Jasper and the red head girl. He looked at Jasper again and shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe... Hmm... That strawberry Danish. No. That apple turnover. No. That cinnamon bun. No... All of them," He nodded. He looked at the man behind the counter and gave him a nod. "That's what we want," He said with a grin.

GammaFruit

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:08 pm
User Image
Akari Kasai

Akari was handing the cashier the money for the sweet melon bread when she heard the door of the bakery open with a jingle of the bells. She took the warm bread in her hands and turned towards the door, seeing two guys enter. She looked at the one with the green hair when the boy grinned at her. She didn't bother returning the smile; Her expression was simply impassive as usual as she eyed the two boys cautiously. When the other boy pointed at her, she blinked. She turned her attention back to the green-haired boy. Was he asking her that? "It's sweet melon bread," She answered his question anyways. And without another word, she sat down at one of the tables and bit into the warm, sweet bread. She smiled to herself as she took another bite. The bread was absolutely delicious. Maybe even better than the one she had back at Kyoto.

GammaFruit

drops of memories

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:00 pm
User Image
Elijah Smith

Elijah glanced at the red haired girl when she spoke up. He crossed his arms over his chest. "Ok, so, I'll have all of what I said plus what she's having," he said. The man behind the counter nodded and rang them up. The total was $16. "Geez that's a lot..." He muttered as he paid the man. He then turned and sat down at the same table with the red haired girl. "So is it good?" He asked.

GammaFruit

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image
Akari Kasai

Akari looked up at the green-haired boy and duly ignored his question. She finished up her melon bread and then sighed quietly, hands on her lap. She have the boy in front of her a hard stare before standing up from her seat. Without so much of a goodbye, Akari left the bakery, maybe back to her dorm, or even exploration of the city.
*Exit*

GammaFruit

drops of memories

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Archives [Old Threads]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff