Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:46 am
User Image

This is Alocer, my baby. <3 He is in need of some good plots now that he has matured into a handsome adult. Specifically, I am looking to find him a lioness mate (preferably in the black/white or blue color scheme). His backstory and family line is filled to the brim with plot potential.

Here's a little outdated rundown of Alocer:

Deaf. The runt of the litter. Clearly mom's least favorite. How could Alocer have been sooo lucky? No doubt, with his upbringing, he believes it was all brought upon him by unforgiving Gods, perhaps due to a sinful past life. He believes everything his mother does, including belief in the Gods' evil doings, the influence of karma, and even the sacredness of seers.

He's a bit bitter about the way the world has treated him. Yet despite it all, he adores his mother. Unlike her, he is a genuinely tender-hearted, soulful being, and only seeks love and affection from... well, everyone. Being neglected has its repercussions.

Alocer CAN talk, it's just a bit garbled. He is a mouth-reader and can carry a conversation, albeit with some difficulty.

I am thinking that a seer lioness would present some amazing plot opportunities for Alocer. His mother was always disappointed in him for not being born a seer, so it makes sense that he might try to seek a seer bride to appease his mother and to feed his own curiosity. He might find her intensely interesting, or perhaps be a little disappointed that she is not what he had expected at all.

I am also open to a mate who lies to Alocer claiming to be a seer in order to win his affection.

I hope for a sweet lioness who would treat his deafness not as a disability but as a unique perspective on the world. With such an emotionally abusive mother, he could use some kindness in his life.

Please post here and quote me if you have a lady to throw at him, or even just a non-related RP idea. smile You can also reach me faster by AIM or Skype: SagieMyster

Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:34 pm
Well this stinks. I have a white and blue girl who is a seer.... except she already has a mate! (Samishai) I have a very pale grey and purple girl who I think would look pretty with him, but she is NOT a seer. (Astari) Course, I haven't had her rolled yet, but the likelihood of her rolling seer is pretty slim.

Samishai's mate is one of my own.... but I really want them to have kids, which they haven't. I might consider him dying after their first litter, but I can't promise anything on that front. Her seer powers likely wouldn't impress him at all either, since she only sees the weather two or three days in advance. Nothing spectacular, though more useful than some. She also wouldn't be open to leaving her pride.

Astari is reasonably blank, but her one rp has shown me that she won't respect someone who doesn't take steps to take care of themselves. (She met a slave with the chance to run away who didn't, and she was rather disgusted with him for it.) She is honorable to a tee, so is unlikely to lie about being a seer.

I also have two Navi that are of the right color combos, but neither have been rolled for seers either. There is Hwena, who is quiet, methodical, and sweet. She prefers night time because she says it sings to her. And there is Jani, who is a blank slate.

If they interest you, I could have the un-rolled be rolled? You never know, we might get lucky. (I has such a thing for blues!)  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces