hello there

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emerald Of Crown Royal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:11 pm
haii guys,
i rlly need help from u, i was hacked 2 days ago and lost most of items and gold i had. can anyone plz help me out? emotion_kirakira i would really appreciate it emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:27 pm
CR-Kush
haii guys,
i rlly need help from u, i was hacked 2 days ago and lost most of items and gold i had. can anyone plz help me out? emotion_kirakira i would really appreciate it emotion_bigheart

Hello! Welcome to the guild c:

Please remember to read the guild's rules and guidelines in the Main Forum before posting again. This can be considered a quest, so I'll be moving it there.

If you'd like to earn some gold and prizes, you can always participate in the games that we have here {in the Main Forum}.  

r a i n i i_d a i s
Crew

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Gacha Charity Mule

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:07 pm
CR-Kush

could i ask, do you have any certain items your looking for? also if you have a quest thread, or possibly some sort of notion that you are working towards said items?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:10 pm
RainingPandemic
CR-Kush

could i ask, do you have any certain items your looking for? also if you have a quest thread, or possibly some sort of notion that you are working towards said items?

Well the main items that I'm looking for that I lost are shadowlegend, lusty, trick or treat tote, compass of seidth, monochrome keido, and omg scarf  

Emerald Of Crown Royal

Emerald Of Crown Royal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:11 pm
r a i n i i_d a i s
CR-Kush
haii guys,

Hello! Welcome to the guild c:

Please remember to read the guild's rules and guidelines in the Main Forum before posting again. This can be considered a quest, so I'll be moving it there.

If you'd like to earn some gold and prizes, you can always participate in the games that we have here {in the Main Forum}.

Ok thanks :3  
Our Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff