Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Peterick {{Cheyenne & Lauren}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:41 pm
User Image

ete xx xx entz

❝ Love exists in powder love exists in pills We are all addicts

Pete could have sworn they were starting with Thriller and they always practiced with the first song. Yet they were doing Sugar, We're Going Down. Quickly adjusting to the song he looked over to Patrick. Seeing him turn it seemed as if he was singing to him, before turning back to the empty venue. He couldn't wait to see the place packed from wall to wall with people. singing along with the chorus I'll be your number one with a bullet he looked over to Patrick as he sang I'll be your number one. He wanted to be his only one not have to watch Patrick belong to others. He wanted to be Patrick's number one and Patrick be his. Only if that could happen, but he was sure Patrick wouldn't love him in the same way he loved him.

User Image
A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image

atrick xx xx tump

❝ We wanted out of it It was the most negative thing in the world

Patrick sung and looked to Pete time to time, and couldn't help but grin. He finished up the practice, and smiled.

-time skip to before FOB goes on-

Patrick was watching Brendon from the side, hearing the crowd, whistling and singing along. Brendon was shirtless, sweating and jumping around the stage. Patrick saw Pete with the bass around him, and smiled at him. "We're doing exactly what we earlier Pete. Sugar, first then Thriller." He said before Brendon came and patted Patrick on the back "Break a leg you guys." Brendon said before getting a water, and the band walked on the stage. The crowd, roared and Patrick looked to the guys, then nodded before clearing his throat. "I dedicate this song to a someone special. I can't reveal their name. But maybe at the end of the night, I'll reveal it, How about that?" Patrick said and the crowd screamed yes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IcePhoenix98

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image

ete xx xx entz

Pete wasn't going to ask Patrick about the sudden change and how it seemed he was the only one who had not heard of it yet. He would ask him about it later on the bus. He was watching both Brendon and Patrick. Nodding he wondered why was there the change of plans and not just for practice. Walking out on stage Pete heard that he change was dedicated to someone. He couldn't help but to feel his heart shatter. I mean it had been meant as a love song. Then it was dedicated to someone, Patrick must have told them before with the song change but he just forgot. During Tell That Mick He Just Made My List of Things to Do Today Pete went up to Patrick like he typically did during shows and kissing his cheek making the fans go nuts. After the last song with Brendon, Pete looked over to Patrick. It was up to him if he wanted to say who it was or not. Hey Trick you going to tell us who the song was for or keep us hanging? he heard Andy ask.

User Image
A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:31 am
User Image

atrick xx xx tump

Patrick looked to Pete before singing Sugar We're Goin Down. He knew he left fan girls curious, hoping it was them. Oh, a lucky fan. The person was none other than Pete Wentz who the song was dedicated to. Coming up to the song Tell That Mick He Just Made My List of Things to Do Today knew Pete was going to kiss his cheek. It was the best thing of the show. For him and girls alike. Closing the show, heard Andy and couldn't help but looked to Pete. This was make it or break it time. He could say it was for so and so, or Pete. "Well I could always keep you hanging." Patrick said, looking to the crowd, as he walked to Pete, and put arm around his shoulder "But the song was decided to Pete Wentz." He said and the crowd roared and Patrick looked to Pete. "It was always for you." He mouthed to the older male, before he kissed his cheek.

IcePhoenix98

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:26 pm
User Image

ete xx xx entz

Pete looked over to Patrick curious on who the song was for. Hearing that he could keep everyone hanging for a answer he looked over to Andy and Joe agreeing that if he didn't say they would get it out of him later. Feeling Patrick's arm on him he glanced over to the male before hearing that the song was for him. Seeing the words mouthed he really couldn't believe it. They had written he song together and it was for Patrick and he had written it for him.Hearing the crowd go nuts they waved before stepping off stage. Putting his bass away he stopped next to Patrick for a moment before quietly saying to him It was meant for you he said so the others couldn't. Walking off he put his bass in it's case and carried to the bus.

User Image
A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:44 pm
User Image

atrick xx xx tump

Patrick walked off the stage, with everybody giving him a look of confusion. They were unsure of what just went down on stage. He was just sort of 'coming out' and trying to show Pete that Patrick likes him. Looking at the male, only stopped looking at him walk away. Swallowing hard, sighed and looked at the ground. He felt like he did something that would hurt them two. All he wanted was a cute, simple relationship. Walking onto the bus, shoved his hands into pocket and walked to his bunk Taking it off his fedora, placed it under his bunk before laying down in it. He just rather sleep it off or listen to music.

IcePhoenix98

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:41 am
User Image

ete xx xx entz

Pete glanced over to Patrick. Seeing him walk out he couldn't help but fear that he had hurt him by how he reacted. Honestly he didn't know what to think him emotions were just a jumbled mess. He was confused, slightly upset, hopeful, happy, sad, and about ten million other emotions all at he same time. Sighing he grabbed the case and followed Patrick onto the bus not seeing him in the lounge or 'kitchen' area which was just a microwave fridge a sink, and some counter space, he figured he must be in his bunk. Walking back he leaned the base against the back wall and looked over to Patrick's bunk. Sure enough he was there. Sighing Pete sat down on the floor next to his bunk. You alright? he asked him.

User Image
A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:34 am
User Image

atrick xx xx tump

Patrick had a wave of emotions come over him, and he just bottled them up, the usual. He was never good at expressing his emotions, even in song. It was hard for Patrick, and he didn't know why. Sighing a bit, heard Pete sit down and then heard if he was alright. "Yeah, I guess I am." He said, and he didn't sound alright. He didn't know how to put it into words, on what to say. How he felt about Pete, words couldn't describe. Turning over, he faced the dark haired male, and tried to hide his eyes, red and puffy like he was crying. He was, because of his emotions, but he had a lie already made. Just say you're tired and when you rubbed your eyes, you poked them." He thought to himself, before giving a fake smile at Pete.

IcePhoenix98

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:18 pm
User Image

ete xx xx entz

Pete heard Patrick and he sure didn't sound alright. He sounded as if he'd been crying. As he rolled over in bed he saw his suspicions confirmed. It must have been the way I reacted he thought to himself. He could just talk with him tomorrow with some of the things about tonight's show but with the way Patrick was acting doing that would be a very d**k move. Resting his head on the edge of Patrick's bunk he looked at him. I can tell your lying. he said noticing just how close their faces were. He wanted to kiss him and cuddle with Patrick and assure him that whatever was bothering him was going to be fine, he would tell him he loved him. Sighing slightly Pete picked up his head and looked over at him Though I can tell whatever is bothering you, you don't want to talk about it so I'm not going to force you to tell me. he said before walking to the fridge and getting himself a soda. He couldn't help but glance over to the bunks as he sat down on the couch.

User Image
A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:15 pm
User Image

atrick xx xx tump

Patrick looked at Pete. Stroking the other's male hair looked at him "No you can't." He said quietly, and kissed his nose. Hearing him, he got up after and looked at him. He walked to the couch, and sat next to Pete, knowing Andy and Joe were already in their bunks, with headphones on, sleeping. "Look, about earlier, I meant what I said. About who that song went to." He looking at Pete with a look, that was full of happiness, yet him hoping Pete would get it. "It's just..." Patrick said and stopped. "never mind." He said shaking his head. It's only so useless." He thought looking at the male then away.

IcePhoenix98

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:04 pm
User Image

ete xx xx entz

Pete saw Patrick sit down next to him, putting the soda down he looked over to him. Nodding I was serious by that song was meant for you. he said. Hearing the other male starting to say something only to be told never mind. Frowning he looked to him You can tell me anything, come on what is it? he was hoping it was that Patrick felt the same way. If he did then god everything would just be perfect in his life. He had divorced Ashlee because he realized how he really felt and she could see that to so they decided it was best to split. Seeing him turn away he sighed what was it that he couldn't seem to tell him?

User Image
A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:44 pm
User Image

atrick xx xx tump

Patrick looked over at Pete who heard about that the song was made for him I guess the song was made for each other then." He said sheepishly, and shrugged a bit at it. Well he wasn't going to fight about it. Hearing him, that Patrick could tell him anything. Holding back at moment, just placed his hand over his. "I just want to let you know, I'm gay." He said, and looked down, like something bad just happened. I mean Pete was totally into girls, even if he married Ashlee, and even with a split, he could still like girls, right? But what about the kiss. There must be something behind that.

IcePhoenix98

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:05 pm
User Image

ete xx xx entz

Pete nodded hearing that the song was for both of them, at least they knew that now. Hearing Patrick admit to the fact that he was gay Pete couldn't help a small smile creep onto his face. He had a chance then. Only if Patrick liked him but he still had a chance. Seeing the way he looked down as if something horrible just happened. Hugging him Don't worry none of us will judge you. he said. Though he couldn't help but wonder did he like him? I mean he liked the kiss and the song was for him. So Patrick could like him. Don't worry nothing will change just because your gay. he said. Unless you ask me out then things will change. he thought then there would be a relationship on the bus.

User Image
A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:11 am
User Image

atrick xx xx tump

Patrick watched at Pete had a smile form on his lips. He felt a small smile on his lips also. Hearing him say no one will judge him, smiled. He already knew Joe and Andy wouldn't since he already told the two earlier. Feeling Pete hug him, couldn't help but hug him back. "I hope so." He said as he placed his head on the male's chest, hearing his heartbeat. That sound. It was music to Patrick's ears. That sounded gay, but Patrick was, so it shouldn't be a bother right?

IcePhoenix98

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:56 am
User Image

ete xx xx entz

Pete figured it was a good time that he could come out and tell him. I mean it would be good timing right? But he just didn't know how to say it, he was slightly awkward when it came to things like that. He could just kiss him right there and see how that goes. Feeling Patrick's head on his chest he felt his heart beat speed up and couldn't help if he heard it. I mean he had to didn't he it felt like his heart was going to burst out of his chest.

User Image
A True Killjoy

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas